Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Second round results YEY is a head by 60 points

Natiijadii Codadka Wareegii Labaad; Cabdullaahi Yusuf Axmed oo Si Weyn wali u Hogaaminaya Doorashada wareega 2 aad

- Sunday, October 10, 2004 at 18:12

Xusuusin: Noqo Kan ugu Hor Ogaada Natiijada Doorashada , Haka Dheeraan AllPuntland.com

Warkii Ugu dambeeyay

Nairobi (AllPuntland)- Waxaa hadda soo dhamaatay natiijadii tirinta codadka wareegii labaad ee doorashada madaxweynaha jamuuriyada Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Waxaa wareegaan si weyn ugu hogaaminayay Cabdullaahi Yusuf Axmed, tirinta codadka waxay u kala heleen saddexda musharax ee ku tartamayay wareega labaad sidaan.

Cabdullaahi Yusuf Axmed 147 Cod

Cabdullaahi Axmed Cadow 83 Cod

Maxamed Qanyare Afrax 38 Cod

Saddexda Musharax waxay wareegii koowaad codadka u kala heleen iyadana sidaan:

BN   

I must admit it is looking very good for the old Col. I wonder who his Prime Minister will be...

Gabbal   

This could be the most surprising development in an election in the last century!

It looks like Cabdulahi Yusuf, who was aiming to be president for over 20 years, is finally going to president. :D

I learned a very good lesson from this on-going election:

If you wait long enough, you'll get what you want.

Abdullahi Yusuf, a man many of his enemies consider to be a brilliant strategist and last minute political survivor has done it again. HornAfrique, I agree. He has been patient and disciplined. But let us wait and see what comes out of the latest round.

BN   
I believe he was the one who spear-headed the delay in the vote for President to Oct. 10; long enough for him to dismantle the alliance of his opponents. Very wise move. Would the result have been the same on Sept 23rd?

Horn-I guess the most hated warlord is to be legitimized as the next president of the Somalia..Indeed patience pays off....now 64 million dollars question is will yeey be good for Somalia, and will everybody accepted the results?.

The only thing that people are waiting is if Addow will give up and make a deal with Abdullahi Yusuf or if a third round is needed to finalize things.

Nothing is over till IGAD declares someone a winner.

Gabbal   

will everybody accepted the results

Everybody should.

We have to make the distinction between the state and it's head.

Siad Barre isn't here, but the Somali Republic is! And in that same thinking, Abdulahi Yusuf might not be here, but Somalia will be.

If for anything we have to recognize him for Somalia's future.

I think MPs speak loud and clear so lets start new begining for somali. lets hope the new president will choose Adow as his prime minister so corrot and stick will make a difference for our people.

Hey, for PM i think Adow not, I have a short list.

1) Inj Adow

2) Mohamed Mohamoud Guled - Ghamadere

These two are my favourites, educated individuals, from powerful clans and are not warlords. So Mr Yey listen ok.

PS: Its not over yet till Adow gives up

BN   

Radio Free Somalia is reporting there is a deal. This would make sense since he will need strong allies in Mogadishu, in addition to Aidiid Jr..

President Abdullahi Yusuf

Prime Minister Mohamed Qanyare Afrax

Elect_candi_2.gif

Lets hope good new beginning for the Somali Republic. I think they might go into round three.

Smith..Ing Cadow sounds good, but we need someone who would stand upto Yusuf.

OG_Girl   

I would like to have A/Qasim as a primeminister.

We need some one puts Ethiopian to their place not one who brings Ethiopia to Somali Republic for my home land sake redface.gif .

Salan

Intel   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

We need some one puts Ethiopian to their place not one who brings Ethiopia to Somali Republic for my home land sake

Salan

hear hear dear ethiopia is my biggest worry if C/lahi Yusuf becomes the pres..