Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Somaliland Militia Capture Parliament. Crisis. Uk Mediator Despatched

Herer   

Allah gave us a Respectful Odayaal,Guurti & Suuldaano oo ruuntii la dhagaysto, Advice-koodana la qaato If something happens (Political Crisis).

Ilaahi baa Mahada Iska leh.

GAAROODI   

those same "militia" own and have las canod on lock down.

looooooooooooooooooo oooool......looooooo ooooool

i sleep well at night unlike some people.

looooooooooooool

Taleexi   

What a tribalist who has no clothes you are Mr. Garoodi. You've brought to the surface your true colors and how insensitive you are to the plight of SSC people and how you rejoice the brutality and harassment of Las Anoders by your militia. It is just a matter of time till the indigenous people of those regions remove from themselves the shackles of your oppression, what will you say then I question?. As bitter as it may sound for you to digest since your brain is like a one-way street; I wish your people and Hargeisa admin to solve their problems in a peaceful manner…… However, you admin’s wrong doings in others' territories shouldn’t be left unpunished. End of the story.

Dr Ligle   

Mansa, if somaliland had any influence in las canood, why can't the president even visit there?

Lol son if you actually fall for that crap, maybe you also think pigs fly too huh!!!

Anyways reality on the ground is alot different then cyber world. But you know what is funny if i wanted to be cruel i could post right now 50 000 sland mass grave pictures from edna adan website and show the holocaust that was committed on him, or the torture that was done to snm prisoners. Infact i can even post youtube clips of sland mental hospital full of his women who were raped and salvaged by siyad and still suffering the after-effects till this day!!!!

But then again, i am not that cruel!!! but if you push me you never know luck!!! :D

I feel sorry for those people they are victims all the time, a holocaust by siyad and now another holocaust from rayale is in the making for them also!!! What is funny is that Rayale also got assurance from ethiopia to use tigray soldiers if warabe or siilanyo try to attack him!!! and ethiopia guaranteed they would. That is who run sland it is ethiopia they decide who leads and who doesn't the snm are just powerless really!!! but i am enjoying this crisis unfolding becuz i know rayale will not leave because ethiopia won't allow it and these slanders think they actually control sland. They are in for a big suprise.

Dr Ligle   

President Anwar and i been to mars too sxb!!! The fact remains if las canood is occupied by snm why can't they guarantee the security of their president in las canood especially when he doing sland tour a couple of months ago? It is called logic go learn it, because people use logic to determine truth from falsehood!!!

The fact is sland president can't step foot there because no snm guys are there to begin with and the population want nothing to do with the thug regime. It is internal issue between themselves!!! infact its just 1 guy who hijacked the whole city xabsade with the help of sandule!!!

Anyways son, somalis don't get tricked that easy if u can't apply logic, don't respond with answers i been to las canoods and therefore sland flag is flying high...that is called circular reasoning!!! its logical fallacy and proves your argument false!!!

Anyways whatever happens is pointless because if lad canood are owned by snm, snm are further owned by rayale clan...so really its burning house and i am happy because tigray soldiers are coming to hargeysa is what the foreign minister of ethiopia promised to kill your ppl...i love that!!!

Dr Ligle   

Mansa thank sxb, waba is cilowbey. lol!!! anaga qabilka wax xun illa ma ahaa sababta nabiga qabilkiis masjidka wa laga sheega lakin somaliaonline laga ma sheegi karo!!! mar mar waxaan is wediya ma muslim website sol mise ma ahan wallahi!!!

ANWAR   

Mansa Munsa SXB I was in las anood this summer with my mother who is FROM THER and i didnt see anny somaliland army

SOORY LAS ANOOD IS NOT OCCUPIED

ITS FREEEEE :D:D_1361394_flagafp300.jpg

SOON Gaalkacyo :D

Dr Ligle   

Anwar firstly u need to prove it is las canood, secondly you need to prove they weren't paid to do it..

Sxb somaliland is like shabab its temporary u cant go anywhere without recognition u will be stuck. But federalism has internationa recognition. We will be around till the end, where-as ur poliical position is temporary and un-supported inside somalia and outside of it.

Besides anyone with half a brain knows ethiopia runs hargeysa not snm. And ethiopia puppet is rayale.

We know once the south is defeated, ethiopia will force rayale to sign the federal charter and if he dont tigray soldiers are coming to hargeysa.

Sxb u can yell somaliland all you want, from the roof top, in the street, in the toilet even but the fact ethiopia controls u means u play by their rules. If they tell u drop sland flag u must drop it or suffer tigray assault!!!

ANWAR   

SXB Ina_Gaweto DONT tell me Puntland runs its self cuz im pretty sure that tigray soldiers ARE iN Gerowe NOW :D

Sxb you TOO can yell PUTLAND all you want, from the roof top, in the street, in the toilet even but the fact ethiopia controls YOU TOO means u play by their rules. If they tell u drop YOUR OLI PLANS u must drop it or suffer tigray assault!!! :D:D:D:D

AND IM FORM HOBYO SXB ;)

Dr Ligle   

Anwar, last time i checked i never seen an ethiopian soldier wandering out puntland...where do you get that idea from?

Secondly, we don't even allow ethiopian officials to step foot into puntland. If puntland wants to streghten business and military ties we send delegation from puntland to addis, not vice-versa.

Lastly ethiopia doesn't get involved in our politics, do you see them negiotating between our people in galkacyo after the minister assasination?

Do you see ethiopia holding negiotation between abdullahi and cade in 2002 when they clashed?

But ethiopia is negiotating between hargeysa factions just 1 week ago inside hargeysa...what does that tell you?

Sxb the fact is yes we as puntland use ethiopians, but we never bring them to our backyard!!! we take them to your backyard in the south because their is saying "trashy people need other trashy ppl to keep them company"

NGONGE   

^^ Come on, Ina Gaweto! I thought you were a man of facts. :D

Don't say Puntland NEVER allows Ethiopian officials to set foot in Puntland. Say you don't usually allow them to do so. ;)

Either that or Adde Muse was lying when he admitted that Ethiopian army "advisers" were in Puntland during the time of the Islamic Courts (in 2006).

P.S.

This simple storm in a tea cup that is taking place in Somaliland is way below a man of your undoubted worth. See how it's making you commit silly schoolboy mistakes? A historian like your good self making such a mistake? For shame! smile.gif