Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

SaaaaaaaaaDAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Gabbal   

Siyaasadaan Waa Bolitical-Saciid farax-1967

Lakkad you somethin else :D , but dear Dr Dean is the next president of the United States of America.

As for Saddam, if he was hated previously, this will sure garner a lot of sympathy for him.

bilan   

people were saying the war is over when baghdad fell,and they said the same thing when his sons were killed,some people are saying that the resistence will increase beacuse many people were afraid to join them because of sadam.now sadam is out of the picture will america leave iraq to iraqis,and will iraqis accept their land to be occuppied!!!!

BTW lakad it is not because i'm anti-american,but who gave america the right to humilate another leader,as i said before sadam is iraqis concern not american.they are there not for the sake of iraqis but for oil and isrealis interest.

Macalin   

Hornafrique...U can wish for dean!, but i doubt, my personal side of the story!

Bulo-Sxb wake UP, Iraq is run by AMERIKA!

He humiliated ppl and he shoud be!

Bambina   

Salam guyz ,Im very happy with Saddam's arrest and Im not going to pretend that just because he stood up to the USA ,I should have applauded.I just hope that Iraqi people will build their new country without relying on the USA.

Two things are pissing me off though , one is the fact that all the TV are running Saddam's arrest like it's the only thing going on around the world.

Second of all ,my family and I are very divided about Saddam's faith.What pisses me off is that some of my relatives are pitying him and cursing the USA for what happened to him.

I mean ,I do agree that USA politics are doubtful and hypocrite and that sometimes , they're not better that Saddam's regime but c'mon just because he's muslim that doesnt mean he's a saint.

And Im through people saying that Saddam was a lion , he was good and blablabla specially coming from somalis.Bisinka.

Saddam is a selfish, greedy, merciless maniac. He deserves no sympathy from no one. As much as we don't like Americans acting like the police of the world, we have to see the reality that Saddam made so many mothers grief so much.

What he needed to do, however, was die fighting but I guess he didn't. He is now in the hands of young American cowboys and he will be brought to justice for his crimes by the Iraqi people. What Americans do to him will not matter because his own people are looking for him.

I pray to Allah that all the warlords in Somalia end up in the same faith.

Liqaye   

pray to Allah that all the warlords in Somalia end up with the same fate

Amiin

Only thing that pisses me off is how this son-of-a-biij could not take his own life.

A7LA-SHU   

I always knew somali folks have no Raxma but is that how bad we can get here? sorry to be rude but for god sake why yo'll being all happy about? And don't yo'll know it is against Islam to be happy when ur brother isn't even if he is the worst muslim ever? i guess not......

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Hornafrique...U can wish for dean!, but i doubt, my personal side of the story!

Bulo-Sxb wake UP, Iraq is run by AMERIKA!

He humiliated ppl and he shoud be!

Lakkad any chance he killed any of ur family? coz u got too much hate for the brother...

and what u mean he humiliated ppl and should be too?? to be honest with u, u are one of those ppl who think america is all dat and that they should be the "god" that runs this world. U saying that about him, what about the ppl that the US humiliate everyday? Shouldn't the US be humiliated like Saddam then?

wild-thang! u really put out a good question? u know as they say in nomad land!

nin kii gayr kii sii lo xiirey, adikuna soo xiiro no! this is from someone who is an output of xamri/somalinaad product! woooooooord!

so in the end! there is end to it! but u & i may not be a witness to it! on the other hand, i will have done this fiasco totally differently..

meaning, there is no need to make a circus of 1 when hes down on your kness! u feel me! peace! i think, whats happening is lil bit of the top! and its have alot of procussions!

African   

^^^^ aaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Libaax afkaaga caano lagu qabay, you dragged these words out of my mouth;

Saddam is a selfish, greedy, merciless maniac. He deserves no sympathy from no one. As much as we don't like Americans acting like the police of the world, we have to see the reality that Saddam made so many mothers grief so much.

What he needed to do, however, was die fighting but I guess he didn't. He is now in the hands of young American cowboys and he will be brought to justice for his crimes by the Iraqi people. What Americans do to him will not matter because his own people are looking for him.

What a coward I have some respect for his sons for putting up a fight and even greater respect for his 14 yr grandson who gave the American soldiers hell.

I cannot believe how people are defending Sadam just because he was captured by the Americans. Like Lakkad said people wake up America rules the world and whether the leader is a Muslim (Sadam) or non-Muslim (Gen Neriogo of Panama) they will kill and humiliate anyone that stands in their way.

bilan   

salaam

someone said he will be brought to justice, i wonder who will bring him to justice?!!, and you all saying he killed his people, how about 7000 iraqis who died in 8 months, how about million and half children who died because of sanctions,are not those iraqis. sadam was evil, but he is not the only one.are iraq better off before sadam with no water, electricity and girls can not even go outside,that reminds me somalia, i would not wish anyone to live that kind of life,this war has never been about sadam but WMD.i would not have felt sorry if it was iraqis who captured him. he is a muslim and because of that i'm sorry to see him humilated and shamed like that.

Its funny how people are calling Sadam a coward, who know the true account of how he was captured, all we know it suits the occupiers to picture him as a coward as it would show resistance against them is futile.

If he was a coward he would have run with his kids when Bush gave the 48 hour notice.

People open your eyes Sadam is a coward because CNN,FOX news tell us he is?

Sadam is a monster because Rumsfeld and Woolfiwitz and the Neo cons tell us so?

Are the Kurds better than the Chechens and the Kashmiri's and Palastinians,

Anyhow Sadam is a legend