Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

SaaaaaaaaaDAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Khayr   

SNW,I agree with you. Never really saw it from that point of view, but you might be right.

You know WAR IS DECEPTION and LYING and CHEATING

are part of war and are Halal for Muslims during WAR. So I can't fathom why any muslim would rejoice at this 'MAN HUNT', prized 'American Guniea Pig'.

Do you know what the Yankees do when they catch

a Muslim?

1. Shave his beard of right away to humiliate them

and cause the beard is a definite sign that ties the muslim to the Sunnah and distinguishes them from the Kufar.

When they got him yesterday, thats exactly what they did. Not to see who he was, but to Humiliate him. Not b/c he is who he is, but b/c he is a Muslim. They could have given him a haircut too, but that wasn't important.

In anycase, this incident is HUMULIATING for MUSLIMS and especially ARABS.

What gives any secular government the right to kill people and dethrone their leaders???

And at the same time, deny the people of the country what they want???

Reporters once asked Rumsfield if the Iraqi people

chose an Islamic Government instead of a Secular Democracy. After all if its a Democracy that the Americans are for, what if the Iraqi people voice that they want Islam instead of a Secular Democracy.

Rumsfield's answer was

'No, we will not let that Happen'

The sheer ARROGANCE of these Yankees.

To dictate to Muslims what who they can

have as a leader and who they can't.

You know, they never treated that Muslim Murderer 'Milokavich' from Serbia. He's in Jail now, trying to get re-elect as president.

Those American lead African leaders who rape their countries are never treated like this.

Instead, they are sent millions if not billions of dollars in military aid by the Americans to keep them in power.

So pppplease, spare me that talk of 'well he was a tyrant to his people'. :rolleyes:

I don't think that muslims should go to nonmuslims and say that capturing

Saddam, is a good thing for iraqi's and the world in general. He was a tyrant 13yrs ago, or when he

was bombing the hell out of his neighbours in IRAN. But there was no real need for him to be 'dethroned' then, so what's changed today?

But the question still reads... what difference will it make? He was never tied directly to the terrorism. He was never the mastermind, he was at best a facilitator.

Now, if he becomes a martyr: Will the US be forced to pay by blood and damage all over the world? Was this worth all the lives? Also i wonna See the US Miltary leave, which i know it won't happen soon...they got what they wanted but they still in Iraq.. I’m not surprised!!!!!!!!!!!

nuune   

the most fulay and coward and disgusting guy i have ever seen or heard of, he is a shame to many and millions of people around the world.

what is he, for God sake, he got a shiiiiit ppistol in his belt, he just could'nt kill himself because he wanted to live and never thought he will be humiliated like this, he was happy to be checked medically, AKHAS

J.Lee   

As the saying goes Believe half of what you hear and everything you see.

Most of you are quick to jump and call him evil but can you prove he is evil? Oh I seen the videos and many interview's of the so called people he tortured. Who could forget the video where the names of saddam's enemies are being called out to be executed right after he took the presidency but do we see actual killings. oh there is one where a man's tongue is being cut out but for what purpose.. All I'm saying is You guys don't have proof whether he did the things he is being accused of and I don't have proof that he didn't. Only the Allmighty knows if he is guilty or not and lets leave it at that before we commit sins due to pure ignorance.

Macalin   

What is wrong with YOU ppl?

Disliking American Policy is one thing, Sympathising with a brutal coward dictator who killed 1000s of MUSLIMS is out right dambi in MY EYES!

What proof do you need??, You are told in islam if one person in ur UMMAH is disastified with ur ruling, Then uve failed as a LEADER!

PPL, The Iraqis had no way of taking this man down, it came by way of the USA, now i don like american policy but i am not feeling an ounce of sympathy for a man who claims to have recited the shahada and then KILL muslims!..that to me is worse than what america is DOING!

Magnoona-Sweetie i Just don like the arab leaders who betray the UMMAH, thats all!

Blessed   

Sadaam deserves everything that he gets. I'm sure the Iraqis and Iranis will agree!

One piddie down ... how many to go??

Modesty   

Nuune wrote:

what is he, for God sake, he got a shiiiiit ppistol in his belt, he just could'nt kill himself because he wanted to live and never thought he will be humiliated like this, he was happy to be checked medically, AKHAS

/QUOTE] Sxb in case you didn't know,subhanallah it's haraam to commit suicide.

We shouldn't rejoice in the capture of a muslim in non-muslim hands.That's unislamic. The prophet (saw) said that we should give a muslim to a non-muslim in order to punish him.

