Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Allah uu Naxaristo.......amiin..!

Juje   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ Your posts are always well thought out but I think you kind of lost your marbles on this one, son.

So when is it when you don't loose the marbles - when you see brutal and unjustified killing and keep quite.

'Tis a no brainer. The man was famous for saluting, and dancing for the axmaaro/the puppet government. Why should the killing shock anyone?

It is indeed shocking to all civilized people. The question is if you kill everyone who does not oppose the Xabashi and TFG, how many people will be left in Somalia?

Fabregas   

Comdemning deaths and dicussing the issue of Alshabaab in Somalia doesn't need to be done using emotional measures. That is bombarding the SOL with " Amiin" and " Qarax" threads, in order to make a political point with regards to Somali groups at the expense of the deceased. This man wasn't doing any political or phyiscal harm to any Somali. One can safely say this appears to be an unwarranted killing.

But some of your other condemnations such as the the T.F.G officials( gudomiyo deegmo) being assasinated are somewhat controversial. I mean, how do you pronounce innocence on them? SOme of them controlled districts and worked day and night to implement the Xabashi occupation. They could be involved in transfering Somali prisoners or spying and attempting to arrest sympathisers of a local resistance. One needs to understand the nature of waging an insurgency: it's not always nice. Every case needs to be assesed on its own. A translator can become a target of an insurgency, if he translated for the occupying army, when they are interegating or even torturing prisoners of the local population. Thus, one's minor role doesn't( neccesarily) make him innocent. Islamically, every target must be chosen very carefully and fully analysed. But this is Somalia in the 21st century. A brutalized country with people like Adan Ceyrow at the helm of influence. You will see people who merely sell cigarretes to Ethiopians or ironing the clothers of the T.F.G getting a bullet in the head, or people being attacked with hand grenades simply for watching movies in a cinema. These tactics have spread to Somalia from the Middle East. That is one extreme which I disagree with, but I also disagree with the other extreme which says all Somalis that enforce the occupation are presumed innocent because they aren't xabashis and good old peaceful Somalis!

Emotional rhetoric like Alshabaab needs to be cleansed and wiped by the face of the earth; isn't really going to change or solve the the issue. Nor does it make more one more caring or sympathetic towards the dead. It's just pure emotion. Who's going to do the cleansing? Alshabaab(at least some of them) is a Somali problem(and even a solution to some problems. It will need to be solved by Somali religious ulema and wider society. Not Nur Cade or "other "international community" group.

Juje   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

Emotional rhetoric like Alshabaab needs to be cleansed and wiped by the face of the earth; isn't really going to change or solve the the issue. Nor does it make more one more caring or sympathetic towards the dead.

sxb horta I cant help change your understandings of my topics,and trust me I dont intend to. However whether emotional rhetoric or passive suggestions the fact that the Shababs are the core to the current problems and they just like the occupiers and their cohorts should be eliminated now rather than later is undeniable and unavoidable. And in contrary to you I don't envisage the solution in Somali religious Ulema - may be I have a trust in the wider Somali society and Nuur Caade.

Hence CJ the benefit of doubt and the grounds of sympathy has been granted to the Shababs in the past two years purely on the basis of the Somali society's revere and loyalty to the Tenets of Islam - thus innocently conceiving the mentality that this group are or could be the pioneers for the introduction of Islamic rule in the country. Apparently their actions contravenes the basics of the religion and their agenda harbors not the introduction of Islam but their brand of Islam - and anyone who opposes it 'sefta ku taqaan'.

Juje   

Taliyihii hore Dugsiga Sare ee Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliya ee Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa maanta lagu aasay Gudaha Dugsigii Sare ee Boliska

Col%20%20Cabdi%20Kaahiye%20%20Faarax%20H

Marxuum Jen. Cabdi Kaahiye (Harag-shabeel)

Taliyihii hore Dugsiga Sare ee Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliya ee Magaalada Muqdisho General Cabdi Kaahiye Faarax (Harag Shabeel) oo shalay kooxo hubeeysan ku dileen gurigiisa oo ku yaal Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa maanta lagu aasay Gudaha Dugsigii Sare ee Boliska.

