Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What is the best game you have ever watched?

N.O.R.F   

Just something to make this section a little more interesting,,,

For me obviously it was last 25th May 2005 Liverpool vs AC Milan

England vs Cameroun 1990

Liverpool vs Newcastle (2 games)

Cameroun vs Argentina 1990

Argentina vs Romania 1994

Liverpool vs Juventus 2005

Liverpool vs Aleves 2001

England vs Germany (5-1)

Holland vs Cech Rep 2004

France vs Italy 2000

Man Utd vs Bayern Munchen 1999

Man Utd vs Juventus 1999

Liverpool vs Everton 1989

and many more,,,,

Yeniceri   

Why's this limited to only soccer matches?

Sacramento Kings v. LA Lakers 7-game Western Conference Finals series 2002 (Lakers won, I lost $$ - phuckers)

Recent battle between USC Trojans & Texas Longhorns (Texas won, I made $$ HA HA)

Turkey v. Senegal World Cup '02 (Turkey won with OT goal)

Nigeria v. Italy World Cup '94 (Italy won in penalties)

That one Miller cat from Cameroon in '90 when he ran to the corner and did the niiko dance!

I can't even name how many great boxing matches I've seen, though.

Oh yea, who could forget that one great golf game in 2002 :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

^^Tafadal saxib, all sports are welcome, the problem with American Sport is that its played over 7 games, this takes a lot of passion out it. Imagine if the NBA final had to be played in 1 game at a neutral venue, now that would bring out fireworks! 1 game, 1 winner!

Soma, i'm sure u can come up with more saxib, England vs Nigeria?? when? The games i mentioned are only the one that turned out how i wanted them to, there are other great games that didnt go how i wnated them to.

Jaylani, Maradona plays for Liverpool now and is a vital memeber of the team. You will see him the 2006 World Cup in Germany playing for his beloved Argentina.

Jaylaani   

^^^Germany? I thought he was playing for Italian team...

The best NBA series I have ever seen, 1995 Western Conference finals, Houston vs. San Antonio. Hakeem facing the league MVP David Robinson. They played six games and Hakeem tortured David in the post time after time. He limited the scoring champion of the league, David Robinson, in 12 points per game. David never recovered from that and never average 20 ppg ever since.

Nice topic Northerner,

My best game the outcoming party for Randy Moss 98, Monday night against packers and moss just had the stage by himself about 200yrds and 2TD's.

My worst, same yr falcons against vikings we missed a field goal and atlanta goes to the superbowl, after 7yrs i still can't get over it.

I also liked last world cup senegal against sweden..

Baluug   

Game 6 2004 Stanley Cup Quarterfinals Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks. Vancouver quickly got up 4-0 and I was ready to change the channel until finally the Flames scored. I thought "well, maybe they might get back into it" so I kept watching. It's a good thing because all of a sudden Calgary scored again! And again! And again!!!! Ho hoooooooooo now it's 4-4 and we got ourselves a game!!!! They went into triple OT, the longest game in Flames history, I think. But then Brendan Morrison came out front and buried it behing Kipper!!!! Oh man, the heartbreak(the game was in Calgary) You could feel the energy inside the Saddledome just die. We cam so far only to be dropped like a used tampon. But I ain't mad, the Flames won game 7!!!! And then proceeded to almost win the whole bloody thing!!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Nice topic Northerner,

My worst, same yr falcons against vikings we missed a field goal and atlanta goes to the superbowl, after 7yrs i still can't get over it.

No you didn't...you're so cruel man. How dare you to remind me of such game? I ‘m the BIGEST Randle’s fan there is and I wanted him to win the Super Bowl so bad. I thought he finally had the chance to show the world how great he can be when he has a TEAM around him (can you name one good receiver he played with during his career with the eagles). He had a great year of course and won the MVP that year but his coach, the mental midget Dennis Green, failed him and his team by sitting on the ball with 45 seconds left in the regulations. He was coaching the best offensive team in the history of the NFL and he elected to run the time off and go to over time. You could see Randle shaking his head and walking out of the field with disbelief when he was told to take a knee instead of throwing the ball to who else Randy Moss and of course Christ Carter. I was so f.uckig disappointed.

Viking   

There are many, but the following were exceptional...

Romania - Argentina (WC 1994)

AC Milan - Barcelona (1994 CL Final)

France - Brazil (WC Final 1998)

Man Utd - Real Madrid (2000 CL Quarter-finals)

Holland - Czech Rep. (Euro 2000)

AC Milan - Liverpool (2005 CL final)

Yeniceri   

^^

AC Milan v. Liverpool '05 - I forgot that game. What a comeback!

Game 6 2004 Stanley Cup Quarterfinals Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks.

When I read that sentence, I was thinking dude's gonna talk about a great fistfight during the hockey match. But he was seriously talking about the game. What a disappointment.

No you didn't

Yes i did Jay, as much as i like cunningham he was one of the reasons why we lost that game especially in the OT when he underthrew the ball on randy moss wide open.

The knee part it was Brian billick's idea (***** ), but nevertheless Dennis green should've overturn the call, damn, it is even painfull typing it..

Urban   

Prince Naseem vs Marco Antonio Barrera

barrera kicked some arab @$$ that night, i stayed up till about 5:00AM to watch it!

naseem_barrera2.jpg

Football:

Fiorentina Vs Juventus -- 04/05

AS Roma Vs Juventus -- 04/05

Juventus Vs Real Madrid -- CL

FC Bayern Vs Valencia -- CL

N.O.R.F   

^^man i was gutted :rolleyes:

The whole turned into a religious thing with Barrera saying:

"my god (Jesus) is better than yours"

istakhfurrallah

Naseem should have ordered a re-match straight up but i guess he has made his money

Viking, France vs Brazil 1998 to me was just overshadowed by Ronaldo's fit before the game. A fit (excuse the pu) Ronnie would have won the game for the samba

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

quote:No you didn't

Yes i did Jay, as much as i like cunningham he was one of the reasons why we lost that game especially in the OT when he underthrew the ball on randy moss wide open.

The knee part it was Brian billick's idea (***** ), but nevertheless Dennis green should've overturn the call, damn, it is even painfull typing it..
I heard you bro but it shouldn't even get to that point if the coach had guts.

Mistakes happen on the field and players make errors some times but you getta admit Randle got them there. Didn’t they start with Randy Johnson at QB before Randle was inserted and revived that team? ...I could be wrong.