Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland laughs of secessionist claims..

RedSea   

The Point,

Only you know what can satify you, howevever. In this world we live in today, you have to lead by example.

People raise the blue flag sing 'somaliyey tosoo' yet in reality they owe more loyalty to qabiil than to country at large.

That being said, Somaliland doesn't see anyone promoting good governance in Somalia. Every single member that is elected in Southern Somalia is former criminal or a foe to the Somaliland people.

Let us assume that Abdullahi Yusuf and the TFG suceeded without ever bringing Ethiopia into Somalia. Do you think Somaliland would join that federal government?

I think not, the reason being is because they know what kinda of individual Abdullahi Yusuf is.

So let us seperat fantasies or what 'ifs' from the discussion. Somaliland is proving itself that they can manage their part of map pretty nicely without even much of foreign aid, at the same token the other Somalis are proving that they are unable to get their acts together given millions of dollars worth of aid and expense of many efforts to reconciliate their differences. These people for some reason don't want to get their acts together.

'waxaa layidhi tima jaraha, intaanad timaha ka jaran, kuwiisa fiiri marka hore'.

Again, Somalilanders have chosen to remain seperate and have absulately nothing to do with Southern Somalia. This is permanant decision reached by the Somalilanders, therefore let us not waste time on 'why' however let us discuss 'how'. How can the trust between the people be restored and how can their be lasting peace between Somaliland and Somalia without another blood shed.

To simply answer your question, it's the people's choice. They say no to fake unity, and nay to federal government which is another case of unity.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

Bada Cas

You made the right point here and that is that sadly enough gabiil still dominates Somalia and it is the reason people in parts of Sool and Sanaaq wish to use to support puntland, but that is a a matter of their choice and should be left up to them.

Saaxib, I have made clear to our brothers/sisters on the other side of th aisle, that we do indeed respect their wishes. Go on as they will. However what I seek from them is NOT to act as though they are free from qabiil, as though they on the right side of the fence when in reality they would anything for their qabiil in other times. It seems to me whenever Somaliland case is on tap, they come runing with Somali patriotism and fake and empty flag waving. That is pure hypocry.

Aaliyyah   

Secondly, I am not accusing them of being qabalists. Their support for Pland or Abdullahi Yusuf who suprise suprise promote Somaliwayne though we know what they have done is about qabiil relations rather than somalinimo.

You are contradicting yourself, one time you would be like I am not accusing anyone of being qabilist. At the same time you are insisting that their motives has more more to do with qabil than somalinimo. I rest my case, there is no point in arguing with some one who doesnt have a stand and who is blind??? how can u accuse anyone else of being qabilste, when you yrself are?? who are somalilanders? isaaqs arent they??...where we want to be part of somalis, somalis are made up of tons of tribes.So think before you speak.

wa salaamu alaikum.

RedSea   

loool...I didnt' compelled you to come in here sister.

but few questions for you, hope to make it clear.

1. Do you ms. Aaliyah support the TFG.

I think you do, therefore you are not promoting Somalinimo, it's only claim. So that would mean, you oppose Somaliland, because of oen thing, qabiil.

Badacas....It seems we are going circles saaxib.

Let's first be few issues to rest. You stated reer Sanaag and Sool support Somaliweyn simply of cuz the Qabiil connection. That's an assertion you made. I would like to know how you come to that conclusion.

It is my thinking even though Reer Sool and Sanaag want to be part of Somalia, their reasons for staying with union varies, but few important ones that comes to mind are:

1. Their ancestors fought along all other Somalis to attain this republic.

2. Their communities have vested interest in terms of relationships and properties not in Pland, but all over the south. They are econimically, politically and culturally integrated into Somali proper.

3. The Somaliland administration has given a sufficient enough reason and explanation for reer Sanaag and Sool to break ties with the south.

I doubt it is only Qabiilism that motivates reer Sanaag and Sool, that's to say Qabiil doesn't play a part in their decisions.

And Saaxib, could tell us what is Somaliland looking for that couldn't be addressed within the confines of proper Somali?

Aaliyyah   

Do you ms. Aaliyah support the TFG.

I think you do, therefore you are not promoting Somalinimo, it's only claim. So that would mean, you oppose Somaliland, because of oen thing, qabiil.

Mr.Red do you support somaliland ? I think you do.....therefore promoting tribilsm,clan supermacy, division, clonolism ,British map, and I could go on an on abt it.

So, leave qabiil out of this conversation, cuz u are completely promoting one qabil state, Somaliland.

