Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

The HEART of the matter

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

Everything happens according to ALLAH's will, its ALLAH that has brought us together here, he provided the forum and the means to expose the wahhabi/Salafi cult.

I ask everyone to search Kowneyn, to read the documentary evidence we have provided and to follow my discussion with the Wahhabist in this forum. By ALLAH, there is enough evidence and proves to expose ur hidden agenda and intent. Yacquob u might have fooled your ownself and u might be able to continue to fool some of the pple here, but u cant fool me. You and your kind will only mislead those who ALLAH wishes to mislead. Know this with certainty though, the status qou wont remain for long and ALLAH will re-unite the sincere muslims wether shia or ahlul sunnah by his light and mercy, so the sooner u get your head out of the sand and stop fooling yourself the better.

You speak of tassawuf as something foreign to Islam or to the somalis. Yet tasawuf is the soul, the essence, the heart, the spirit of Islam, without it you have an empty shell. Tassawuf is the order of the awliya of ALLAH, that is where u find the awliya and its where the awliya are groomed... to fight tassawuf is to fight the awliya of ALLAH and to fight the awliya of ALLAH is to fight ALLAH himself. You Wahhabist have been engaged in a loosing battle all along.

Btw, dont think I am angry or bitter with you...its upto ALLAH whom he will guide and who will remain a bitter enemy to the end. We are here only to warn against the mischief of this cult. I have done that and I have provided ample evidence for those whom ALLAH wishes to guide.

Having accomplished my mission, if you still want to dispute on this issue; then as they say put your money where your mouth is.

The challenge I made to Ms Somali includes you as well. I dare you again if ur sure of your position and the truth is on your side in this affair to accept it!!! Otherwise consider this affair settled.

There is no more discussion with you two and your likes; and I would never make such a challenge if I was not certain, so will u accept my challenge and by ALLAH's will we will see results now before akhira.

Xasbunallah wa nicmal wakiil

Kowneyn

bilan   

konwayn, you asked evidence from the work of sheikh imaam muxamad ibn c/wahaab(raximahu Allah) and here it is from his kitaab Tawhiid, i apolagize that it is long, but you asked for it.

Kitaab At-Tawheed, Chapter: 20

What Has Been Said Concerning the Prophet's Protectiveness of Tawheed and His Blocking of Every Path Leading to Shirk

Allah (swt ), says:

" Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst your-selves: It grieves him that you should perish: He is ardently anxious over you. To the Believers He is Most Kind and Merciful" (Qur'an 9:128)

In this verse, Allah (swt ) has bestowed a great blessing upon mankind, in particular, the Arabs, because He sent to them a Messenger from amongst themselves who spoke their language, whose lineage, nobility and trustworthiness were well-known to them; and Allah (swt ) has described him as possessing certain Divinely-given qualities which make it incumbent upon all of us to follow him and believe in him, for he is troubled and grieved by whatever troubles and grieves his Ummah, and he ardently seeks that which is beneficial to them and earnestly desires that they be guided aright and he is full of compassion for them.

Benefits Derived From This Verse

1. Evidence of the great blessing which Allah has bestowed upon mankind, in particular, the Arabs by His sending a Prophet to them from their own community, through whom Allah saved them from the abyss of shirk and humiliation.

2. Evidence of the Prophet's ardent care for his Ummah.

Relevance of This Verse to the Subject of the Chapter and to the Subject of Tawheed

That the verse proves the care taken by the Prophet (saas ) over his Ummah, especially his protection of their tawheed and his great efforts to prevent them from falling into whatever might lead to shirk, including his prohibition of glorifying graves, by building structures over them, in particular, his own grave - may Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him.

..ooOOoo..

It is reported on the authority of Abu Hurairah (ra ) that he said: "Allah's Messenger (saas ) said:

"Do not make your homes into graves, nor make my grave into a place of celebration. Send your prayers and blessings upon me, for they will be conveyed to me wherever you may be." (Narrated by Abu Dawood with a good sanad, and all of its narrators are trustworthy)

Abu Hurairah (ra ) tells us in this Hadith, that the Prophet (saas ) forbade us from abandoning our homes and making them into graves where acts of worship are not performed and Allah's Name is not mentioned. And he forbade us from taking his grave as a place of celebration where people come to visit on a specific date, for a specific occasion. Then the Messenger of Allah (saas ) ordered us to send prayers and blessings upon him and informed us that the prayers and blessings of any Muslim, whoever he may be and wherever he may be, will be conveyed to him.

Benefits Derived From This Hadith

1. The forbiddance of abandoning worship in the home.

2. The prohibition of praying towards graves.

3. The prohibition of visiting the grave of the Prophet (saas ) on a special occasion or for that matter, of visiting any grave in this manner.

