Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xildhibaanada 275

Salaan...

Ever wonder where all those "xildhabaano" do come from, what their education background is and what they did prior becoming xildhibaan?

We mostly are familiar with no more than 70, but what about the rest, who are majority.

Well, someone gathered all their

, probably official photos taken in Neyroobi when shirka uu socday.

Some do look like jaad addicts; indeed they are, I guess. Some are said they cannot put down their signature if their lives depended on it. Some are too old to read and write Afsoomaali. Some are qurbo-ku-daahay, they can't write Afsoomaali, either.

And no surprise the qabqabliyaasha, many of them functionally illiterate as well, seem scary-looking as usual.

adebdaradu xad malaha. why would insult 270 people. and what does khat addicts look like? They look fine people to me who are serving their country. perhaps you should the same instead of bad mouthing MPs.

adebdaradu xad malaha. why would insult 270 people. and what does khat addicts look like? They look fine people to me who are serving their country. perhaps you should the same instead of bad mouthing MPs.

Edebteeda ma laguu dirsan laakiin soo baro reading comprehension what some means.

And about jaad addiction by some [it should be highlighted, lest you miss again :D ], go to Baydhabo and see yourself.

And about serving a country? Hmm. Most were appointed by the defeated warlords and other interfering invisible foreign hands. Only a few well exceptional nationalist that really want to work for interest of their country ayaa ku jiro sida Fahmo Max'ed Nuur, Caasho Axmed Cabdalle iyo Fowsiyo Max'ed Sheekh, to mention a few. Opportunist iyo marqaanle badan ayaa ka buuxo meeshaas.

Actually the overwhelming majority look decent Somalis to me. There are few "diif" ka muuqato but the vast majority of those pics show the look of an average Somali elder. I guess a picture says thousand words.

I expected worse. :D

Khalid2   

Saaxiib miskiin waa runtaa waxaan to my suprise these days the mps waxey ansixiyeen marqaanka jaadka makuwaasaa dad fiican ah oo masuul ah no, I dont thing yes becuase I know much I am in the country. they are like dogs they chew unitil midnight sleep all the day!!!!!!!!!!!

waa dad soo maali lagusoo inkaarey after the warlords

Abwaan   

I am really more concerned on their background and what they can do than their look or if their appearance makes them look like they are in qaadiro, hangover or marqaan.

I know that miskiin has classified on some based his anlysis...and I know the word some means some not all.

I simply call all of them BEELDHIBAANNO.....not XILDHIBAANNO, simply because beelahoodaa soo doortay qaar badan oo ka mid ah ama lacag haku doorteen ama xoog haku doorteen (qaar yar oo beelo kale xoogey maahane), ama wax ay iyagu xaqooda u arkaan(Ilaah baa og inay xaq tahaye) ee ay u soo dhicinayaan haku doorteen amaba kii/tii u qalma/qalanta jagadan ee beesha ka mid ah ha u doorteen.

Anigu qaar badan oo ka mid ah xoogaa taariikhdooda waan ka aqaan amaba shakhsiyanba waan isku naqaan, waxaanan ku soo gunaanadi lahaa SOOMAALI ILAAH BAA U MAQAN. To be honest I beleive that many of them are somehow or another either criminals or are not fit for the job for many reasons.

RedSea   

Wallee Miskiin Macruuf waan kuraacay midaas. Inkastoo aanan dankalahayn sida ay u eegyihiin, se dhibta taalaa waxa weeye in ay yihiin jaajamin lasoo ururiyey oo nation building waxba ka aqoon,iska daa mid ay dhaqaan eh.

Laakiin dacaayada micnodarada yee na wada qaadin.

It is only some. Dad badan oo aqoon leh oo ixtiraam leh ayaa ka buuxo. Few of them are family friends, sida C/raxmaan Aadan Yare [C/raxmaan Ibbi] iyo Fahmo Max'ed Nuur. I'm sure dad badan iyaga kamid ah ayaa ka buuxo.

Too many of them, though, have Western passports, ha ugu badnaatee the seven reer Kanada ah. Carrying a Western passport per se ma xumo, laakiin it gives them disincentive ay dalka ku joogin, instead lacagta Qarada Midoowey bixiso ku gaaf wareego ifka gees ka gees. That is dalxiis. Few of them remain in the country bilooyin isku xigo, and those few are those ka jabjabtahay oo danta u geysay.

And yes, I agree some are exceptionally well-groomed.

OLOL   

This is what it says or the macalimuu guy says in the details section of this presentation...that should some up..they are the good the bad and the ugly...indeed

I think Somalis are getting good at using youtube...

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Some are warlords, some are opportunists. Some are sell-outs. Some are peace-lords, some are patriotic. Some are principled. Some of them are hand-picked by warlords who are themselves sponsored by our arch-enemies. Some are dead souls with swift substitutes and some are alive with no souls. Some are scraps of the old system and old school. Some are hardened soldiers and some are soft servants.

Those with degrees and education are far less than those who can't read or write.

They were our representatives for more than two years and two months and so far did nothing. They promised us transition to peace but all they did was to squabble and to exchange blows. They shift alliances speedily and wander around small provincial towns. The ones at the helm of this Somali silliness also wander around the corners of the world for some hand-outs. They have no set agendas and no priorities. They serve the interest of foreign nations instead that of their nation-state. They despise and ignore the cries of their people.

These are the 275 members of the so-called Somalia's Transitional "Federal" Parliament.

For those who want to see the names of these MPs, please check the blog link below.

... (more) (less)