Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Twin blasts in Uganda capital Kampala 'kill 23 people'

NGONGE   

In other news, The Solomon Islands army has been preparing itself and is now ready to repel any attacks from the troublemaking Al Shabab.

experience-our-culture.jpg

can't stand the 'cyber jihadisht' here on SOL. Shabab have form for this kind of thing as previously mentioned. so it wouldnt suprise me if they are the ones behind this atrocity.

This only serves to further isolate Somalia and Somalis.

fully expect a backlash on innocent Somalis across east africa courtesy of shabab.

ully expect a backlash on innocent Somalis across east africa courtesy of shabab.

Indeed, for the past 6 years the fake Jihadi's have changed the perception people hold of the Somali, world wide, now we are the enemy.

Our mothers, children and elders are no different.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^It would be funny if they had not killed over 64 civilians watching a game, just like you were last night.

That innocent people died is enough, saaxib. You needn't appeal to the similarities between me and the dead (girls do that, adeer).

Still, no proof it was Al Shabab yet. Lets wait and see.

RaMpAgE   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

In other news, The Solomon Islands army has been preparing itself and is now ready to repel any attacks from the troublemaking Al Shabab.

experience-our-culture.jpg

These guys might actually fight..

however unluckly this sounds one has to be open to the fact that this could be a false flag operation, which may serve one of the catalysts for opinions shifting on what to do about Shabab once and for all.

comes a week after IGAD convene meeting on Somalia.

who really know? :confused:

RaMpAgE   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

quote:Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

What Attack?

the attack on Uganda. Do you renounce that attack?
Wt....

Renounce what? so now you are accusing me off doing it? I don't care about Ugandan or its people, they are not my people, what happens to them is their business. As far as i am concerned i want them to leave my country, they have no business their.

Now you support them killing innocent Somalis in their own homes whiles they get paid?

^^so do you support the foreigners fighting alongside Shabab, still foreigners by your defintion. just a clarification please.

Ibtisam   

I was sad to hear this :( Maskiin.

I think Al shabab is becoming like al Qadeia, waxey sameyan iyo wax mid kale sameyin ba they claim responsibility because it makes them more powerful and makes people think they are everywhere. The truth is Al Shabab probably does not have the capacity to have carried this out. Maybe few people like Maaddey who live there decided they will kill all these people and they jumped on claiming it.

If Maaddey attacked his western home town, it cannot be said wa Al Shabab!

You needn't appeal to the similarities between me and the dead (girls do that, adeer).

Still, no proof it was Al Shabab yet. Lets wait and see.

Girls in the west anyway, tend to post half naked pics of men, as you did. :D

Also Al Shabaab, made threats against Uganda, and have so far praised the attacks, and it has not even been 24hrs yet.

NGONGE   

^^ They made threats against the Solomon Islands too, you buffoon. Which is why I posted the above. Wax fahan. :D

^^ They made threats against the Solomon Islands too, you buffoon. Which is why I posted the above. Wax fahan.
:D

Like a girl you do protest way too much. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ That girl comment hurt your feelings? Ok, adeer. You are right, those victims were watching the game, just like me and I do feel their pain becuase of that fact. :D