Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Twin blasts in Uganda capital Kampala 'kill 23 people'

^^^No it did not hurt my feelings, I rather liked the way you put it, but then I realised that you were in fact displaying rather weird girl like tendencies. :D

PS: Al Shabaab stated they wanted to bring the faith to Solomon Island, but wanted to bomb the hell out of Kampala. Stark difference there, young lad.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Al Shabaab stated they wanted to bring the faith to Solomon Island

Afraid to become moslim? maanta maxaad la ooyisaa? mise qaraxyadii Puntland ayaa baryahan kugu batay?

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Maybe few people like Maaddey who live there decided they will kill all these people and they jumped on claiming it.

If Maaddey attacked his western home town, it cannot be said wa Al Shabab!

Please, leave my name out of this qofyahay waalan, goormaad aragtay anigoo dad innocent ah ha la dilo leh?

Cawaale   

Ibti, Maadddeey sidaas wuu ka roonyahay trust me on this.

let's juts hope in aysan shabaab geysanin falkaan.

Ibtisam   

It is an example, I said IF. As for you when have I seen you support the death of innocent people, as you are still supporting Al shabab, you are advocating for the death of innocent people based on a flawed and misused claims of a bunch of kids who have been brainwashed. Maybe adiga ayan waalan, anigu alhumdulilah I am okay and well.

Cawaale, I don't know haad roonyahay or not, I am just using the most pro-al shabab person aside from Kashaf here as an example.

Ibtisam   

^^Or maybe you can't read atheer. Qeyliida laguma daab diigin, today I feel to inna halkan ka qeyliyo, deegah xiido hadey ku diibi. :cool:

Maaddeey   

Lakin magacayga waad ii deyn kartaa soow maaha? by the way this is what you said apart from ur 'IF': Maybe few people like Maaddey who live there decided they will kill all these people and they jumped on claiming it

Ibtisam   

I said:

I think Al shabab is becoming like al Qadeia, waxey sameyan iyo wax mid kale sameyin ba they claim responsibility because it makes them more powerful and makes people think they are everywhere. The truth is Al Shabab probably does not have the capacity to have carried this out.

so far so good

Maybe few people like Maaddey who live there decided they will kill all these people and they [Al Shabab] jumped on claiming it.

i.e. people like you who support Al shabab may have carried out the attack, and Somalia Al shabab are jumping at playing the we are everywhere mode.

As a support of Al shabab, that should not be offensive, and if it is then you need to revisit you support levels not bite my head off. :cool:

Maaddeey   

^^OK, Shabaab waxaan ku taageeraa wanaagga, waxyaabaha qaar iney ku qadanyihiin waan sheegaa, lakin wanaagooda ayaa ka badan.

Adiga waxyaabo aad ku qaldantahay oon halkan ku arkay waan iska indha tiraa, waayo? Wanaagaaga ayaa ka badan. that make any sense?

NGONGE   

^^ If the blasts in Uganda are their doing, I think the argument about Al Shabab's 'wanaag' will be dead and burried, saaxibo.

Maaddeey   

^I posted photos of Shabaab demo in Mogadishu few days back, i liked one particular poster, it read:

An Ounce for an ounce

Blood for blood

can you find that one for me, Yaa NGONGE?

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ If the blasts in Uganda are their doing, I think the argument about Al Shabab's 'wanaag' will be dead and burried, saaxibo.

Their credibility and wanaag(if it ever existed) waxay u dhamaatay the day they bombed then women who worked as street cleaners in exchange for food, just because the program was organized by The United Nations' World Food Program and is administered by Mohamed Dheere!