Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

Somalian Artillery Commanders.

What part isn't clear?Be it an American,an izraeli,an arab, A somali,a european and etc,So long as an army has its objectives in hand,they will execute them regardless of what and no human life is as worthy as those objectives.Thats a militray reality for u!

Ms DD   

Oh it is clear alright. It is quite ruthless on your part. Just read the ethics of war. "Soldiers must be instructed to avoid injuring civilians whenever possible and this means that soldiers must be prepared to put their own lives at risk in order to limit civilian casualties."

Soldier is justified in his military service because he is performing an essential service for the good of the society. Properly used, the military protects a sphere of civil life within which a relatively peaceful existence is possible.

he guy is a xabashi flag waver. So long as the TFG iyo gaaladay laseexdaan are in power people's lives dont matter to him and his mates.

Northerner the issue is not abt TFG or Xabashi,,,,, it is abt the shelling the guys in the video clip doing to somali cty, and those guys werent Xabashi they were somalis, infact the xabashis u are talking abt were the ones giving u shelter, food and water when u needed the most. DONT BE ABAAL LAAWE TO THE XABASHI.

You see the somalilanders are good at making stories.

They claim that clip is Morgan.

Though i wouldnt support the indescriminate use of artillery on civilian population,i do support the Govt hunting down of the culprits.

The SNM were much as culprits than the Govt.

Infact SNM was sabotaging the daily activies in the region,kidnapping,raping and killing civilians and blaming it on the Govt.

I would blame SNM for the attrocites that happened.

SNM was an Ethiopian Mole in somalia and were hiding under the excuse of Qabilism.

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Oh it is clear alright. It is quite ruthless on your part.

War is ruthless!Reread the ethics of war and their application.A simple question,what did u want that army to do?To tell the militia to leave the city and save human lives?Maybe beg the militia or maybe strike a deal with them?In military terms,the city was a tacticalstrategical position for the SNM and for the SNA(somalian national army) to deal with them,had no choice but to directly confront them.

Northerner and Geeljire,This is not a fadhi ku dirir discussion.

P.s.The rights and the wrongs are not for me or for the commanders to judge ,they have their orders and the clips are about nothing but responsible men going about their responsibility.So long as am concerned,they were doing a remarkable job.Their co ordination,consultation and structure was a very impressive one.Thats an army of every commander's dreams.Look at in the end of part one,Col maxamad muxumad talking about his battalion's movements(though he should have been with the 1st battalion and not at the artillery command).Thats a proud commander and yes,i am proud of every single one of them!

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

You see the somalilanders are good at making stories.

Ahmed u could be right on the other points,but am afraid the morgan part is no propaganda.He is the man in the civilian clothes talking,the one with the big beard.He reappears several times in his full woodland BDU(battle dress uniform).He did well in that war but lacked one key regiment of the 60th division based in bay and bakool,that commandos regiment was fighting at the bakool front.All the same,the boys did well.

Taliban   

These Artillery Commanders are useless as they won't be able to perform an efficient job. Why? Because they are traitors. Being a traitor affects one's performance.

Nobody is gonna ask u what they were coz they were the finest commanders of the only functioning Government u ever had.After them was nothing so ur claim is absurd just like ur notion is.They were somalis and maybe the last of the lot and now that they are gone,what are u but ur mere clan?See,thats exactly what they were doing,stopping such stances.See,u are confused,dude they were the past not the present and thus, were useful and very efficient.

I hope you dont mean using them to decimate Mogadishu.

This time however i wouldnt support an Ethiopian mole unleashing their wrath on civilians in Mogadishu.

Xalanle dont tell me same tactics will be used in Mogadishu.

this will inturn lead to the demise of the TFG.

Abwaan   

This is sick. Xalane can I ask you what happen to the Army you are talking about? I can't even call them army but bunch of murderers and most of them got what they deserved.

I think the guy who is giving the interview is Aweys Geedoow, am I correct? bloody lama lama u rid.

Isagana maxaa ku dhacay dagaalladii sokeeye bal halla is weydiiyo, run iyo been waxay tahay ma aqaan ee mo o ryaan baa lugaha ka jebisey baan maqlay.

You said Morgan has done well. Did he not loose and run for his life?. When SNM commandoes ay derbiyada gurigiisa uga soo daateen, I even heard from some officials that some of those commandoes were females who did a great job to make him run.

The guy on the first video says "Shaqadu si fiican bay noogu socotaa, what shaqo? killing civilians and destroying cities.

I wonder what he would say today haddii uu noolyahay. Ilaahoow yaa weydiiya.

SNM Abwan with due respect,

I call it a terrorist orgarnisation that were selectively targeting communities rather than apprehending their foes.

My uncle was killed by this animals nor was he a civil servant nor a Govt mercenary.

N.O.R.F   

Xalanle, you are again avoiding the important questions fired at you (just like your like-minded traitors). Carry on, i just hope you are aware of the consequences of what your saying.

Originally posted by Garaad Bari:

quote: he guy is a xabashi flag waver. So long as the TFG iyo gaaladay laseexdaan are in power people's lives dont matter to him and his mates.

Northerner the issue is not abt TFG or Xabashi,,,,, it is abt the shelling the guys in the video clip doing to somali cty, and those guys werent Xabashi they were somalis, infact the xabashis u are talking abt were the ones giving u shelter, food and water when u needed the most. DONT BE ABAAL LAAWE TO THE XABASHI.
No thanks,,,,

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

See,u are confused,dude they were the past not the present and thus, were useful and very efficient.

You didn't get it, chump. I was referring to the current traitorous commanders who are disproportionally and mercilessly bombing civilians.