Sign in to follow this  
Castro

U.S.: Somalia Strikes Missed Targets

me   

^^ Xalane adna cayda meesha ka daa. I want to see a nice and clean discussion.

DING ( yes the bell rings)

Round 2.

Me,i hardly said no nasty thing bro,its the defeated lot that goes around with the insult thing.To be a loser is not an insult when its real.E.g.A secessionist is a loser,and that is a true statement.

Fanisha   
Originally posted by me:

^Castro Castro Castro, is that the Oodweyne in you?

Stick to your usual secessionist rhetoric, Somalia maxaa kaa galay?

Ta labaad, argue your case without insults please. [/

QUOTE]

Goor maad adna daba dhilifka ku biirtay? mise waxaad aheyd fake Somaalinimo sheeganaya. waar ileyn! maalin walba qorataa meel ka soo baxeysa. :mad: :mad:

Johnny B   

This is unacceptable, missed the target ? on whose intelligence tip they were acting on?

Not Yey's that is for sure , our commander in cheif heard it on the news. :D

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^^^^^LoooooooooL I get it....You don't wanna him dissing Adeer Riyaale ootaay.

What? Riyaale? you must be kiding me. :confused: Don't give a sh*** about him. Riyaale, A/Y and all of the warlords/criminals can go hell.

Originally posted by me:

^
Castro Castro Castro, is that the Oodweyne in you? Stick to your usual secessionist rhetoric, Somalia maxaa kaa galay?

Ta labaad, argue your case without insults please.

Wallahi ishaad ka tuurtay, goormuu Somalia ogaa!,loool ME, horta welcome back brother. We missed you here these days. I thought you were gone to shoulder on shoulder with the UIC in Daynunay or Diinsoor fronlines!

Reg. Castro, ninkan buufis darran ayaa ayaamahan ku dhacay caadi ma ahan wuxu ku waashay Yey smile.gif .

Rahima   

This world is short; let the hypocrites (those committing the actions of aggression and their supporters) laugh for now. The last laugh will be with the believers.

^Inshallaah, yaa Ukhtaah Rahima! Remember to say that as nothing will come to surface or happeneing except what Allaah the exalted has willed to happen!

It's an intregal part of a muslims conscious to always say 'Inshallaah' inshallaah! So don't break with it brother inshallaah! Everything that will happen, will happen inshallaah!

Castro   

^ LOOL. Jimcaale, your mouse getting tired from all the scrolling you have to do? I'm actually glad he has this many pictures. It's my clue to skip over his rubbish without missing any continuity of the conversation. If he didn't have this clue, I might accidentally read what he types. God forbid!

Jacpher   

Someone should PM the admin and plead to limit these images to one or two. Anything more than two is just suicidal insecurity of your tuulo.

My six years old glasses should not be abused by sixty years old photos of your tuulo.