4. The obligation to send prayers and blessings upon the Prophet (saas ).

5. That prayers and blessings upon the Prophet (saas ) reach him wherever the supplicator may be.

That the dead can benefit from the prayers and blessings of the living Believers.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of the Chapter and to the Subject of Tawheed

That the Hadith proves that it is prohibited in Islam to take graves as places of celebration, and that this demonstrates the Prophet's protectiveness towards his Ummah from the danger of every path that might lead to shirk.

Important Note

Some people have claimed that the Prophet's forbiddance of making his grave into a place of celebration necessitates that we should zealously cling to and visit his grave: As if he (saas ) had said: "Don't make my grave an annual place of celebration, but visit it all the time." However, this explanation is totally false and without substance, for the following reasons: (i) That this explanation is unclear and is therefore in contradiction with the established Sharee'ah,1 which is always clear. (ii) Had the Prophet (saas ) intended what they claim, his family and Companions would have implemented it and ordered others to do likewise. (iii) It has not been reported that the Companions ordered anyone to do this or that they did so themselves - and they were the most knowledgeable about the meaning of the Prophet's sayings.

..ooOOoo..

It is reported on the authority of `Ali Ibn Al-Husain that he saw a man approaching a small niche before the grave of the Prophet (saas ) and he went into the niche and began to supplicate. So he (`Ali) prevented the man from doing so, saying: "Shall I not tell you a Hadith (of the Prophet (saas ) which I heard from my father, who in turn, heard it from my grandfather [i.e. `Ali Ibn Abi Talib (ra )], who reported from Allah's Messenger (saas ) that he said:

"Do not take my grave as a place of celebration, nor your homes as graves; send prayers and blessings upon me, for your salutations will reach me, wherever you may be." (Narrated by Al-Maqdasi, in Al-Mukhtarah)

`Ali Ibn Al-Husain informs us in this narration, that he saw a man supplicating Allah (swt ) at the grave of the Prophet (saas ) and that he prevented him from doing so, using as evidence, a Hadith which contains a forbiddance of taking his grave as a place of celebratory visits and of abandoing worship of Allah (swt ) in the home and then he ordered us to send prayers and blessings upon him, saying that they would be conveyed to him wherever the Muslim who sent them may be.

Benefits Derived From This Hadith

1. The obligation to reject wickedness.

2. The prohibition of intentionally making supplication at the Prophet's grave or any other grave.

3. The prohibition of abandoning worship and remembrance of Allah (swt ) in the home.

4. The forbiddance of praying at the graves.

5. Evidence that the prayers and salutations which a Muslim sends upon the Prophet (saas ) will be conveyed to him whether the Muslim is near or far from his grave.

6. That the dead Believer can benefit from the supplications of the living Believer.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of the Chapter and to the Subject of Tawheed

That it proves that it is forbidden to take the grave of the Prophet (saas ) as a place of celebration in order to worship there and this shows the Prophet's protection of the purity of tawheed and his desire to close off every avenue that might lead to shirk.

Important Note

Setting out on a journey with the express intent of visiting the grave of the Prophet (saas ) is prohibited, because of his words:

"Do not saddle up your riding beasts, except to three mosques: "The Sacred Mosque (in Makkah), this my mosque and Al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem)."2 In light of this, it is clear that whoever undertook a journey in order to pray in the Prophet's Mosque, is not guilty of any sin, while whoever did so in order to worship at the grave has disobeyed the Prophet."

Footnotes

1. Sharee'ah: Islamic Law.

2. Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim and others.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/tawheed/abdulwahab/

Kowneyn   

Bulo:

Dont waist my time with what shaykh-an-Najd wrote. His writing and his guidance are for those who look to him for guidance. I belong to the ahlu sunnah, specifically the shafici mad-hab. Shaikha-n-Najd was rejected UNANIMOUSLY by the culuma of the ahlul sunnah all four schools, not only was he rejected he was executed for his rebellion and innovations.

Shaikh-an-Najd and his followers do not have the interest of Muslims at heart, On the contrary they are their enemies. They pick and choose hadith and the Quran and use them to turn muslims away from that which will protect and benefit them.

Ah! Gudineey imaad Go'oyseen haddii badhkay kugu jirin (" You could not cut me if some of me was not assissting you" said the tree to the axe). We muslims ruled the earth unchallenged for 1OOO years by ALLAH's will. The Wahhabist/Salafis are one of the reasons that muslims have become weak and are being slaughtered everywhere, day in and day out. These agents of dajjaal are stealing away from our faith and confusing the masses. May ALLAH guide them or break their backs!!!