Che-Guevara, you have made quite good points, ofcourse ppl like Red wouldn't be able to understand, so it was waste of a long post lol.

wa salaamu alaikum

me   

Reread this thread Badacas, it might refresh your memories.

How Oodweyne and his SNM were beaten

The old man lost his cool and started calling names and making death treats, even you wanted in aan dooxada isku aragno badacas, remmember? :D

Clearly you have a memory problem.

Hunguri   

Just to proof, that the Qabiil exists every where in Somalia. Be it Somali land, Somalia, or Puntland. Have a look at Somali land.

GOLAHA GUURTIDA OR MEMBERS OF PARLEMENT

(1)The Members of Parlement or Golaha Guurtida of Somali land Contains 82 Members, and 52 of them are only From the dominent Tribe. Which are the Durriyada :D . the remaining 30 members belong to the rest of the tribes.

(2)Somali land Cabinet Ministres contain 25 Ministers, what about if you Mr Mujahid own 17 Ministers out of the 25. What do you call this? Civilization,fairnes,Democracy :D . And, on top of that, here we go

(A)Minister of Finance ( Durriyada )

(B)Minister of Interior (Durriyada, this is my friend Mr Cirro :D )

©Minister of Defence (Recently kicked, however, it will be only from the Durriyada)

(D)Minister of Foriegn Affairs (Durriyada).

Hence, I just wanna let you know, that this poison of tribalism and unfairness runs every one's blood. And, you should not blame those shortcoming the Somali people. Just, pray for them and say Allah may unite them and bring them together. Can you ?? Or you wanna me exclude the word "Unite", which you will never pass your lipps :D . No, Allah may unite the Somalis and bring them all together under one flag, one goverment and one Capital City which is Mogadisho. See the Gabay below!

Qayaash Maash Libaaxba Dhurwaa

Qaybi yidhi Soore

Wuxu yidhi Hilbaha Jeex bal qabo

Qoon dhan baan nahaye

QabanQaabiyhi buu marka

qoonsaduu dilaaye

Dhirbaaxuu il kaga so qaaday

oo hoor ka so qubayee

Markaasu Dawco so qabsaday

sidii qisaaseede

Wuxu yidhi Qanjaafule xumaye

tali qiyaastaada

Waxay tidhi Qumud iyo Dalool iyo Legg

iyo Qawlihii kuruksa

Waxay tidhi islow qaybiyee

Neefka wada qaado

Markaasu dugaagi qabasaday

qoobab kadafleeye

Wuxuu Yidhi maxa sidaa ku qatalay

qoon dhan baan nahayee

Waxay tidhi Qudhayduun baan u yaabe

miyaan ina qasaareeyay

Later :D

Hunguri   

looooooooooool Jacaylbro. Wallaahi, you are one clean heart Somali true brother. Sure, I will and I promise. Jacayl saaxiib. Dee Puntland iyadu wayba cadaysatay lool. Its based on tribal system :D .

(1)Madaxwayne (Kursigaa Libaaxaa leh waa lama taabtaan )

(2) Madaxwayne Ku xigeen ( Kaana Libaax kalaa leh waa lama Taabtaan )

(3) Afhayeenka Baarlamaanka ( Kanna Libaax kale ayaa leh waa lama taabtaan )

Wasiiraduna dee intaa kor ku qoran baa qaybsaday :D . The rest also apear in the cabinet. Honestly speaking, its a region of tribes and each has to get its share :D

I forgot to add, that the Big Libaax who always posses the presidential chair, should get the Lion share of every thing. Ministers, Members of Parlement, District Chiefs waar name it every thing :D

:D:D:D

I know ,, even in Somaliland it is shared but how ???

Let's see in Puntland what the BIG CLAN has got and what da others have ,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

I edited above Jacayl saaxiib. The Big Lion spares nothing :D . He will even fight for the marraw of the rosted bones loool and strike it on your head to get the marrow out :D . Aar nimankaasi ma naxaayaan sxboow loooooooool !

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Let's first be few issues to rest. You stated reer Sanaag and Sool support Somaliweyn simply of cuz the Qabiil connection. That's an assertion you made. I would like to know how you come to that conclusion.

1. Majority of them support the TFG. They give hiil iyo hooba because they associate clanwise with a man that spearheads the TFG, Abdullahi Yusuf.

So, a one who supports the TFG doesn't really give thing about Somaliwayne. I could argue that Planders say they support Somaliwayne, yet they support their man, does that mean they have love for Somalinimo absulately not, once again qabiil is the factor. It's really out there, we can see it. I don't need to sugar coat it for you.

