Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

And I forgot;

Qanyare, suudi, jeele, abdiqeybdid, indha cade and their henchmen occupy land, homes of innocent somalis. You don't need evidence sxb

Without excusing the injustices done by those warlords and the other warlords in Somalia, I disagree with this selective choosing of Somalia's long record of injustice and focusing on episodes whereby one group was the victim and ignoring other instances whereby this very same group was the aggressor and committed injustice.

I will not apologize nor will I support giving back homes and farms that were earned through nepotism and pure corruption and greed.

I think as a society we need to draw a line.
No, no brother. No drawing a line before we recognise the ills. We should seek justice. We should never reward these thugs.

Come on, brother, we know of hundreds of farms, villas and other property that never were earned through nepotism, corruption or greed.

This is where aóur major difference lies bro; I aspire for justice;
you want to let bygones be bygones and in the process agree that crimes do pay.
Well, if we agree to be bygones be bygones, let's leave the Sudis and Indo-Cades to live in the houses and farms that they "stole." :D

Coloow   

I don't agree: jeebkaada waaye sxb- afka ha ii gilinin smile.gif . These criminal warlords should be castrated; and the bones of those who died should be dug out.

I don't agree: jeebkaada waaye sxb- afka ha ii gilinin
smile.gif
. These criminal warlords should be castrated; and the bones of those who died should be dug out.

Bro, if you want to address ALL the injustices that were done in Somalia from the 1970s to today, I will be your enthusiastic ally. However, if you want to limit your quest simply to what happened in Mogadishu after the defeat of the late dictator AUN, then kindly count me out.

It is a clan witch-hunting and nothing more!

Coloow   

I want to address all the injustices, from berkadaha la burburiyey, Waqooyi galbeed's bombardment to warlordism in the south.

As I wrote earlier, qanyare, suudi, maxamed dheere and the rest of them have no clan: I don't understand why you want them to belong to a particular clan, waryaa smile.gif

I want to address all the injustices, from berkadaha la burburiyey, Waqooyi galbeed's bombardment to warlordism in the south.

As I wrote earlier, qanyare, suudi, maxamed dheere and the rest of them have no clan: I don't understand why you want them to belong to a particular clan, waryaa
smile.gif

It came off like that.

If this is your aim, I don't disagree with you. In fact, I will be your willing ally in your quest smile.gif

Good, So condemn the so called government and its allies , the warlords.

Habeen wanaagsan

hahahah!

Why condemn this government for? Is it stealing peoples' houses and farms too?

AYOUB   

^ I'm not implying anything, you are. smile.gif Just wanted to know what BS Meiji feeds me as to where the ascetic mullahs got their expensive gear from. smile.gif

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ I'm not implying anything, you are.
smile.gif
Just wanted to know what BS Meiji feeds me as to where the ascetic mullahs got their expensive gear from.
smile.gif

Bro, nothing expensive about AK-47s and rusted soviet-era machine guns.

Meiji   

So far,

We had Waranle trowing his waran at me and impyling many things then pullig out just to nuance his stance.

We had secessionists acting all princpled and brave but became suddenly silent when we used their own way of reasoning to their affaires.

We had people obsessed with Sh.Sharif and attacking that man in a topic that is solely made for the brave Mujaahideen Soomaaliyeed of gobolade dhexe.

Can we now return to the topic.

Ayoub,

The weapons used by Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed are the same ones the Somali groups in Central Somalia had.

Where does the secessionist entity ''Somaliland'' receive its weapons? Dont ask silly questions because we will counter it with silly questions.

PS: NGONGE, are you still after, me old man? Get over the humiliation of your silly notion ''Clan is everything''.

Raamsade   

I have to say Saylaci -- the defender of a group that rapes 13 year old girl and then stones her to death for adultery -- is in a tight fix. Lets see how he wiggles himself out of it. He made an extraordinary and outlandish claim that Sufis never resisted colonialism. But as the wag once said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs." On what evidence is this claim based on?

Coloow   

Meiji,

I refer you to page 3 (?) for my answers to your questions; I expect you to address those points.

Do you seriously blv the crap about ahlu-sunna wa jameeca in the gobolada dhexe? These are tribal gangs who have jumped on the bandwagon known as the fight against islamists sxb. There is money to be made, posts at stake and a dance or two with some xaawaleeys. Soomaalis are very innovative and enterprising; lacag iyo magac u sheeg and they will start calling themselves names.

Mideeda kale, hadaad taqaanid gobolada dhexe ma aadan tiraahdeen suufi ayaa jooga smile.gif suufi's homeland is in bay, bakool, some parts of gedo, shabeelooyinka and jubbooyinka-- meeshaasina kama aanan maqlin ahlu sunna wax la yiraahdo.

Marka, tell it the shimbiraha heesa smile.gif

Meiji   

If you put down your waran and would not haste in to accuse me of many things you would have seen that our stance on the warlord issue is the same.

As for the Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed ee gobolade dhexe they have every right to fight the bad copy of Taliban who want to destroy their way of life and imprison the people in an opressive regime.

The Suffi ideology is everywhere and you must be ignorant if you believe that Suffi ideology is not active in Gobolade dhexe.

The only difference between those from semi-arid regions and the ones in the fertile lands is their warrior-mentality and fierceness. Hence why those from Gobolade dhexe cleaned the religious pretenders from Caabudwaaq, Balanbale, Guriceel, Dhusomareeb, Waxbo, Dac and more towns.