Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Fight in parliment: MP's and ministers injured: NO VOTE

Jumatatu   

And who is the weak and the brave in this case... :D . And another thing the demise of A/qassim was betterment for anyone who cares about Somalia, and we are not related... :D

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

LSK, do you still think a vote took place, even Burtinle.com apologised to its readers for making that very statement??

Smith, I thought you knew my talk when I add the "big teeth smile" to my lines. I was trying to make you smile. C'mon. Cheer up Islaan. You know this isn't a vote the other camp is going to recognize until there is a clear, transparent win for the "no" camp.

Is deji oo shaydaanka iska naar Islaan. Let the democratic process correct itself. We have a constitution.

Is deji oo shaydaanka iska naar Islaan. Let the democratic process correct itself. We have a constitution

As ever you are right bro. As for my vexation that was always reserved for my lost cousin Juma Il Coward.. ;)

NinBrown   

Man feel sorry for lot of ppl...all the shit daynile.com is writing is like its victory day.....for a vote that did not even happened.....i figured they appose peace in somalia cos they gonna lose all the properties they stole in magadishu and all farms their warlords occupy...they should wake up to the realy on the ground...soon every1 will get their house back/farm.......thanks to allah and our new president/prime minister.

remeber there will be no peace without justice.

Jumatatu   

^^Bisinka dadku cawey wey wada xeransanyihiin... :D:D:D

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

Juma Il Coward..
;)

^^^^^Loooooooooooool....!

Wax alale wixii aad ii tirah jiid ayad uu ledahey cawa, if it helps you reduce the BP and the tension bro call me anything.

Lakiin waxan ku warsadey saxiibo what would have you done if Yeey lost the Presidential election on that fateful nite, commit suicide I presume... :D .

once again you have my 'ruqsa' to call me anything..! damn I never thought u get so uptight... :D

Rahima   

did you see it on TEN news Rahima

OMG what a shame

It’s where I saw it first, it was my day off, having a nice day lazing around at home and then bang I get hit with this from TEN :eek: .

First I laughed, then as the reporter went on to mock our parliament and our version of democracy (not that I value it, but nonetheless it was an insult directed at us), I became ashamed and embarrassed, then as the cow went on infuriated.

I contemplated writing to them, but then by mid-afternoon my anger had subsided realizing that we as Somalis cause the whole world to laugh at us, it sure as heck was not the first and I’m sure not the last so I decided not to waste my time.

lol as shamefull a debacale that it was it reprsented progress for me. Demo-crazy in action, at least the cabinet showed a healthy appetite for debate and dis-agreement.

The fact that no innocent ppl were killed or maimed, and no AK-47 or RPG's were utilised was a BIGG Pluss!!

J.Lee   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

suudi_dagaal11.JPG

Muse Suudi in action
:D

:D:D

old school.
Looooool, He didn't just go old school, he enrolled the Man in a class. acuudi Bilaahi.What can I say, I guess that is something you learn to pick up in the streets of Medina.

La yaab ma leh. If these guys were in Somalia, the bazooka would be flying around and many lives would be lost in a bloody militia war. Kuraasta aad u jeedaan ee la isla dhacayo, dan baa u geysay. That is the sadest part of this embarrassing story. :D

N.O.R.F   

:D:D:D great friday night entertainment after a long week lol, shameful yes but quality stuff still,LOOOOOOOL

qub iyo qac