Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AU Troops in Kenya on route to Somalia pics..

"Yep! I am gonna stick it to your rear end(where you seem to be thinking from)."

Civility is only reserved for sane folks.
You are insane.You are deranged & dillusional Younis.

Faarax's logic at its best, no wonder why I say that he's confused and not to be rudely awaken out of his dreams.

I'm bigger than that but he obviously wants to lower the discussion to a pitiful level which he seems to excell in and is very fond off as it reflects his standards.

Let's discuss the issues at hand here and stop the personal attacks and vandettas.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Faarax, You just need to give MKA enough time to confuse himself and
:D:D

If that doesn't work, as a last resort, insert xiin's comments here and there. That'll get him riled up.

:D:D

Bal hada give me one of Xiin's good comments. I am sure wuxuu ku maqanyahay labaatan paragraph full of himself(& his Doodoo).

Duke, You should just go back to pasting. I think thats better job for you. These flip flopping bussiness is not your forte,leave it for Juje & HornAfrique :D

Let's discuss the issues

I refuse to discuss anything with a mentaly unstable Man.

Bal nin gaal la shaarugay,shaabbaddiina lagu dhigay

Oo shurugga fuudoo,shaarubbada aan xiirayn

Oo ama shukaan wada, ama shuqul kaluu qaban

Muslinkana shabbihid kule, usna waa shiddiyo hoog!!

Jimcaale, Hope this quote from Xiin works on Yonis. :D

Jacpher   

Faarax, igaarka ka aayar.

Yoonis: Want to address these comments by you?

No one used anyone to invade anyone yaa confused Faarax.

Why didn't the people of Puntland and the rest of Somalia participate in the Jihaad because Puntland was also attacked and the Ulama should have taken their swords to fight off the Ethiopians inside Puntland but they didn't, why?

Because their regional government brought them into the country and the federal government also brought them in the country and that's why they didn't revolt!

I will set you a challenge in whereby you raise the objections you have in what has been said in this thread.

We will discuss the issue in a civil manner me and you only. You bring forth your arguments and I shall bring forth mine and the gallery should be the witness on whose arguments are more logical and real?

Take up the challenge or silence up I say.

Ugandan military officials in Somalia's capital to prepare for peacekeepers

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) - Ugandan military officials were in the Somali capital Sunday as Uganda prepares to send more than 1,000 troops to this chaotic African nation as part of a peacekeeping force, the mayor said.

Uganda has refused to say the exact date of its troop deployment, but the country has promised to send forces.

"Residents will welcome their arrival because we are fed up with the explosions and other problems here," said Mogadishu Mayor Mohamud Hassan Gabow. He said Mohamed Foum, the African Union's special representative for Somalia, was also in the capital.

African peacekeepers will have to confront growing violence in the capital. Since the government and its Ethiopian backers drove out Islamic militants in December, insurgents have staged near-daily attacks, with civilians bearing the brunt of the violence.

Somalia has been mired in anarchy since 1991, when warlords overthrew dictator Mohamed Siad Barre and then turned on one another. The transitional government was formed in 2004 with U.N. help in the hope of restoring order, but it has struggled to assert its authority.

Ethiopian troops have begun withdrawing, but the U.N. Security Council has approved the deployment of an African peacekeeping force in Somalia expected to reach a level of 8,000 troops.

Meanwhile, many in this impoverished country are struggling with severe health problems. At least 50 people, 30 of them children, have died in the past two weeks in southern Somalia after suffering from watery diarrhea, doctors said.

"A barrel of water is more than US$1, so we drink contaminated water from the irrigation channels of the river," said Said Asho Ahmed Gedi, a mother of five. "That is why our children are getting sick."

Dr. Ismail Abdulahi Haji, head of Banadir Hospital, said the problem was getting worse.

"The number of people suffering from diarrhea is increasing, day in day out," he said.

Somalia has some of the world's worst health indicators. Life expectancy at birth is 46 years; a quarter of children die before they reach 5. In many areas of Somalia, malnutrition rates are 20 percent or above.

Source: AP, Mar 04, 2007

I will set you a challenge in whereby you raise the objections you have in what has been said in this thread.

For the Nth time, I refuse to discuss anything with a MAD man . Yonis,you are mad & deranged, Go away!

Until you prove otherwise, I will never discuss any issues with you. Now,cease these endless challenges yaa yonis.

^And how many 'Nth time' have you broken camel milk golden rules in this thread? :D

Adeer it seems this is your claim to fame and it also seems that you and Jimcaale have made it a personal crusade to run after MKA and try to discredit him but will it work? :D

No because the only thing you achieved so far is show to the gallery that you don't have any other debating skills other than your personal vandetta against MKA and on top of that, that you actually fear him. (not literally fear but everyone knows what I'm talking about).

I can see that you don't have anything intelligent to say apart from hurling abuse at MKA. I'm only interested in intelligent discussions and debates.

So if you can't provide those then I have nothing further to say to you. :D

And how many 'Nth time' have you broken camel milk golden rules in this thread?

I dont think i broke any golden rules. I personally beleive that you are insane .

I based this on what you have written on these boards, i dont think any sane individual can write so much bogus. Its my opinion

A personal opinion you say, well I've got an opinion of your as well from what you have contributed so far to this fora but does that mean everyone is entitled to call anyone what he wants?

The other issue is that criticism and personal opinions are a good thing but they have to be constructive and exercised at the right time.

Well as you don't like discussing with me I will set you another challenge and to provide me with the 'bogus things I wrote'.

This is not an issue about me or my persona but you're actually breaking camel milk golden rules because you're constantly criticising the messenger rather than the message.

It's your way of dealing with a person that has got more skills then you when debating things to persoanlise the issue rather then discuss it.

Attack and criticise what has been said but don't attack the person as it is clearly not permissible under camel milk golden rules.