Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Allah uu Naxaristo.......amiin..!

Read the post just above you -and then read all websites that belongto them. Xiin it is a victory to them. Now tell me is it right or wrong

Victory doesnt equate responsibility Juje. I could celebrate the demise of an enemy but it doesnt mean i killed him. Waa ku sidee?

Nephissa   

Juuje, your grounds for excusing their occupation solely on the grounds that the "Al-Shabaab made them do it", sounds similar to "The Devil made me do it", is just ridiculous!

Teeda kale, the Shabaabs don't just struck out of a clear blue sky with no reason..those targeted are "sarakisha boliska ama militeriga" as you put it. I'm afraid execution is the proper sentence for traitorism. Anyone threatening the ressistance, will be punished. Anyone cheering/supplying information to our enemy will be punished, all dabo-dhilifs will be punished. Yaa iri u shaqeeya cadowga?

Like I said before your stance is nothing but a "flip-flop" and enabling me to not take your stance as a whole seriously.

I strongly condemn the death of innocent civilians, I wish the Shabaabs could make every effort to spare innocent souls from harm, nonetheless I support their cause, but for you to come out and shamelessly say "they need to be wiped out" umm..hello? I'm thinking you've accidently dropped your juujeeto? At what risk, and at what cost, and for what reason should they be wiped out? I'm sorry addeerkaa bay dileen this time [AUN], but if you think with your brain a little more than with your emotions people will take you a little more seriously. You need a calming down, take a valium or sumtin'.

Insha Allah, the Axmaaro will leave Somalia in the same manner as the US, beaten, bloody and broken. Meanwhile, Juuje, go on, march after the General in a straight line now....HUP!!!

Ya'all march real pretty.

Juje, I really don’t know who killed the late General. But it’s clearly a senseless killing in many ways. Al shabaabs are there for a reason. And they have a legitimate cause to fight for! Wishing them away is just that --- a wish! Condemning them for isolated incidents like this is also wrong. As I said before Somalis need to take a hard look at the present reality. Current fighting in Xamar is not gonna liberate our country as some suggest. For our country is lot bigger and larger than Xamar! These killings will not help us unite. Rather it will deepen our divisions. We can (I can) understand why al shabaabs target those in the current entity. But I don’t believe killing dabo dhilifs as some here would like to call them will resolve any thing.

So was the killing of this particular fellow wrong? Yes it was in my view! Does it make al shabaabs a dangerous group that need be wiped out from the face of the earth as you judged? No it does not!

What should Somalis do? They should reconcile first before they take on their enemy!

Juje   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Insha Allah, the Axmaaro will leave Somalia in the same manner as the US, beaten, bloody and broken. Meanwhile, Juuje, go on, march after the
General
in a straight line now....HUP!!!

Ya'all march real pretty.

Indeed, Insha Allah They will leave - but you keligiis Muslin will leave before them . FYI Abdi Kaahiye was probably more adeer to you than me - but we perceive different, while you believe him and all other 'sarakils' whether military or police as an enemy - I see them as different and helpful to creating better Somalia that is tolerant to each and every one - including those who watch movies, play soccer, listen to music etc.

Xiin sxb reconcile with who ? Ma kuwa ninka heeska dhageysanaya diley, ma kuwa nagaha jadwalayasha diley, ma kuwa ninki masajidka kaso baxay diley oo yiri waa Gudomiiye Degmo. Should we reconcile with those? There is reconciliation that is needed - and that is to reconcile with those who support this madness and bring them to a common understanding that there is a number one threat and enemy within barriers and that they are called Shabab. It is black and white sxb there is no beating about the bush - they are clear and present danger to any progress in moving forward as one a nd countering the big evil. Hadi aan mantey ka yeelo in uu 'kharajiyo' (wa sidey ayagu uu qorane) nin Somali ah uu Muslin ah maxaa diidaya in ay aniga berii igu khaharajiyaan 'maliin bu uu dhola cadeyay gaalo-raaca'.

Gees lo'ad kuleylka aya lagu goya mantey ayan iska qaban karna nimankaan ee aan iska qabano.