P.S. if saddam is 'evil' as he is protrayed on television, then the ppl who gave him the weapons and condoned some of the atrocities he has commited against muslims should also be prosecuted(but it ain't going to happen).

Why if he's executed, that wouldn't make any difference.We all will die, and the best judge is Allah.

king_450   

what a boyish response out here, call sadam a coward or selfish, will not solve anything at this point. First i didn't like the man at all, but after i hear some conversation last night about the man, i was told that during the war b/w somalia and Ethiopia , Iraq was the only Arab country who support somalis without any reservation.I was told also that he blvd then that Somalis must be united, from ETHIOPIA" to Kenya,so tell me is he a coward or brave human being? Sure he killed Iraqis, but do we know if they were traitors to their own country, just look now how they are helping the Israel's and the Americans. So no matter what happens to Sadam history will be in his side. And for the rest of teh arab world, "Shame".

it seems that some nomads here are too naive, they want some prove of what sadam did to his people. if you really want to know his crimes just talk to his victims. how will somalis react if iraqi person says siyad barre was very nice man and he/she can't beleive all nonsense they hear about him like bombarding hargaysa and burco, killing somalis of every work of life and those he murdered were colabraters of ethopean enemy. would that be justice to our people? Allah said if you kill one person -no matter whether they are muslim or non muslim - is like killing of whole world. what about killing of millions of muslims it becomes like considering halal to kill people and who he think like that is not muslim. sadam is not brother of a muslim, its worst kind of human. as much as we hate americal foriegn policy, ladies and gentleman of this thread the US is the super power and only Allah could stop her. so we have to learn how to live with that. It is the law of his univere whoever does justice to its people then they tent to rule this world. hence they persue to spead their civilasation. muslims did, romans did, british did and now the us.

mojam   

Couldn't have said it better lakkad.

It was better for him to start shooting at them ******* soldiers when he had the chance.

As Tupac said, "A coward dies a million deaths but a soldier only dies once!"

In any case, the puppet is back to his masters ...Let's see what they do with him. He is back to the same masters who told him to kill his own people in Iran, Kuwait, and who turned a blind eye when he was killing the Kurds with chemicals supplied by their own companies!

Liqaye   

First of all as entertaining as the conspiracy theories are they are just that conspiracy theories.

Saddam was a coward, but let us for one minute believe that he was not like some would like us to believe.

You see it does not matter!!!! wether he fought or did not, the pictures realyed across the world and the fact that he is still breathing and alive is all the is needed to show people the conclusive end of his myth.

Lastly people are putting into question if he indeed was a mass murderer or coming up with the most supercillious nonsensical rhetorics.

Please

:rolleyes: people can swallow alot but there is time even when we will balk.

Sadam a coward, but who is brave?

The man stood up to the Americans and he got beat but at least he fought at least he said no to them, unlike all the Arab and muslim tyrants and leaders.

On the point of him being evil, who are more evil than the US in their history they killed people 4 million Vietnamese, 2 million Iraqi children, not to forget the Palastinians, oh but they are not their own people. What about the Balck Americans who perished, or the Genocide against the native Americans? How many US president went to court?

American is evil but hey we dont try the victors.

On the other hand,

who has supported the Palastinians like Sadam? How many Palastinians are celebrating today? How many Iraqi's are rejoicing in the so called Sunni triangle. in Mosul Ramady and in Tikrit and Falujah?

Sadam was an evil man according to his enemies Iran, the Kurds the Shias and Isrieli Jewish Zionists.

Under his regime Sdam nationalised the Oil and gave the money back to the people, Iraq became the most developed country in the middle east with the higher education that even Egypt and Isriel, but no one talks about that.

Sadam won awards from the UN for the most effecient food distribution system in the world a reason Iraqis did not starve under the sanctions, a point no one on FOX news acknowledges.

Was it Sadam or the sanctions that destroyed Iraq?

Sadam was a hero to the Palastinians the Sunni Arabs and he supported the Somali's, Somali's who lived in Baghdad felt like they where at home.

Sadam was one of only two Arab leaders who supported Somalia in the ****** war compared to Qadafi who supported Ethiopia and Iraq used to donate Oil to us trhough Iraq-Som company.

So people stop believing the western hype of turning their enemies into the devil.The firstthing the the US proposed was pipeline that ran from Iraq throigh to Haifa in Isriel would Sdam have allowed that?

Another point why should he kill himself? its more cowardly to kill yourself that the ultimate giving up.

Sdam is a legend and history will remmebr that he was a great Arab figure who fought and stood up to the colonisers and occupiers from the west.