Muslims were attached to the rasuul scws, the awliya and the pious culuma. They loved the rasuul scws and adored him as ALLAH commanded them to do, but they never worshipped anyone besides ALLAH. They respected, valued and sought the intercession of the awliya of ALLAH while alive, when they passed on they kept them alive in their memory and visited the graves to seek their intercession with ALLAH. ALLAH chooses, protects and places his light in some of his creatures and through them he guides and protects this ummah. The Ummah knew this and sought ALLAH's light and protection where he placed it. The Wahhabist who are a by product of western imperialist want to deny Muslims this mercy of ALLAH. They cry Quran and Sunnah, but those ALLAH guides know that they are an enemy within who chase the masses from all that would change their condition, purify them and protect them e.g. Dikrullah, sallawat cala rasuul scws, love and the intercession of rasuul scws and awliya, tassawuf etc., However, Pple are beginning to see passed your empty rhetoric and superficial piety. They are beginning to see you all for what you are spiritual thieves and traitors.

BTW, I will post a hadith that will expose the real reason why u make all the fuss about visiting the grave of the rasuul scws, the awliya and the seeking of their intercession with ALLAH.

Kowneyn

Samafal   

I Qoute:They pick and choose hadith and the Quran and use them to turn muslims away from that which will protect and benefit them.

SUBHAANALLAH , WHERE THE QURAN AND THE HADITH MEANT TO TURN PEOPLE FROM THAT PROTECTS AND BENEFITS THEM ,ISNT IT OTHERWAY ROUND

Alloow noo naxariiso

I see that no one is benefiting from this discussion. May I suggest something: Drop this discussion brothers and sisters. It only adds confusion for most. Walaahi its useless and it's getting personal for some. Bickering back and forth is not going to help any1. That's my 2 cents. Macasalaama~~

bilan   

tamina, i really agree with you, i see that no one is gaining any knowlege about this discussion, however, this difference exists between muslims and keeping quiet is not going to make it disapear. i think also that it is duty of every muslim to defend his brother/sister in islam, especially when they are not available to do that, i have no problem if you generalize, but picking up that sheikh particular, i think it is not right, if you read that chapter which i posted,tell me what part contradicts the teaching of the prophet(PPUH) are you saying the verses he used are not part of the quraan? or are you saying he used fabricated hadiths? if you answer no to these questions tell me then what is that you are against? in my opinion islam is not based on personal ideas, or desire, so if you want to do something then you should have clear cut evidence.so again i'm requesting the same thing rahima said before, proove that Shayk-ul-Islam Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab deviated from the fundamentals of Islam. Of course you must bring proofs from his writting and works, not from allegations. until you bring something he wrote and you say "he said so and so, and that is against that verse or that hadith" this discussion is over, at least from my part.

xaaaji   

Asalaamu Caleykum:

Qofka la magac baxey KOWNEYN ma hubo inuu soomaali yahay balse wuxuu ku hadlaayo wax qof Islaam ahi afkiisa soo mara maba aha. Sheikhul Islaam ayaad afkaaga ku taageysaa adigoon cilmigiisa laheyn amaba kutubtuu qoray aadan si fiican u baran. Waxaan kaaga shakisanahay inaad tahay dhalinyarada afarta aayadoo ama xadiis barta ka dibna meelaha la carara. Xataa hadey jirto waxaan qortay, asluubta iyo xikmada wax loo radiyo ayaa kaa maqan.

Koley kuma aqaan balse waxaad iila eg tahay nin waqtiga xasaasiga la joogo dan ku wata, maadaama ay gaalada isugu biyo shubatay inay Islaamka dhaawacdo ayadoo magacyo u kala bixinaaya waliba qeybta aan filayo inaad taabacsan tahay (suufism) TV-yada qarbiga laga yiraahdo waa Islaamka saxda ah ee jira. Program aan daawanaayey ayaa waxaa laga hadlaayey Sheikh aanan habooneyn inaan magaciisa tilmaamo balse la yiri Nabi Mux'edba asagaa ka fiicnaa oo waxyi iyo riyo isku jirta ayuu wax ku arki jiray, ugu dambeytiina waxuu noqday kuwa soomaaliya jooga oo oran jiray SALAADA waa la iga qaaday ama XARAMKA ayaan ku soo tukaday asagoo mowlac dhex taagan.