Marxuum Harag Shabeel Oo ahaa Taliyahi dugsiga Booliska Somaliyed horeyna u ahaa Taliyahii Kooxda Musiga ee Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliyed ayaa waxaa maanta Aas Qaran oo si weeyn loo soo agaaasimay loogu sameeyay magaalada Muqdisho gaar ahaan Dugasiga Taba barka Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliyed ee Magaalada Muqdisho.

Aaska maraxuum Cabdi Kaahiye Faarxa Ayaa waxaa ka soo qeeyb galay Madaxweeynaha Dowlada Somalia C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed Ra’isul wasaare,Nuur Cadde wasiiro,xildhibaano iyo maamulka Gobolka Banaadir.

Waxaa hadalo Kooban ka jeediyay Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliyed General Cabdi Xasan Cawaale {Qeeyb diid} waxaana uu kaga war bixiyay taariiq nololeedkii Allaha u Naxariiste Cabdi Kaahiye waxaana uu ku tilmaamay in uu ahaan Nin Maskaxda Dadka Somalida aan Waligood ka Goi,doonin isla markaana dalka iyo Dadka Somaliyed wax weeyn u qabtay Gaar ahaan Ciidanka Booliiska waxaana lagu xusuustaa buu yiri Sida wadaniyada leheeyd ee uu u xifdiyay Dugsiga Tababarka Ciidanka Booliiska Somaliyed.

Madaxweeyne Yuusuf oo isna ka hadlay goobtii Xaflada Aaaska ay ka dhacaysay ayaa ku sheegay in Dilkaasi loo gaystay Sarkaalka uu Qayb ka yahay Nasiib darada ku habsatay Umada somaliyeed waxaana uu sheegay in uu ku talinayo in hal Meel loga soo jiisto Shaqsiyaadka Ficilada Nacasnimada Ku dhaqaaqa.

Waxaa uu sidoo kale Mr Yusuf sheegay in manta waxii ka dabeeya Dugsigii Sare ee Boliska laga badalay Lona Baxshay Dugsiga Tababarka Boliska ee General Cabdi Kaahiye .

Ra’isul wasaare Nuur Cadde oo isna ka hadlay aaska Qaran ee maanta loo sameeyay Maraxuum General cabdi Kaahiye Harag shabeel ayaa waxaa uu sheegay in ay tahay dilka sidan oo kale uu yahay mid laga xumaado.

Aaska loo sameeyay General Cabdi kaahiye Faarax harag shabelle ayaa waxaa ka soo qeeyb galay dadweeyne aad u fara badan oo wejigooda ay ka muuqatay sida ay uga xumaayeen Dilka General Harag Shabeel Waxaana si weeyn loo adkeey amaanka dhamaan degmooyinka Xamar Jab Jab iyo Waaberi Dugsigii hore ee Tababarka Boliska oo maanta lagu aasayay General harag Shabeel.

Dilka Marxuum Harag Shabeel ayaan aheen kii ugu horeeyay ee Saraakiisha Magaca ku leh dalka lagu dilo Magaalada Muqdisho

Aaskii_Shabeel_6.bmpAaskii_Shabeel_3.bmp

Aaskii_Shabeel_5.bmpAaskii_Shabeel_7.bmp

Allah uu Naxaristo ..Cabdi Kaahiye...amiin!

Baashi   

Conflict btw Muslims helps no one. I am no wadaad and I don't pretend to be one. I am all for them. I respect their resolve but my cilmi-dhegood informs me that when Muslims fight among them and got killed in the fighting all of them end up in hell with few exceptions (defending your honor, properties, and what have you)!

Now what's happening in Benadir is a tragedy. It doesn't look good. It fits qaatil wa maqtuul kuluhum fi naar judgment.

This tragedy is in urgent need of resolution one way or another. It has to stop.