It is my thinking even though Reer Sool and Sanaag want to be part of Somalia, their reasons for staying with union varies, but few important ones that comes to mind are:

1. Their ancestors fought along all other Somalis to attain this republic.

Currently as we speak there is no republic, the republic that once existed was fought by all Somalis, how ill visioned are you che?

Everyone fought for the Somali republic or even attempted to annexed Somali galbeed, all somalis shed blood for that bloody war, so you can't say that one particular side fought for the Somali republic, which doesn't exist as we speak offcourse.

2. Their communities have vested interest in terms of relationships and properties not in Pland, but all over the south. They are econimically, politically and culturally integrated into Somali proper.

Very weak point mr. che. If we compared which side of the aisle they vested their interests as far economially, culturally, it would be Somaliland. As the folks in Sool and Sanaag have more integrated with Somaliland than the South. Yes there are some who lived down south or moved there since 60s, however for hundred of years, they have shared everything with Somalilanders, so that is not a good excuse.

Let us even assume that was Today? Somaliland is the most prospering region, yet they oppose it though they know they could gain many things such economical development. A good example would be the difference between Awdal and Sool. Awdal has benefited and Sool is still lagging behind. Both regions is resided by non X tribes.

I still fail to understand what it means to be proper Somali though....and note one thing, all Somalis have the same culture, that is not an excuse either.

[quote3. The Somaliland administration has given a sufficient enough reason and explanation for reer Sanaag and Sool to break ties with the south.

Actually Somaliland doesnt' rule nor have any say in most parts of Sool, it's absent. Their kinsmen from Puntland rule most parts of sool and Eastern Sanaag. Somaliland hasn't been given teh chance to even try to meet with elders or groups from the area. No Somaliland's politica figure can show up there, even if their was to build a school or hospital. The first things that would come to mind would be he is from Hargeysa, therefore he has no right to be here.

I doubt it is only Qabiilism that motivates reer Sanaag and Sool, that's to say Qabiil doesn't play a part in their decisions.

Offcourse not. Qabiil is not the only key factor but it's the biggest one that motivates them to not side with Somaliland. I think if Puntlad was the one the seceeding, you would be looking at sool and Eastern Sanaag right there with them. ;)

And Saaxib, could tell us what is Somaliland looking for that couldn't be addressed within the confines of proper Somali?

Very simple. What do you have? what have you provided? Everything about Southern somalis or should I say 'proper' somalis has been a big failure.

in addition,been there done that. Somaliland just emerged yesterday. They were the first ones to raise the flag or call for unity, I wonder what made them changed their mind?

They risked it all for the sake of unity in 1960 when the deal was for Somaliland to have prime minister and the south the Presidency, did they get that? NO, still they were loyal citizens and were determined to make sure Somaliwayne suceeds. I think it has been long enough that somaliland and its people have seen that the case of Somaliwayne is unattainable dream and the people who until today claim to be pro Somaliwayne are unsure of how to attain that goal. Some people have their priorities mixed.

RedSea   

mr. me, you know I had the last word in that discussion. I gave you all the answers, you ran out of questions I think.

As for oodweyne, as I understand he doesn't mingle with our kind, we aint on his level yet, so relax.I have seen him tear people apart, laakin adiga nac qoriile iyo diaper ayuu kuu xidhay remember that.lool

Hunguri,

Dahir Riyale Kahin, the President of Somaliland is former NSS, yet voted in by the people. Perhaps you might not know it, but he is not from the majority tribe.

Now, name any other region that is capable of voting a man who is from aside the majority tribe into office even knowing that he has history of wrong doings against the very people.

I would like to see if Puntland can instal Afqudhac. As I understand he was Vice President for even Abdullahi Yusuf in Pland, therefore he should have been the President by now since Abdullahi Yusuf left the post. Where did this Cadde Muse came from all of sudden?

in Somaliland Cigal died, Riyale was installed, regardless of his qabiil, cuz the constituion said that.

Aaliyah

As you can see I am answering well at least trying to answr the questions asked here, so why don't you answer mind.

1. Do you support the TFG, since you are claiming to be proud somali sista masha Allah. This has nothing to do with qabiil, but I here to prove that folks such as you are nothing but what I refer as fake flag wavers.

I am puting you on the spot. You love Somali so much, then what is your position regarding the TFG, which is supported by Ethiopia which in turn killed 1,000 somali people in less than a week. smile.gif

Over to you now sister. smile.gif