Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

DHOOLA TUS

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

What the...Qaabdaranaa maraxda. Weyba isla qumantahay, waliba indhashareerkaas qaabka daran.

Lol. Oo adiga hada ma isla qumantahay? Adeer dhaqan noocee ah ayaa lagugu soo barbaariyey? Ma mid deel-qaafka iyo af-lagaadoda dumarka caadeysteybaa? Diin iyo dhaqan midna kuma jirto in dumar qaab-darro lagu sheego ee adiga yaa kuu fasaxay in aad dumarkani sharaftooda meel uga dhacdid waryaa?
Waa la yaabay sheekh Paragonoow! :eek:

Just curios how many demonstrations held after Friday prayers at Tribuunka square for last two years. well I do remember, one for beloved son cabdi qaybdiid,

another one for qayare and Xaaji muuse Suudi.I think all these Demonstrations have one thing in common antigoverment. if iam wrong please correct me.

how can anyone take serious those folks.

Gabbal   

Miskiin maxaa loola yaabi? According to Sheikh Hassan Turki, Qanyare Afrax ordered his artillery to fire right after saying " shareecada Islaamkee rabaan inay nagu xukumaan"!

Even in Somalia, there isn't "our" Islam. Some Somalis had practiced it as should, others, well mixed it with pre-Islamic practices. It is about time a sorting was done.

Salaan...

Aniga ma caayin, mana aflagaadeynin. Iyadaa qaabdaradeeda banaanka lasoo shirtagtay by calling for the blood and destruction of her own people by her ridiculous proclamation of "jihaad" and holding Aa-Kee for a publicity picture.

That is ultimate qaabdaro, in effect degrading dumarkeena lagu aqoonin moooryaanimada ee banaanka soo dhigtay. That is itself is gaf to our sisters everywhere.

And about indhashareerka? My stance wax ku cusub ma'aha meeshaan, whether surwaalgaab waran la bood quuqdooda wado or not.

It is alien to our beautiful Soomaali culture, imported from, as those qamiis-wearing, cimaamad gaduud sifaleeti u qabo wanna-be Sacuudis, which is absolutely cultural, and nothing to do with Islaam. Indhashareer predates diinta intee soo degin kahor, practiced by jaahiliya Carabtii ahaa iyo reer Beershiya.

There was and is a Soomaali Islaam that our forefathers practiced hundreds or even a thousand years that firmly and strongly protected our own culture, and still believed in strongly in the Islaamic faith, unlike those later-day comers who are too eager to erase every aspect of Soomaali culture from the land, beginning with those bogus violent-prone surwaalgaabs who to suddenly discovered the "abuu" "ibnu " prefix titles.

Noo, our Islaam wasn't that. Our Islaam protected "ina deeq" -- not "abuucuteyba' or "abuumansuur" -- dhaqan firmly in our land, unlike kuwaan maanta isdhexyaacaayo, too enthusiastic to erase every aspect known to Soomaalis. Our Islaam was and is tolerant, unlike those fanatics even misleading our sisters oo sidii baabuur camal u daday, like jirkooda kansar qabo camal qoraxda dhibeyso.

Our Islaam allows isdhexgalka bulshada. Our Islaam dumarkeena restrict kuma ahayn, who had more xoriyad than any Carab lady can ever dream, which is unbelievably endangered. Our Islaam mutually respected others dariiqyo, unlike "my way or the high way" mentality of those Sacuudi wannabes.

Our Islaam was anything but waxee wadaan kuwaan maanta. They twisted the hitherto respected word of wadaad with their twisted, perverted violent, waran-based sect.

A wadaad was never a one who wanted or sought a blood of his brother. A wadaad was and should be a nabadoon, not dagaaldoon. Wadaad was and should always be an opposite and anathema of waranle. Everything waranle or today's equavalent modern moooryaan does the absolute opposite of what wadaad was expected to be.

