Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey out of Villa Somalia

nuune   

^^^ Rudy I remember u predicted earlier dat he will run for his life, I also remember u predicted before the ICU that Ethiopia will invade Beledweyn and then Mogadishu, man u must be holy man, wot did those xalimos did 2 u, they must be all holy lolipops

i guess, i am not blinded by qaabiil, does that ring a bell!! i just love all somali ppl! i never ask anybody who walked into my door n need help form me, what qaabil they are? nuune, how long i know! did i ever ask what qabiil u is! u remember when went wifey hunting and u was coming to cali, i told u to come on down!! i just like ppl by what they show me!!

show me the somali nemoo! and u is my body! i dont like or care about qaabil pusher!! they are worst than drug pushers!!

i hate my qaabiil ppl cuz they take me for gurranteed!! that pisses me off!! totally... they know it and they stay far away from me!

i was just talking to xalimoo! she called after she watched borat!! she had could say the....feeriy good part well after watching the move!!!

i would like to make a re-make of borat slang about african issues 4 real...! yeah yeah... this my sista and shes very good!! she likes the whole tribe and every president!! shes very good!! loooooool

i would say to yeey feeriy good!! loooooool. :eek: