Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Abdi Xoosh Apologizes To Somaliland. (Video)

Cowke   

Abdi Xoosh apologizes to the Somaliland people after a heated debate got out of hand on universal tv.

The apology can be watched here

Ps: Kind of like my apology sol after I got carried away!!! Abdi-Xoosh is no different the "d-block" gene kicks in and gets carried away when destroying our opponents. By the way Abdi Xoosh destroyed those guys on universal and thats why he is apologizing because they all cried!!! :D

N.O.R.F   

^ :D

UTV apologised as well. Laakin from what I've seen over the past week they're amateurs who don't know what they're doing.

Qudhac   

xoosh waa ***** dumarka reer woqooyi ayuu caayay on universal tv.. he was beaten up really badly in london by youths.

he tried to appologise on universal tv but they refused him, bbc somali refused him and he had to record his own appology and put it on youtube, unfortunately for him his life is at risk due to the offence he caused.

he has fled his home and is in hiding which is shame as this insult was not nessesary.

Ibtisam   

I happen to have seen clips of that show, I think the guy was cowke, surely there cannot be so alike.

Shame really he is an old man;.

Cowke   

I heard abdi xoosh said "88 part 2" baa kugu dhici doonto or something along those lines, not aware that he insulted women if so shame on him

Qudhac   

jacayl

walahi been baad moodaysaa he contacted the bbc somali to see if he appologise they said no then he went back on universal but iyaguna wey baqeen as they had so much complain by then so he got his friends to record it, unfortunately for him qaar yar yar oo ciyaala suuqa ayaa garaacay.

the sick thing is his wife is the same woman uu ka caayaayay universal tv uu lahaa waa wada dhi...l...ing.. ceeeb caleek.

universal tvna they getting sued by somaliland communities.

Ibtisam   

Fanka naaga taa, no one is going to sue them for the words of a silly old man. Who cares.

But I hear his wife is waxas sey ula nooshey, anigu I would've removed certain important parts of him while he sleeps or set him on a little fire. :cool:

[ July 05, 2010, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Ibtisam   

^^Wasakh, but she was miskiinad ayad, she should've cut it into mince meat or dosed it with acid. Maxa re-attach keeney. If you are going to do something, do it well. :cool:

Cowke   

Abdi Xoosh I think is showing that the d-block community are not holding back anymore because somalis have pushed and pushed and pushed and thi time they getting pushed back and they all cry "foul".

There is political correctness in somalia where we all have to view or treat the snm clan as "sensitive" people who have been victimized and so forth. I mean even me Growing up as kid I couldn't say what I want as joke or as serious infront of the snm boys or my parents would whip me.

So I think Abdi Xoosh is speaking for himself but I know that i agree with alot of the things he did say except the "woman" part.

I think we need lobby group that is "right wing conservative" that voices the feelings of "d-block" people in open way no holds barred. Maybe a radio program or talkback segment could do it inside the country.

But we shouldn't be held hostage by the past in my book and I think thats just why so many ppl are exploding like Abdi Xoosh and Even myself sometimes on this forum.

I personally believe in right wing conservative policies against non d-block clans "you respect me and i will respect u" but u dont respect me then hell with u and ur clan thats the sort of attitude that needs to be done.

By the way Abdi Xoosh was also "pushed" as he said and intimadated which you should take note off however again the political corrections ignores the other side of the problem and just focuses on the 1 d-block guy.