Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Twin blasts in Uganda capital Kampala 'kill 23 people'

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^I posted photos of Shabaab demo in Mogadishu few days back, i liked one particular poster, it read:

An Ounce for an ounce

Blood for blood

can you find that one for me, Yaa NGONGE?

Only if you can find it for me in saxeex Muslim. :D

Ibtisam   

^^No one said they had to be perfect or even close, clearly they are made up of vast number of people, some who have good intentions and others who do not have good intentions. Nevertheless, my point was not to be so quick to saying every blast is Al shabab.

Feel free to correct my qalda and waxab ha indu tirrin.

Abwaan   

I feel sorry for Soomaalida ku nool Uganda. I hope inaan loo target-garayn waxa noocaan ah oo ay ka dambeeyeen dad maanlaaweyaal ahi.

^^^I posted photos of Shabaab demo in Mogadishu few days back, i liked one particular poster, it read:

An Ounce for an ounce

Blood for blood

can you find that one for me, Yaa NGONGE?

Maaddeey dabbaaldeg maa ku jirtaa? I wonder waxaad sameyn doontid markii shacab Soomaali ah oo masaakiin ah baangado lagu laayo?

Raalli iga ahaw, aanna runta u wada hadalno ee Xasan Daahir Aweys maxaa kuu galay?

Maaddeey....If it turns Al-Shabaab did this. It's bad for all of us.There's really no need to do this considering the West and their minions were beginning to talk about disengaging from ineffective TFG. Not everything can be solved with bullets. Sometimes you need to play savvy politics.

Abwaan   

I think no Ifs are no longer needed. The group made a public threat against Uganda couple of days ago and they now claim they did it. Haddii aan Soomaali kuwaan meel uga soo wada jeesanna meeshaan meel ka daran bay nala tegayaan.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Maaddeey dabbaaldeg maa ku jirtaa? I wonder waxaad sameyn doontid markii shacab Soomaali ah oo masaakiin ah baangado lagu laayo?

Raalli iga ahaw, aanna runta u wada hadalno ee Xasan Daahir Aweys maxaa kuu galay?

Waryaa Abwaan, ma Yugaandheyskaad ka liidataa?, maxaad ugu cabsatay Soomaalida masaakiinta ah? sow maaha in loo caroodo oo markaas iyaga laga aarguto?, maxaad ugu diidday NIN Soomaali ah oo dadkiisa har iyo habeen la laayo inuu isna u aargudo?.

Xasan Dahir maxaa meesha keenay? ii sheeg keliya sida ay munaasab u tahay su'aashaas?

Haatu   

maxaad ugu diidday NIN Soomaali ah oo dadkiisa har iyo habeen la laayo inuu isna u aargudo?.

What was that xadiith "Laa tharara walaa thiraara"? What do you have to say about that? What religious or moral justification can you come up with now?

Hales   

Waxaa o fiican the Ugandans ana ii ka tagaan Somalia oo dan instead of escalating the attacks by resorting to revenge like actions.

Look, as much as i sympathise with the civillians killed in this tragic act the Ugandans are not blameless themselfes here who carry out worse atacks against the civillian populations.

Ugandans wii laanayeen for years (whether it was intentional or not) and Alshabaab did not attack Ugdanda once.

These things kind of things were bound to happen, the Ugandans should withdraw for their own sake it should now be in their interests.

Maaddeey   

Haatu, you lack comprehension sxb. Kama hadlayo diin ahaan ma banaan tahay mise maya, Abwaan waa fahmayaa waxa aan ka hadlayo ee isaga u daa inuu ka jawaabo.

Its sad to see innocent people got killed but this isn't even close to what the somali innocent folks endure in the hands of these dollar worshipping Ugandese and Burundis. Why isn't anyone raising a hell when we are massacred, raped, robbed, day in day out?

If Ugandese don't want to be targeted, they should force their goverment responsible take out of out Somalia. If not, they should stop playing innocent card when its convenient for them.

I guess the Somali blood is worthless.

Haatu   

Will something that is not religiously correct be morally correct yaa Maaddeey? Surely haddaad muslim tahey morality for you should be linked with the deen.

As for me lacking comprehension, cheap I say. Mar walboo qolad lagu galiyo you slither out like a snake.

Hales   

Abdi @

Its all about the context in which it occurs awoowe, Alshabaab evidently carried out this attack out intentionally against the civillian population but wheras Amisom carried out while embroiled in conflict, self defence etc basically under different circumstances

Now both cant be excused ofcourse you know. But both events are different, now Alshabaab are blatently the bigger culprits in all of this.

Let Amison get hell out of our country. They came to Somalis and impossing themselves and you are affording them some excuses to massacre, maim, kill, rape.

Let them stop killing us and we won't bother them. Otherwise, they should expect the same, nothing less!

Amistad   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Maaddeey....If it turns Al-Shabaab did this. It's bad for all of us.There's really no need to do this considering the West and their minions were beginning to talk about disengaging from ineffective TFG. Not everything can be solved with bullets. Sometimes you need to play savvy politics.

Sorry Che, guess your not keeping up with US DoS. They shelved the dis-engagement plan. Its now "Constructive Engagement".