Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

The HEART of the matter

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

Horta anigu kuman lacnadin ee keena been iyo nifaaq wada Illahay ha lacnado baynu nidhi. Awliyada iyo Rasuulkana scws wa jidka aan maray wana jidku Illahay yidhi ii so mara.

Yacqoub, dont you understand taht the curse of ALLAH does not necessarily cause you death. The jews are cursed and so is iblis lacnatullaahi caleyhim and they are alive. They are alive, but they live distant from ALLAH, his mercy and his light; and that is alive not worth living. They live in darkness and inclined towards evil, injustice, misguidance, arrogance etc.

Tawasul or approaching ALLAH through his elect and seeking their intercession is part of Islam. It weeds out the arrogant shaydan or the munafiq from the mumin...same way Adam cs separated the Angels from ibleys lacnatullahi caleyhim.

Do u think rasuulullah scws needs your prayer? NO!!! He scws is already gauranteed the highest level in paradise and the highest status among creation. Its you who needs it, for when you send sallawats on the rasuul scws ALLAH returns to you ten; in other words its one of the means or ways or the approaches to attain the mercy and the pleasure of ALLAH.

LACNATULLAHI CALAL KADIBIIN, MADAD YA RASUULALLAH SCWS, AWLIYALLAAY ADEEG...

Kowneyn

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Originally posted bY KOWNEYN:

I have already posted answers by the culuma of the ahlul sunnah wa jamaca to Shaykh-an-Najd that clearly pointed out where he deviated from the teachings of the ahlul sunnah. But you Wahhabist are not interested in the truth you found your niche. Follow your shaikh-an-Najd to his final abode and leave muslims alone.

I am done discussing with you. I challenged you and u didnot accept it. So, let me take it one step further:

Kowneyn[/QB]

IF u call M. Abdul-Wahhab Shaykh-ul-Islam AGAIN or you attack muslims of ahlul sunnah or ahlul shia or their believes AGAIN. I will and do pray that ALLAH will send his curse upon the liars between us in this affair (Lacnatullahi calal kadibiin) and by his will we will inshallah see results now before akhira.

Since i called Mohamed Abdiwahab Sheikhul islam and you consider me the liar here i was expecting to see the result as you said in your post.

You are very much right to say that prophet mohamed Sallalahu Alaihi wassalam does not need our prayers but it is for our beneficiary to pray for him to qualify his Shafia in he day of the judgement when he will stand for his Ummah.

But bro. it is even the against the commensense to demand help for someone you pray for!!!

bro. do you know that quraish who evicted the prophet Sallalahu alaihi wassalam from makka worshipped one god, Allah and never questioned his existence but they prayed to Allah with some other gods they say they had relatioship with allah. Read the quran

why can't not say '' Allow noo adeeg where you say awliyey adeeg'' Dont you think awliya were humans like me and you and if they were better than us, they were so for their prayers and worship to Allah not to some other Awliyas.

Instad of ''Awliyeey adeeg waxaan leeyahey allahayoow adeeg''

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

I should nick name u Yacqoub "Kiiska iska waal". Its useless discussing with u the merits of approaching ALLAH via his elect. You seem to have deep seated aversion to it!!! It has become an insurmountable obstacle, like Adam cs became the obstacle that exposed and separated the angels from the shaydan. Your aversion, however, will not change the fact that Tawasul is a sound islamic concept universally accepted by both ahlul sunnah and shia.

Regarding the challenge and results, I have prayed to ALLAH and approached him through his rasuul scws and his awliya, and like I said inshallah we will see results now before akhira. ALLAH may respond or may not, its in his hands. So wait its not akhira yet!!!

Kowneyn

Lacnatullahi calal kadibiin, Madad Ya Rasuulallah scws, Awliyallaay addeeg

Samafal   
Originally posted by Kowneyn:

[

Its useless discussing with u the merits of approaching ALLAH via his elect.

it looks familiar words where did i see them before? Waa su, aal da,weynoo madaxa daalineysee dadoow iga jawaaba.

Allahayoow noo sahal umuuraha una naxariisoo adoomahaaga kuwa awliyada ah iyo ku,waan aheynba way ubaahanyihiin, Amiin

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Tamina:

I see that no one is benefiting from this discussion. May I suggest something: Drop this discussion brothers and sisters. It only adds confusion for most. Walaahi its useless and it's getting personal for some. Bickering back and forth is not going to help any1. That's my 2 cents. Macasalaama~~

I could not agree more sis

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

When I said its useless discussing with you the merits of tawasul...I meant that u seem to be lost to it. Its no secret that you are an adamant wahhabist and Allah as my witness the hardcore wahhabist are hizbu-shaydan, no matter their claims. They follow shaykh-an-Najd, who was guided by accursed british spy ( I have posted the detailed conspiracy as was written by this accursed spy , u can read it under my posting entitled the confession of a british spy, which is the title of the book itself . Its an authentic document, which even the saudi government with it all its money and propaganda could not discredit).

