Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

IS BIBLE GOD'S WORD

Please read the following information to see the difference in WORD OF GOD......

http://www.jamaat.net/deedat.htm

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible1-3.html

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible4-6.html

http://www.jamaat.net/bible/Bible7-9.html

did u read in the website above that the BIBLE CONTAINS 50,000 errors...

Now read what the HOLY QURAAN written 1400years ago says...

YUSUFALI: Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, , they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH...AND WHO CAN WE FOLLOW?

even the christians all over the world have now turned to see the light..Millions are converting everyday all over the world..did u also read that....

----------------------------------------------

Fastest-Growing Religion Often Misunderstood

By: Barr Seitz (ABC News)

Broadcasted on BICNews 13 December 1997

Islam Rising Tide in America

Aaron Cambel was an American kid who used to hang out with friends cruising the local mall,picking up girls, checking out the latest fashions and getting in trouble. “I was realized if I took the same path, I would have ended up the way they did, wasting my life away,†says Cambel, who lives in Washington. So he converted to Islam. “It was the most simple and direct to understand of the religions I looked into,†says Cambel, who converted four years ago. “It taught about moral character, and ethics and the way people should be treated.â€

Islam Liberates Black Americans Cambel, 23, has joined one of the fastest growing religions in the United States. Experts agree Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in America. As many as five million Muslims live in the United States and in the last five years, the number of mosques in this country has increased from 843 to about 1,300. Most of the growth has come from immigration, but muchof it is home-grown. For many black Americans,Islam has become the religion of choice and some one million—mostly men—have converted.

WHERE ARE YOU?

^^Let me show you what Rule #4 of SOL's Golden Rules states. Its one thing to be "seeking knowledge" but completely another to lack respect towards the sensitivities of other people's religions.

4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

DINKY WINKY.......

You think ISLAM is man-made..Please look at the following verse from the HOLY QURAAN...revealed 1400yrs ago...

ALLAH s.w SAYS...

YUSUFALI: Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

WHOSE LIGHT.....fundamentalist light...our lights..or maybe our torch smile.gifsmile.gif

Did u read about CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM..or as they call it crusade...in the 12th century..THe way they used to kill everyone against them..

All people have started seeing ISLAM as the true religion and nobody is forcing them..they are coming in millions..are you jealous :D:D

look

Seattle Times: Muslim in America Cached [24Kb]

Washington Report: Muslims in America Cached[32Kb]

CNN: Fastest growing Religion Islam Cached [10Kb]

ABC News: Islam on Rise Cached[10Kb]

SIM :Islam Fastest Growing Religion Cached[10Kb]

BIC News: Fastest and Misunderstood religion Cached[7Kb]

Newsminer: Islam in Fairbanks Cached[17Kb]

Refugees attracting Americans to Islam

Islam Luring More Latinos - Washington Post Cached[38k]

Islam The Fastest Growing Religion

America Free but Immoral

Comprehensive Survey of US Muslims

http://www.islamherald.com/html/explore/fastest_growing.htm

smile.gifsmile.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by DinkiWinki:

I don't belive Muhammed was a real prophet...are you telling me that i will not be given the oppurtunity to illustrate why i hold this view, without the threat of getting banned?

Like the Mod pointed out, this is a privately funded site and your veiws are balsphamous to say the least. You seem to be on a hunt for an argument.

For you to suggest that our religion is false is a direct attack on our way of life.

If you want to educate yourself on religion, go ahead and ask appropriate questions. If however, you persist in taking uneducated shots becuase of your godless principles, you are in the worng place. So you and Darwin and his apes can all stop propergating hate and keep your confused standards to your Sodomite-loving, innocent-people-killing self.

DinkiWinki, what you fail to obeserve is that you yourself are here with an agenda - to create doubts in the minds of the faithful. If you're Somali as you claim, you're welcome here, this is SOL. But when you came here not to seek understanding of the deen as you initially claimed since are decidedly athiest to begin with and you start rediculing our religion and principles, thats being offensive and out of line. I'm afraid the rules are clear and admin operates on zero tolerance on certain situations.

p.s. We dont tolerate slurring of ANY religion.

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

^^Let me show you what Rule #4 of SOL's Golden Rules states. Its one thing to be "seeking knowledge" but completely another to lack respect towards the sensitivities of other people's religions.

4 -
Anti-Islamic:
No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

Excuse me.. arent you a Moderator?? you are "reminding" the guy that he is in violation of SOL rules and take NO ACTION about it???!!!

AJ... erasing his remarks wont stop him from writing more. I left it as proof.

We wouldnt want to warn some1 or ban them for no apparant reason, would we?

