Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

The Ordeal of Las Anod City

Thankful   

Suldaanka,

Again this is your interpretation. I was in Lascaanod in 2006 and I never saw any of these people walking around with weapons like you said. I remember that the Puntland Admin at the time made numerous trips to Lascaanod, including the Garaad Jama ceremony.

Like I said the video is showing the truth. The reporter says "Who do people what to be a part of? It depends who you ask".

If NW Somalia has brought so much stability, why did the reporter stay for 2 hours, why did he come at night? Most of all, why are Reer Lascaanod so divided?

This video as well as the video of people rioting clearly shows that your media bends the truth.

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Again this is your interpretation. I was in Lascaanod in 2006

Aaar kuwii meesha laga eryaday baa SOL ku jira ,,,,, ma anaan garan ,,, :D

Thankful   

It was 2006, Habsaade was still a Puntland minister. He was fired in 2007 and that's when his militia switched sides, I wasn't in the country then.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

gun xoogsatay
:D

The man who tells us that he is above the fray. You sir are clannish person in disguise. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Again this is your interpretation. I was in Lascaanod in 2006

Aaar kuwii meesha laga eryaday baa SOL ku jira ,,,,, ma anaan garan ,,,
:D
loooool

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

quote:Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Suldaanka,

Yassin Juma report from Lascaanod has uncovered the truth about what is going on in the city. NW Somalia's media and admin can no longer try and present their version of what is going on.

Yassin Juma show's that even he who is a reporter, needed to enter the city under heavy security and at night. That there is milita surrounding the whole city on stand by. He only stayed in the town for 2 hours. He show's even though Habsaades NW Somalia allied militia is in controlled, people are divided on who they wish to be a part of.

This video has exposed the truth that you were trying to hide.

For starters, Laascaanood has always been a military garrison, going back to the days when Puntland melitia used to maraud around the streets killing people at their own will and watching insecurity go out of hand. During those days under Puntland melita no one would down the streets of Laascaanood unless he carried a AK47 or was on top of clan-operated armed technical.

Those days are gone. Since Somaliland took over Laascaanood, security has improved considerably. You can see it on the streets. You will not find a single civilian that is carrying weapons on the streets. And now people can walk down without the fear that some inter-local-clanish fight will break at any time.

Like I said before, the military you see inside Laascaanood now was not there just couple of months ago. This military was brought to fight the menace of terrorism. They will leave as soon as the security improves.
wow,wow, this guy is a true spindoctor. kulaha, lasanod has always been a military garrision and "no one would down the streets of Laascaanood unless he carried a AK47 or was on top of clan-operated armed technical". What a load of b.s.

Las Anod is in this current predicament, solely because the natives of this city. It is they, that allow their corrupt local politicians to sell their loyalties to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for them, it is their innocent citizens of Las Anod that are unmerited by this disloyalty.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Las Anod is in this current predicament, solely because the natives of this city. It is they, that allow their corrupt local politicians to sell their loyalties to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for them, it is their innocent citizens of Las Anod that are unmerited by this disloyalty.

Let me get this right, the citizens of laascaanod innocent but also the sole reason for "this predicament". Which one is it, are they innocents or collaborators. apparently it has nothing to with the administration in garowe fighting phantom enemies in Mudugh while laacaanod was the sole focus of the admin in hargeisa? And for you Somalilander, I truly don't understand what these the point of all these lies you keep telling yourselves. This city and its people never wanted to be part of a secessionist administration all the way in hargeisa, especially at gun point. honesty will get you further then these lies you have come to accept as the truth.

Saalax   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

boooo.hooooo. Las canod is under occupation.

looool, give me break. If you have an army and want to take it from me, then come and take it from me. If not keep crying on the internet.

I will turn it into a garrison, i will demolish it if i choose, i will turn into las vegas if i want.

You are lucky you have bosaso and garowe left. Before we take these little villages you should keep quiet.

looool, i will do with las canod as a please.

looooool "i will turn into las vegas if i want." :D:D