Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

Somalian Artillery Commanders.

Thats how the Artillery commander at all times should be.Proper consultation and co-ordination at all times.Those who claimed that artillery fire couldn't be precise might learn from the clips too.

Drill one

Drill two

P.s.The boys did one helluva great job,i salute them.

Jacpher   

P.s.The boys did one helluva great job,i salute them.

Do you not have an ounce of Somalinimo? Ruthless commanders bombing innocent civilian houses is what you cheer up for. :confused:

War by nature is ruthless and those commanders are doing their job by the book.An enemy is in the city and the same enemy is using the civilians as human shields,regardless of the situation,their job is to liquidate the enemy combatant and thats what they are doing.Its not something to cheer up for,its something to be proud of.

Jacpher   

War by nature is ruthless and those commanders are doing their job by the book.An enemy is in the city and the same enemy is using the civilians as human shields,regardless of the situation,their job is to liquidate the enemy combatant and thats what they are doing.Its not something to cheer up for,
its something to be proud of.

And you envision and speak of peace and stability in Somalia with such mindset? :confused:

Alla Yahdiik!

Boys don't be scared,those same commanders were all watching out for u and ur well being.Peace and stability u speak of jimcaale,what is peace with out a strong hand to keep the laws of the nation?If the peace u speak of isn't worthy of the blood they are willing to give,why do we need them or any other security enforcement?

Jacpher   

^Shoot first ask questions later sort of thing. You don't run a country especially one with sixteen years of civil war with a military mindset.

That's so yesterday dawg. Get off your military horse.

C Xalane there is no is no excuse kulling innocent civilians wat so ever,,,and destroying properties,,, and there is no Q these fellows were doing evel thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Xalane ,,, this is not a joke ,,, family members of mine died during those days by the artilery if you think it is a joke ,,,, i remember my body covered with a blood when one missile hit our house in Hargeisa during 1988 ,,,, this clip makes me nervious ,,,,, so if you think they did a good job ,, then ILAAHAY ADIGA HA KUGU SALLIDO IYO FAMILYGIINA MID KA XUN KA I SOO MARAY ,,,,, there is nothing else i can say to you ,,,

N.O.R.F   

^^The guy is a xabashi flag waver. So long as the TFG iyo gaaladay laseexdaan are in power people's lives dont matter to him and his mates.

They use the 'militants are hinding amongst civilians' to justify it.

Hunguri   

Captain Xalane, you should apologise to the Somali ppl, and confess that, what you have done is not abosolutely bearable. Im a TFG supporter, and never,ever be content with the blood shed of my Somali brothers and sisters. There is no excuse of killing innocent civilians either by the so called Muqaawama or the TFG. You should simply base your arguments on the core issue.

Boys,easy with the sensitivity,this got nothing to do with TFg and what have u,its all about legitimate commanders of a legitimate nation fighting against an inside threat and yes they are doing what they are best at and they are doing a pretty great job.I ain't apologising and won't apologize,if i had the chance,i would have done the same if not more.If u want somebody to blame,blame those so called mujahids for using innocent folks as shields.

Hunguri,an objective is ten times more valuable than any human life and those commanders lives themselves is less valuable than their objectives.This got nothing to do with TFG,the war happened 1989 and so forth.Welcome to a military reality,potatoes!

Ms DD   

Xalane

You'd sing a different tune if your parents/wife/kids were killed in that attack. it is possible you know to be a military man and a human with a heart.

One can never be proud of the killings of innocent victims.

Cambaro,whoever dies ,dies as a casualty of war,be it a wife,a son,a father and mother and etc.Am not concerned with the virtues of what they are doing or the rights and wrongs,am just concerned about their job and uniformity.Thats a proper functioning army there, doing one helluva great job.As to the vices and the virtues involved,thats for the pple to condemn or hail.

By the way,who hasn't lost pple in any somalian war and what war doesn't have casualties?Let alone dying,some of those commanders must have had family members in there and remember,it was nothing personal,it was just another war and an elimination of a threat just like any other.A commander is not a commander if he blinks twice and starts to get funny ideas,that aint his job,its somebody else's job.

Ms DD   

This is on a par with what Israelis said with regards to Hezbullah using civilians as human sheilds.

[QB]

Israeli officials accused Hezbollah of intentionally using the civilian population as human shields, and several reports have alleged that Hezbollah fired rockets from residential areas to draw Israeli fire on those areas, which maximised civilian casualties

When someone uses another human being as a "shield," under the plain meaning of the word, it is understood to be a method to deter aggression by adversaries. In order for that objective to be achieved, crucial premises must first exist.

The party who employs the human shield MUST assume that their adversary will hesitate to fire against those shields for fear of harming them.

But in order for that to happen, the adversary must first CARE about the welfare of the so-called "human shields."

So to actually kill civilians undiscriminatory and justifying is rather worrying.