Kashafa   

^^ Baroor-kaas iyo cabaad-kaaas orod Adeer Zenawi ula-tag. Jilbaha intaa qabsatid, Offer to sell yourself, your family, your deen, your dal, and your dad in return for 30 pieces of Silver and enough armaments to 'attempt'(cagaha wax ka day) to fight the Shabaabi Monsters. You will not be the first Somali to do so, nor will you be the last. But rest assured that you and your dying breed of Dhabo-dhilif traitors have but one unrelenting fate on this earth: Dhulinimo iyo hawaan aa nee sugnaatay. That is of course after you taste the bitter fruits of Khiyaana. You ain't seen nuttin' yet. Ilaahay nolal ha kugu gaarsiiyo inaa aragtid dhamaan geesaha Somalia oo laga tir-tiray your qurun qabiil idealogy, oo dagahaaga ku maqashid: Allahu Akbar Wa Nasru Lanaa.

The panic and wal-bahaar is written in the nuance of your every sentence. Adjust the baroor-level accordingly. smile.gif You sense it in your bones as you face an enemy you do not know how to handle, let alone fight. Ileen Xabashta aa uu yeeratay inay wadan-ka ku qabtaan and they're gettin killed with their eyes open. It was just doraad when Diinsoor fell to the Sons of Somalia within 2 hours. They came, they saw, they conquered, they gave a eloquent speech to their Somali brethren outlining their purpose and goals, and then mission accomplished, they swiftly withdrew.

A new age is dawning for Somalia yaa Dhabo-dhilif, can you feel it ? It's in the air, can you smell it ? And all the while, you find yourself marching towards eternal disgrace as you tug at the googarad of Adeer Zenawi: Deliver us, kind Master, from the fury of the Muqaawama. They torment us at every turn, send us fleeing for dear life at every corner. Balees, we will do anything for you. Our wives ? Take them. Our wealth ? It's yours. You want us to hand over any terrorist-wadaad-argogixis ? Done deal. You want to erect bases on every corner ? Amrak mutaac ya Sayyidi ! What's that ? You want a lap dance ? I, Jaale Jujie, will do the honours myself.

Fabregas   

Juje, care to explain who will carry out this cleansing of Alshabaab? Clan militias, T.F.G or Habashis? I said before and i'll say it again: the majority of the Alshabaab can be corrected and put on the right path. This can only done by Somali Ulema and other religous groups. Any secular organisation be it the T.F.G, Ethiopians or Americans will put more flames to the fire.

Fabregas   

If you say that infront of them, they will probably say:

war waa maxay waxaad sheegaysid? Sidan ma reer galbeedkaad ku soo baratay"? Hada Kabacdi Allahuakbar Alshabaab dhe". Magacan(LX) aad meesha ku qorteyna wa bidcah weyn".Lakin sawirkaagu waa hersare :D

Malika   

^Lol@the two of you..

I wonder what you guys used to argue about just 3-5yrs ago. Did you all have the same stances,or do you guys change your positions as it suits your conscience per given time and events?

Johnny B   

^ This is becoming more like a deja-vu comedy.

Those who want us to believe that the killing and assasination of all Somalis like atheer Abdi Kahiye is what will drive the TFG and Ethiopia out of Somalia and power are in dire need of reality doese, they're but few delusional Somalis who have yet to learn the difference between a Fatzooka and Bazooka.

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist!.

Ibtisam   

I have a problem with the so called shikes that brainwash these little kids. They are misguided and the tactics they use are not Islamic. The real criminal is the one who twists the deen to get young boys as young as 13/ 14 to committee murder., blow themselves up or innocent civilians.

In saying that desperate situations leads people into desperate actions. If the Ethiopians were not there, there would’ve been no reason/ common ground to unite them. Ultimitley the blame and responsibility must be bored by those who created the situation and environment to allow these idologies to flourish. Without these conditions, there would’ve been no Al Shabab.

I don't know the old man or who/ what he was: so may allah reward him for that which he did which was good..