Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Abdi Xoosh Apologizes To Somaliland. (Video)

Ibtisam   

Wa bila D-block, beriyhan D-block baad la warertey. Cirika aya dulku miyo leekan weey "your type" of D-block.

It does not matter if he was pushed or not, the other guys ba they pushed him in manly ways (about politics) maxa asaga u keyeh your females are this and that on national TV? It shows he has nothing of value to say and he was reduced to caytamin and flashing in public.

Actually, his wife left him after the start of the civil war in 1988. She moved to USA and took al his money.

Cause this guy was a very rich, he was a regular reer myi from Cabudwaaq who couldnt read or write, but through connections of his uncles he got a lot of contracts to supply the military.

So, he is a bit angry that wife took away all the money he was stealing for years from the Somali ppl.

Cowke   

Ibtisam The comments he made about the females was totally out of hand especially on public tv. Thats why I say he simply lost all credibility when he made that mistake.

Kind of remembers of siyad barre he did really good till the end where he un-did all the good things lol. It seems like it runs through the family to start of good and then stuff it all up at the end.

Cowke   

I hear that the somaliland boys are taking universal to court and trying to get them off he air in the u.k plus dahabshil took off their advertisements on universal. Is any of this true or just heated talk in paltalk?

Ibtisam   

I saw Dahabshil advert last night, so that cannot be true. I doubt any SL boys are bothered enough to sue the TV station, they might beat up the old man though, he should avoid certain areas, some people might think he is a football.

:D @ his wife left him in the 1988s!! HAha waanba yabey how on Gods earth she could be with him.

Ibtisam   

^If that is the case, it would be fair to say it shows what D-block is made off and the sort of people they are. :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^If that is the case, it would be fair to say it
shows
what D-block is
made
off and the sort of people they are.
:D

Way to go! Dhiigaa ku kacay haye?

Ibtisam   

^^^No, I hate generalisations, so I am just showing him how his silly argument could be also be used for the opposite untrue generalisations.

Jacpher   

What in the world did this geriatric said that boiled the blood of slanders.

The Supreme Court is that ---------->

Horta what does 'D' in the "D-block" stand for??

am i correct in assuming it stands for Da'bo'dhi'liif and the 'block' is indicative of political alliance of Cowke and like minded people??

Ibtisam   

Just the usual nacnac certain folks aye ku cabadan. Something along the lines of "yes we killed you before and we will kill you again because we are the sons of killers and very powerful, but we want you to join us so we can rule, because are smart, and by the way your women are all who*res." It is more comical and sad, than blood boiling. (He did not say it in the way I said above, it emerged one bit at a time over some time )

:D Sayid :D