Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Photos of Saddam's Sons' Bodies Released

Rokko   

Ohh Man. This is sickening. But somehow had to share with ya all. I know the Americans were bragging about how the US POW's and dead soldiers were shown by Aljazeera, is it payback time or they just so desperate to show these images...dang, I couldn't believe when I saw it all over the news. It’s really weird, I wonder what they will do with Sadam's Pic...show him piece by piece or what?...

Whatcha ya all think...??

mdf322914.jpg

1059066870.2147885091.jpg

capt.1059067647.iraq_hussein_photos_ny19

capt.1059067699.iraq_photos_hussein_ny19

when did it become okey showing what are effectively dead enemy combatants, considering the reaction of pictures of dead american and british troops shown on aljazeera tv . its all pallalashittis!!!!. i would have prefered them killed by iraq's since they were sick creatures..like the kids of most rulers in islamic coutries and corrupted third world coutries.

Macalin   

This is Just plain ****** and silly to parade dead muslims to proove to the iraqis they winning a freakin war!

its inhuman and its crzzy.

ZOLA   

I JUST SAW THESE PICS COUPLE OF MINS AGO .....I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE AMERICA WOULD SHOW SUCH PICS TO THE WORLD....ITS INHUMAN..

A.A

LANDER   

Americans have little to brag about,

Can you believe these two brothers and their body guard push back 3 US squadrons TWICE!!! Those squadrons included the infamous 101 airborn unit and special forces. These so-called elite soldiers ran away on 2 seperate occasion from 3 armed adults and 1 pre-teenager ;) . When they figured the brothers were going down with a fight, they brought the heavy missile lauchers to assault the villa, and thats what did the trick. So what does this tell you about the US army? Biggest COWARDS in the history of war fare thats what. May the brothers rest in peace they died a noble death.

BN   

LANDER,

That's what I was thinking.

BTW, wasn't the US/US media condeming Aljazeera for showing dead american bodies?!?

Talk about HYPOCRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lander – My brother I am not quite so sure about the noble death for I read not so pleasant account of the dead men’s activities in their heydays of Saddam Empire, but I truly concur your assessment. Perhaps the clashes of civilisations, West (wicked) vs Islamic (modern) shall precipitate the downfall of the former whilst ushering in the augmentation of the latter.

Originally posted by LANDER:

Americans have little to brag about,

Can you believe these two brothers and their body guard push back 3 US squadrons TWICE!!! Those squadrons included the infamous 101 airborn unit and special forces. These so-called elite soldiers ran away on 2 seperate occasion from 3 armed adults and 1 pre-teenager
;)
. When they figured the brothers were going down with a fight, they brought the heavy missile lauchers to assault the villa, and thats what did the trick. So what does this tell you about the US army? Biggest COWARDS in the history of war fare thats what. May the brothers rest in peace they died a noble death.

Did they killed the two brothers with missiles, or they died during the fire-fight? From what i gathered watching CNN, they said the US raided the compounded, and the people inside opened fire on them. It was during this fight, the two died.

king_450   

may god bless every dead person, and that is why i lowered the flag. rest in peace now who to blame their death,just another Arab (Iraqi's) for that matter.

Paltalk   

TO: All sympathires

From your own minds and hearts I know these images are touching and emotional. But I am happy as ever and proud of their death. Most of you feel sorry for their death. But if you all would have known their bruttal reputation non of you would sympathise their death. They were responsible of giving the orders to kill,torture, rape, Anyone whom they seem was threat to their own regime. Mass graves were found after the war. Did you ever ask your self who was repsponsible for these mass graves.When they were commiting such evil things to their own people they thought they were on the top of the World. But they never thought There is God..and Anyday their fate would remain dead as they did to others. When you kill innocent person, Some day some how revenge will come..and that is what happen to them.

LP_Girl   

peeeeep peeeeep

ppl why u r mad ??

acully i feel HAppy klololllllosh :D:D:D

finally they r deid no more KEMAWI kkkkkkkkkk

anyway OG_Girl let us make a party coz finaly Oday & Qusay r died

ppl u don' know what they did

Oday and Qosey were monsters and their father Saddam was worse than devil

itself

well .. the whole family are crazy and murders

im really waiting the time when sadam will be deid i`ll make a PARTY

Peace

don' be mad they deserve something Worse than what happend now

Gabbal   

Walaalayaal no matter how bad a human being is, if they say that they are a Muslim, then it is not up to us to judge them but for the Al-Rahmaan and the Al-Raheem to judge him/her.

What happened was a cruel and heinous act of muscle-flexing by the U.S. Allah (subxanawatacala) does not like the one that shows off nor the one that oppresses. Their (the U.S's) deserved judgement will surely come for Allah (subxanawatacala). :mad:

However on a another level Bari, I do beleive it's very hypocritical of the U.S to release these pictures, whilst hiding theirs. :mad:

Mujahida   

SubhanaAllah. To those that said that those two man deserved that. You wouldn't like that being done to you. I know that the Iraqy people lived a horrible life under sadams dictatorship. Le ilaha ilal lah muhamada rasulul lah. I don't know who these man really were but my heart hurts.

A muslim will remain a muslim. Even if he uttered the shahada once in his life time. It'll benefit him in the hereafter for that one time.

May Allah destroy those that target muslims for their own interests let it even be if they target a bad muslim. None of that would've happened if we muslims all acted on the sunnah and the Quraan. We would've helped ourselves. We're being sold out. Nobody is going to liberate us muslims or bring peace & Integrity between ourselves. THEY'RE WEAKENING US! CAN'T YOU SEE? :confused:

LA Hawla Wala Quwata Ila Billah!