Al-Shabaab are cold blood killers. They know no boundary. Their nemesis are equally guilty. We know how each side justifies their madness. It is expected. Waht's not expected from you lot is this constant warmongering crap.

Stop it.

Fabregas   

@Juje, some members of Alshabaab have clearly lost the plot, that is what we are disputing here. What is up for dispute is that the entire Alshabaab Somali youth should be eliminated. I believe that this idea is not based on your dislike of them mercilessly slaughtering people or shaming the name of Islam. For your hatred of the Islamic Courts was evident well before Alshabaabs started shooting people at point blank range. We also know that you and others urged people to support the T.F.G and get on board with the "government" after they and Ethiopians had slaughtered thousands of Somali people, and came to Muqdisho on top of tanks.

Secondly, I believe the core group of Alshaab( ie the youth) can be changed. This means that they will be rehabilitated once( if) Somalia gets a proper government and all sides put down their weapons. But saying that they should be eliminted like the "occupiers" is just asking for more bloodshed. Who's going to do the cleansing and driving out of Alshabaab? You want the Somali clans to ask for Ethiopians and Americans to help drive out Alhabaabs like the Arab Tribes did with ALqaeda in Iraq? Or you want a fully blown out war between youths and other Somalis like Algerians? I don't believe the core of the youth are the problem, rather some of their leaders who based their philoshophy on Syed Qutb on Osama Bin Laden. If their leaders don't change, then the time the Somali people deal with them. But it isn't going to be through CIA, Nur Cade or Ethiopian tanks which will excerbate the situation and firmly place the country under foreign control!Though they are clearly not on the same level of Ethiopian occupiers as you wrongly assert.

Nephissa   

Nice! So now Juje's a pro Xabashi occupation? I was wondering why he has spoken like a true draft dodger or someone who is not a man enough to fight in a war, now that explains! His flip-flop stance speaks loads of his character as well as manlihood.

Juje   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Nice! So now Juje's a pro Xabashi occupation? I was wondering why he has spoken like a true draft dodger or someone who is not a man enough to fight in a war, now that explains! His flip-flop stance speaks loads of his character as well as manlihood.

Where did I endorse? But then again you wouldnt be able to comprehend that the Shababs are as worst as the occupiers and that also we are under Ethiopian occupation sponsered by US because of the Shabab - because you are at best naive and at worst narrow minded.

Call it flip- flop or 'dacas' what ever you want, but there is no way I will support those who killed Cabdi Kaayihe, countless journalist including Cali Iman, gudomiyayasha degmoyiinka, nagaha masakinta iyo carrurta, sarakisha boliska ama militeriga - cause if I did I will be like you and many others a hypocrite .I cannot entertain the notion 'xabashida' ha lala dagalao and at same time there is a orchestrated individual and at times mass assasination going on.

There is no logic that justifies the systematic killing of the fabrics of a Nation on the assumption of attaining freedom - may be in yours but not in my 'flip-flop World.

I just hope you realise that they cowardly killed an icon in the Somali Policy Acadamey who has a done a lot to keep this academy intact over the last 17 years of anarchy - what he acomplished cannot ever be achieved in the next thousand years by Mansoor, Cayro, Fuad and co. the scumbags of this earth.

Juje   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Juje
: why are you so sure that the late General was assasinated by al shabaabs?

Read the post just above you -and then read all websites that belongto them. Xiin it is a victory to them. Now tell me is it right or wrong.

While you are at it , this is what they did right after Maqhrib prayers today in Xamar.

Dablay aan haybtooda la garaneyn ayaa salaadii maqrib ka dib waxaa ay toogasho ku dileen gudoomiye ku xigeenkii labaad ee dagmada shibis oo oron jiray Cabdulaahi Xaji Maxamed

Dilkaan lala beegsaday mas.uulkaa ayaa waxaa xaqiijiyey gudoomiyaha dagmada shibis Maxamed Filfil oo sheegay in ay dileen rag aan la garanayn isla markaan aan la qaban oo iyagu baxsaday ka dib markii ay dilka fuliyeen

Source