So my point was no matter what evidence is brought forth u will come back with the same illogical rhetoric and slogans. It appears to you that ur saying something of logic, u claim it to be even of common sense. Its common sense to you wahhabist, but to the rest of muslims both ahl sunnah and shia its the same nonsense known to be common to all wahhabist. To appreciate the true beauty of the message of islam one needs senses that are sound: qalb assaliim. So let me be blunt and say u wahhabist have been mastered by satan, ur not interested in the truth infact ur its enemy. Its why I will not indulge u any further.

To the rest who want to understand the concept of tawasul can go to the following sites:

Sunni : http://www.ummah.net/Al_adaab/tawas_nuh.html

a more detailed account can be found at: http://www.sunnah.org/publication/encyclopedia/html/tawassul.htm

Shia: http://www.islamic-paths.org/Home/English/Sects/Shiite/Chapter_6b_Part05.htm

here is another shia site: http://www.1ummah.org/understand/tawassul.htm

So why do wahhabis make all this fuss about a concept that is part and parcel of Islam. Those with the heart of shaydan can not and will not accept this concept of their being intermediary, its the nature of their ego, they cant accept being preffered over by anyone. Its the same evil ego that wouldnot allow Iblis lacnatullahi caleyhim to prostrate himself to our father adam cs as ALLAH ordered him to do.

Because satan has mastered the wahhabist and lives in their heart, they will not accept he concept of tawasul in a sincere and honest manner. In fact, they cant so long as shaydan lives in the deep recess of their subconcious mind. Therefore, rather than seeking to purify themselves of shaydan, they have taken up his cause, in the form of this dajjalic cult that is spreading to attempt to turn muslims away from the true path.

Satan has fooled them completely and has made their incoherent babble, illogical rhetoric and dishonest slogans fair seeming to them.

Yacqoub here is the answer u were waiting for in ALLAH's own words:

Acuudubillahi minashshaydani rajiim

Bismillahi Raxmani Raxiim

58:14. Alam tara ila allathiina tawallaw qawman ghadiba Allahu calayhim ma hum minkum wala minhum wayaxlifuuna cala alkathibi wahum yaclamuuna

15. acadda Allahu lahum cadaaban shadiidan innahum saa ma kanuu yacmaluuna

16. Ittakhathuu aymanahum junnatan fa sadduu can sabiili Allahi falahum cadaabun muheenun

17. Lan tughniya canhum amwaluhum wala awladuhum mina Allahi shay-an ula-ika as-xabu alnnari hum fiiha khaliduuna

18. Yawma yabcathuhumu Allahu jamiican fayaxlifuuna lahu kama yaxlifuuna lakum wayaxsabuuna annahum cala shay-in ala innahum humu Al-KAADIBUUN

19. Istahwatha calayhimu alshshaytanu fa ansahum thikra Allahi ula-ika Xizbu alshshaytani alaa inna xizba alshshaytani humu alkhasiruuna

20. Inna allathiina yuxadduuna Allaha warasuulahu ula-ika fii al-athalliina

21. Kataba Allahu laa aghlibanna ana warusulii inna Allaha qawiyyun caziizun

22. La tajidu qawman yu' minuuna bi Allahi wal yawmi al-akhiri yuwadduuna man xadda Allaha warasuulahu walaw kanuu abaahum aw abnaahum aw ikhwanahum aw cashiiratahum ula-ika kataba fii quluubihimu al-iimana wa ayyadahum biruuxin minhu wa yudkhiluhum jannatin tajrii min taxtiha al-anharu khalidiina fiiha radiya Allahu canhum waraduu canhu ula-ika hizbu Allahi ala inna hizba Allahi humu almuflixuuna

[[58.14] Do you see those who have been guided by a nation that incurred the Wrath of Allah? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear a false oath knowingly.

[58.15] Allah has prepared for them a grievous punishment. Evil indeed is that which they have done.

[58.16] They have taken their oaths as a disguise and bar from the Way of Allah, so a humiliating punishment awaits them.

[58.17] Neither their wealth nor their children shall help them a thing against Allah. They are the inhabitants of the Fire, and there they shall live for ever.

[58.18] One day will Allah raise them all up (for Judgment): then will they swear to Him as they swear to you: And they think that they have something (to stand upon). No, indeed! they are but liars!

[58.19] satan has mastered them and caused them to forget the Remembrance of Allah. Those are satan's party; and satan's party shall assuredly be the losers.

[58.20] Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger shall be among the humiliated.

[58.21] Allah has written: 'I will surely be the Victor, I and My Messengers.' Surely, Allah is the Strong, the Almighty.