Each Islaamic nation or society has its own sub-cultural fabrics that is unique to them, that they proudly display. Not those later-day wanna-be Sacuudis.

Sacuudi Islaam is Sacuudi Islaam, and it fits their environment. Soomaali Islaam is Soomaali Islaam, it fits our environment.

Our forefathers and mothers practiced it for a reason and I for one am proud to continue that tradition, unlike dad aan isku hubin waxee yihiin waxee u socdaan. I will proudly wear hoosgundi, koofi barawaani, shaal, a little tusbax and our sistes for garbasaar, guntiino, beautiful dirac, to say few -- anyone who is against this can lament or label all he wants, shuqulkeyga ma'aha.

If they want to practice Sacuudi-style or "surwaal qamiis" of Bakistaanis, as Indhamadoowe seems to discovered recently and suddenly -- fine. Keep it to yourself. Sanka ha naga gilin. Not all of us want anything to do with other people's dhaqan.

Why do I have to explain myself mar walba horta? Believe what you want, I believe my Soomaali Islaam. Seeftiina iyo warankiina aad la boodeysiin meeshiina ku heysto, not needed.

To Mr.MMA, why did you deleted my response to your ugly comments about our Somali sisters?
smile.gif

What post? I am not the only "moderator" on this section. If any post was deleted and offensive -- which I hadn't seen -- then hadii lagaa tirtiray adaa ka masuul eh, not me.

Even in Somalia, there isn't "our" Islam. Some Somalis had practiced it as should, others, well mixed it with pre-Islamic practices. It is about time a sorting was done.

You're quite correct.

The Islaamic faith I know and follow regards worshipping and calling a warlord, a defeated one nonetheless, a "God-like, honoured and respected" an ultimate dambi, a shirk that is affront and contrary of the highest creed: Towxiid.

Islaam I know and practice has no place for idol-worshipping and succumbing to qabyaalad in daily ritual, excitedly cheering innocent Muslims bloodshed.

You are the the last person, my dear gentleman, to tell others about diinta Islaamka.

Paragon   

^^ Horn, ninkan MMA ah wuxuu yaqaan suufinimadii siyaarada lagu urursan jirey ee Kitaab-gaabka ahayd, fasixi jirtayna quraafaadka iyo gabdhaha naaska-qaawan ee gar-xirka ku xarragooda smile.gif .

Waxa indha-shareerka kugu direy Allaa og MMA, balse aad iyo aad ayaan uga xumahay in hablihii aad qaararka daawan jirtey dar Alle isku dadeen. Hadaadse dooneysid in aad dharka ka daadisid; waa adiga iyo yeelkaa. Xaruumihii Suufiyada ee Diinsoor amba Baydhabo wakhtigoodii dhamaa, sunuud iyo magac kaaga soo baxana waa habeenkii xalay oo tagey.

Marka, fad ama fadin waa lagu fadsiin.

Jabhad   

I believe my Soomaali Islaam. Seeftiina iyo warankiina aad la boodeysiin meeshiina ku heysto, not needed.

smile.gif Confronting your baseless insults agains our sisters is not seeflabood miskiinoow to the contrary. Seeflabood is someone who says something they have no knowledge about.

And to your comments about the deletion, who cares which hand was behind, the fact it was deleted without a reason says it all.

"Just curios how many demonstrations held after Friday prayers at Tribuunka square for last two years. well I do remember, one for beloved son cabdi qaybdiid,

another one for qayare and Xaaji muuse Suudi.I think all these Demonstrations have one thing in common antigoverment. if iam wrong please correct me.

how can anyone take serious those folks."

That hit the nail on the head. They used to sing for the warlords now the clan courts. Reminds me of Iraq under Sadam, and now its Sadr.

The people are sheep.

MMA, you are making a valid point when you pointed out the lady with the nice gold and the AK 47 was wrong , but dont get into the religious dress. It is part of the faith, but carrying a gun to take over other Muslim Somali peoples land is not.