Now take a chill pill.... I'm not on trial here.

shyhem   

Dinkywinky

Enough is enough.i can no longer tolerate U'r filthy mind and useless arguments.I have studied the bible for fours yrs in high school.Not because i wanted to study christianty but i was forced to take it as a subject.First chapter in the Bible i'm sure u're aware of it is Genesis. And what did i find in Genesis?Well that

A} God was not all knowing....How did i know this,u can check the book of genesis and see God looking for Adam and Eve and saying "Eve and Adam where are you?"

B}That God's image is not a mystery.According to the Bible God has created Man in his own image and also in the book of genesis we are told that adam and eve heard the footsteps of God coming.That basically means God is like a man,thefore he walks around and it takes him time to go from point A to point B.

In conclusion we can say that according to the book of Genesis,God is not all knowing nor does he have supernatural powers.He can't see you if u hide from him hence the reason he asks adam and eve where are you.As a muslim the bible didn't make sense to me.However i never ridiculed or made fun of christianty or christians as a whole.

As for u dinky...... if u don't like islam,please keep u'r opinions to u'r likes or simply Just shudh the f**k up.You are not the first somali atheist we have come across.

The rest of the members

Are u guys naive or what.It seems like most of u have missed a pattern here.Before dinky disclosed she was an atheist,remember she claiming to be a " muslim" with questions and most of you were entertaining her and trying to drill sense into her small brain.

My advice is you should never argue with an atheist.Having an argument with an atheist is like talking to a stone.U can talk all day but at the end he will never listen to u, coz he is not interested in u'r point.

Atheist are attention seekers and u should just ignore them.

Curly   

Dinkiwinki luv if you choose to be an atheist, then so be it. But making inflammatory remarks about Islam is completely unacceptable and down right ludicrous! You joined SOL knowing fully well that it’s an Islamic website for Somalis. So your argument about exercising your freedom of speech is obnoxious.

If you’re here to argue about Islam and how authentic it is, you’re out of luck dear, if you haven’t noticed religion is all about having faith. And as you obviously don’t know, I’ll explain… faith is having complete trust and confidence or having a firm belief without logical proof. From that you can gather that Muslims are not interested in derogatory opinions and arguments relating to our religion.

At the end of the day we look at this world and see a miracle, but you look at this world and see one big accident!

Baashi   

Originally posted by Sue:

At the end of the day we look at this world and see a miracle, but you look at this world and see one big accident!

Sue is onto something here. Atheism is a religion too. The difference between the divine religion and atheism is that atheist think they can explain their take on this life with scientific proofs. Well, let’s see if that claim holds up. I ask you nomads not to bash DW but to refute the Atheism as an ideology which incidentally has more holes than the next door nomad’s baato miir!

Let’s get started shall we!

Atheism vs. Islam.

Hold your horses for a second. Before we get into the real deal let’s agree on few benchmarks:

Is Atheism different than established religion as far as the “faith†part is concerned?

Is atheism scientific?

The burden of proof is on DinkiWinki. Nomads let’s sit back and hold our breath for few posts and see if he got what it takes to make the charges he’s been making. Deal?

Baashi   

1. Is Atheism different than established religion as far as the “faith†part is concerned?

2. Is atheism scientific?

These are the questions and if you are up to the challenge answer them. I get only 8 minutes before I take off so let's get started saaxiib. Let's not go off topic and dance around the issue. I believe in Islam for a reason and the faith is a big part I admit. My assertion is most believes has an element of faith. Let's see if I'm wrong. The ball is in your court DW!

I'll be back tomorrow Allah willing.

Aaheey, waa iska caadi. Internetka wuxuu belo ku dhigay dadkani oo kale. Koleey ama waa ciyaal ama cawaan. Dadyowgan moodaya in "controversy" miro wanaagsan ka dhalanayo wey aqoon gaabyihiin. Diwinkii sxb, sowdigii lahaa mulxid baan ahay ma durbaba islaam baad noqotay, waaba yaabee. Dee anigu iyo mulxidiintu waynu is af naqaan waayo in badan baan la dooday oo waxaana igaga baxay in mabda'oodu aheyn mid caqli ama cilmiba ku saleeysan, walluusan u aheyn. Thread cusub baan Inshaallaahu u furayaa.

It is interesting to note that the factor of faith plays just as important a role in theism as it does in atheism. Thusly, some philosophers oftentimes wed themselves to agnosticism, which, of course, engenders existential complications of its own.

With Salaams

PK

DinkiWinki,

I have couple of questions for ya if you don't mind answering them, how long have you been an atheist? What motivated you into becoming one?

Because I think it's unfair to all of us, after reading the entire charade you presented in your posts that you leave now with out an explanation. Or with out us having to persuade your mind or at least parceling thoughts to ponder upon next time you post.

asxantu

Deeq A.   

DinkiWinki is banned from SOL. All his post are pruned. The alias handle he/she was using to post was under investigation for a while and we found what we were looking for.

Admin.