[58.22] You shall find no nation believing in Allah and the Last Day loving anyone that opposes Allah and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers, their sons, their brothers, or their tribe. Those, He has written upon their hearts faith and strengthened them with a spirit from Him. He will admit them to the Gardens underneath which rivers flow, where they shall live for ever. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. They are the Party of Allah; and the Party of Allah are the winners.

Let me repeat for those who have missed the point I have been making: The Wahhabi doctrine is a deviant sect originating with shaikh-an-Najdi under the tuteledge of a british spy, a conspiracy initiated and sponsored by the imperialist and propagated by the cursed house of saud (kingdom of saudi arabia) with petrol dollars. Its meant to cause confusion and dissension among muslims, therefore a refuge for the hypocrites in every muslim nation, these are the scounderels who hold its banner high and proudly.

Kowneyn

Kataba Allahu laa aghlibanna ana warusulii inna Allaha qawiyyun caziizun

Salam aleikum Keyno.

Brother y persit in arguing about such particularities when there are better things to do like contribuing to the islamic from about the basic but never the less essential parts of islam.

You clealy are knowledgeable, or present that appreance so plz why not give us stories like ''Jewish family converts to islam'' by Cabdulmalik which i found inspiring and of practical importance in this day where anything islam is viewed so negatively, rather than these endless disputes redface.gif .

Plz dont take this as a personal attack brother its just that i have read many of ur posts now and a majority of them are quite confrontational and in the end prove to be quite unconstructive. Am sure u can contribute much better than u are at the moment

Kowneyn   

Shujui:

I wont take it personal shujui. I hope u do the same with my answer.

You are looking to treat the symptoms and I am treating the disease.

One of the original uses for the word dajjaal in the old arabic was in describing sick camels which were painted over to cover the lesions on their hide caused by disease, so as to make it appear as healthy to a potential buyer. This is the age of dajjal and we have many dajjals.

If u want a feel good, cosmetic approach we have the wahhabist to do it for u. In fact, that is their goal, for muslims to be satisfied with cosmetic islam.

On the other hand, we are addressing the root causes and seeking to change it. We are telling you the problem with the ummah is internal. Collectively we have the hypocrites that have found their imaam in shaikhan-Najd and are propagating hypocrisy in painted over and sugar coated with empty rhetoric and dishonest slogans, a well funded effort that has confused the muslim masses as to what is truly islam and what is not. Individually, we have become lax in jihad against the self/ego; the process of purifying the heart has taken a back seat to the cosmetic approach.

We are saying superficial piety will not win you ALLAH's pleasure and therefore wont change the condition of the ummah.

Shujui I hope this answer satisfied ur inquiry about my approach.

Salaam,

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Islam demands sincere loyalty outwardly and inwardly(secret)

58:8 PICKTHAL: Hast thou not observed those who were forbidden conspiracy and afterward returned to that which they had been forbidden, and (now) conspire together for crime and wrongdoing and disobedience toward the messenger? And when they come to thee, they salute thee, not as Allah salutes thee, (but in crooked ways): And they say to themselves, "Why does not Allah punish us for our words?" Enough for them is Hell: In it will they burn, and evil is that destination!

PICKTHAL: O ye who believe! When ye conspire together, conspire not together for crime and wrongdoing and disobedience toward the messenger, but conspire together for righteousness and piety, and keep your duty toward Allah, unto whom ye will be gathered.

YUSUFALI: Secret counsels are only (inspired) by the Evil One, in order that he may cause grief to the Believers; but he cannot harm them in the least, except as Allah permits; and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! When ye are told to make room in the assemblies, (spread out and) make room: (ample) room will Allah provide for you. And when ye are told to rise up, rise up Allah will rise up, to (suitable) ranks (and degrees), those of you who believe and who have been granted (mystic) Knowledge. And Allah is well-acquainted with all ye do

Kowneyn

Samafal   

The Drama goes on for you Kowneyn, so now after long standing battle how many followers do you have under your new call?

It does not surprise me that nomads are begining to fed up your nonesenses . No one is up to your business may be it time for you to think twice about your comments.

Somalis are no longer ignorants about their religion, and the times one suffist misguided one million people in disarray is long gone.

And i think you have hard job to convince them otherwise kowneyn, so far nothing you convinced us here.....

My advice to you is Pack it all up bruv it is not working!!!!

Kowneyn   

Yacqoub:

Go back to history, it was sufis who thought you Islam. It was they who spread Islam to the ends of the earth, from chechnya to senegal to indonesia. And who thought you the Quraan? smile.gif

WADAADKI QURAANKABA ku baray Qiilal haw furine

Anigii XORTABA ka dhigaad ximi isleedahaye. Stop and ponder on this there is meaning and irony in it.