Waxaan kuu soo jeedin lahaa inaad Alle ka dhowrsatid iskana ilaalisid hilbaha culumada. Waa sun horeyna waa loo arkay haddana laga yaabo inuu Alle kugu imtixaamo inaad culumada afka kala bixi weydo. Sheikh Max'ed Ibn Cabdilwahaab wuxuu ahaa caalim weyn Islaamkana wax u qabtay, si kastoo gaaladu magac ugu bixiyaan, Islaam ma qaybsamo oo waa hal mar walba. BAL AAN KU XUJEEYEE, kutubada uu sheikha qoray dhamaantood ka soo saar fikrad ama wax yar oo caqiido ah oo culumada SALAFKA AHLU-SUNNAH WA JAMAACA ay diidan yihiin, fiiri kitaabkiisa FATXUL MAJIID kana soo saar wax opinion ah ama aaraa uu asaga leeyahay.

ALLE KA BAQ oo carabkaaga ka dhowrso XANTA CULUMADA DIINTA ALLE U SOO HALGAMAY.

Rahima   

Konweyn, no need to write all you have. You have made a claim, you have defamed a scholar of Islam.

So proove to us, all the nomads of this site, how did Shaykul-Islam deviate from the fundamentals of Islam. Justify yourself (although you never will be able to)!

The challange stands!Take it up if what you say is truth. Until then, i take the same position as bulo.

Kowneyn   

Belo, Ms. Somali, Yacqoub and any Wahhabist lurking:

I have already posted answers by the culuma of the ahlul sunnah wa jamaca to Shaykh-an-Najd that clearly pointed out where he deviated from the teachings of the ahlul sunnah. But you Wahhabist are not interested in the truth you found your niche. Follow your shaikh-an-Najd to his final abode and leave muslims alone.

I am done discussing with you. I challenged you and u didnot accept it. So, let me take it one step further:

IF u call M. Abdul-Wahhab Shaykh-ul-Islam AGAIN or you attack muslims of ahlul sunnah or ahlul shia or their believes AGAIN. I will and do pray that ALLAH will send his curse upon the liars between us in this affair (Lacnatullahi calal kadibiin) and by his will we will inshallah see results now before akhira.

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Kowneyn i dont believe shiekhul islam mohamed abdiwahab attacked islam but to the contrary he rescued islam when it needed him most. So bro use your curses upon me for calling him shiekhul-islam and even seek help from any one you think can help. He is sheikulislam and he will be so till the day of the judgenment. Do whatever in your possetion you can>>>>>>FEEL FREE

Baashi   

Kowneyn,

Wahhabism vs. Suffism

To u one is wrong and the other is right huh!

Well bro, No need to argue on this ok it is so simple:

All u need to do is to make distinction between the primary sources of Islam (The Quran and the Sunnah) and legal opinions of scholars on specific issues, which may vary and be influenced by their times, circumstances, and cultures. Such opinions and verdicts do not enjoy the infallibility accorded to the primary and revelatory sources.

In this case Wahabi was a scholar so was Al-Qasali and other suffis. We love them all and pray Allah and say Raliyalahu canhum' What the fuss is all about! We, the nomads, pray Allah for u and say 'Allah yahdiika Kowneyn'

Don't confuse urself and all of us, the nomads.

Kowneyn   

Baashi:

May Allah guide me... amiin.

I wish this was only sufis against wahhabis for if there was only one true sufi (a waliyullah) left and the heaven and earth were filled with wahhabist they would loose. Unfortunately, its the muslim masses that are being victimized by these predators of faith.

There are too many pple like you Baashi who speak as experts, use eloquent words, that mean nothing. The Quran and Sunnah are the primary source that doesnot mean everyone can go to this primary source and start picking and choosing in accordance with the whispering of shaydan and his whims. It must be approached correctly and must be understood through the spiritual guidance of the rasuul scws and heirs. I have discussed already this so read it b4 u employ ur empty rhetoric.

Yacqoub:

I am not cursing you RATHER i am asking ALLAH to send his curse upon the liar between us and yes I will approach ALLAH via his Rasuul scws and his Awliya.

LACNATULLAHI CALAL KADIBIIN...MADAD YA RASUULALLAH (SCWS), AWLIYA ALLAAY ADEEG.

WA BILLAHI TAWFIIQ.

SALAAM

KOWNEYN

Samafal   

kowneyn maxaaa dhacey awliyadii ma adeegine wali waa noolahey :D sifiican usii bari . Aniga lacnad ilaahey kaaga baryimaayee waxaan kuleeyahey ilaahey ha kutuso xaqa, Awliyana does not help anybody but rather to the contrary they need help as anybody else from Allah subxaanah. Rasuulkana Sallallaahu Alaihi wasalim, anagaaba uduceyna marwalba oon salaad tukaneyno: Allaaahuma sali calaa muxamadin kamaa salayta calaa ibraahima wa,alaa aali ibraahima inaka xamuudun majiid. Do you understand what it means? I bet you are not since you pray to him. Allaha kutuso xaqa sxb waxaan ku iraahdo kale ma garanayee