Laa Ikraha fii diin...There is no compulsion in religion. You Wahhabist are free to your choice, by all means follow ur imaam shaykhan-najd...la kum diinakum waliyadiin. But we will not let you confuse the masses, with your rhetoric and empty slogans. You will not be allowed to overpower and compel others to join ur deviant cult just because they are ignorant or poor or both and lack the means to defend themselves from your well funded propaganda. ALLAH can and will inshallah reverse all your efforts.

This discussion was meant to expose the Xisbushaydaan, the Wahhabist, who are undoing the efforts of our salaf saalix. By ALLAH's will and guidance we wished to open the minds and to empower the pple so that they are sophisticated enough to make mature choices, without confusion or subversion of this well funded mischievious cults.

I am not here to recruit and advertise, I am here to inform and convince. Do you think if I was just looking to recruit, I would come to a site named "Somalia" online waving a Somaliland Flag? How popular would that make me? Come on, now! I thought you Wahhabist were masters in these predatory arts they call advertisment and recruitment, or should I say deception, seduction, allurement etc., and then entrapment. I know I stand with the truth and that what I am saying is from deep convictions and has substance; couple that with sincere effort and a cry from the heart it should overcome all barriers. That is why by ALLAH's will it only takes one sufi to rub the faces of hypocrites in sand.

Salaam,

Kowneyn

Samafal   

kOWNWYN SXB WAXAAN KU IRI WAXAA SHEEGEUSID CIDNA DHAGO UMA HEYSEE URADOO AWLIYADAADA U YEER WAHABIYADA AAD SHEEGEYSID HA DURDURIYAANE MISE OO ADUUNYADA HAKA TIRTIRAANEE WAA IDINKII DHIHI JIREY WAXBAAN BAAN BUUBINAAYE AAWAYE, ANAGA NOOGU YEER HANA BUUBIYAANE,

OTHERWISE ONE MORE TIME LA, AAMUS QURAAFAADKA AA LA WAREEGEYSID: YOU DONT MAKE SENSE AT ALL

Kowneyn   

58:8 PICKTHAL: Hast thou not observed those who were forbidden conspiracy and afterward returned to that which they had been forbidden, and (now) conspire together for crime and wrongdoing and disobedience toward the messenger? And when they come to thee, they salute thee, not as Allah salutes thee, (but in crooked ways): And they say to themselves, "Why does not Allah punish us for our words?" Enough for them is Hell: In it will they burn, and evil is that destination!

YOU ALREADY GOT THE ANSWER TO OUR CHALLENGE YESTERDAY, READ THE AYAATS I HAD POSTED CAREFULLY.

ALSO, YOU INSIST ON DISTORTING BELIEVES OF MUSLIMS BOTH SHIA AND SUNNI, LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.

LA ILAAHA ILLA ALLAAH WA KAFFAA

WA SALAAMU CALA CIBAADIHI ASTAFAA

LA ILAAHA ILLA ALLAAH IS ENOUGH

AND WE PEACEFULLY SUBMIT WITH THOSE HE CHOOSES.

WE UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF TAWXIID BETTER THAN YOUR DEFECTIVE MINDS. WE TAKE REFUGE IN ALLAH FROM ANY SHIRK, KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY.

WE GREET WITH HUMILITY THOSE ALLAH CHOOSES, WE SALUTE THEM WITH PEACE, AND TOGETHER WE ALL SUMBIT TO ALLAH, WAXIDUN AXAD...AS HE ORDERED US, AND NOT AS OUR SICK EGO FANCIES.

U ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE CHOSEN TO ENTER INTO BATTLE WITH ALLAH. BY CHOOSING TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF ISLAM, AND BY YOUR REBELLION AGAINST THE RASUUL SCWS AND THE AWLIYA.

KOWNEYN

Samafal   

Subxaanallah:How far can you blind yourself than this?

Quote:U ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE CHOSEN TO ENTER INTO BATTLE WITH ALLAH. BY CHOOSING TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF ISLAM, AND BY YOUR REBELLION AGAINST THE RASUUL SCWS AND THE AWLIYA.

where did i battled with Allah and his messenger Subhaanallah. what blasphemy do you accuse me of?

If i say: Ashadu Anallaaillah illalaahu washhadu anamahameda rassullulah'' and i say , i follow the prophet's teachings as i can and follow the quran as i can, am i in battle with Allah or I am kaafir as you are labelling me here?

in the other hand if i say Only God almighty is worth praying to and respect moslems older and young am i again in your view the misguided and the lost soul?

Your mind is locked and you can not see anything else except sufism and any body who is not in your category of saved sect are the nonmuslim and kaffirs, for you you are the muslim for claiming that awliya should be prayed and any one else who say that awliya are respected but are not prayed to are the kaffirs, how far can you go out of the teachings of islam than this? i dont know

But still you are my muslim brother and i pray allah to show you the right path, amiin