Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: Talks between TFG Puntland ..

^^^Xiin, you add nothing new, nice words but yet again a hollow argument. The two previous conferences were as mentioned above and you agreed supervised by those movements and yet they came through. This time there is a real governemnt and yes it has support of outside millitary powers and international players. However the conference will be a Somali led, held in the capital of Somalia and with all the stakeholders of Somalia in attendence.

Let me add that there is no occupation in Somalia, the Ethiopians came as you know to bolster the fragile Somali army as the Eritreans & Oromo's gave an advantage to the clan courts, thats another argument altogether, back to this.

As you know the "insurgency" that you have been touting is even more pathetic than the failed capture of Baidoa, and yes the troubles are organised in a small section of Mogadishu let alone the country.

Anyhow this meeting is just like the old one, but the difference is this time the nationa has a governemnt which is starting to stand upright.

One would think it is unbefitting for a grown man such as Xiinfaniin to indulge himself in a rumour mill created by dayniile.com especially given that he likes to promote himself as a man who follows the Islamic code of conduct/practise very closely.

Cadde’s mandate and term is not even expired nor is there an urgency of preventing political change or the rise of some sort of rivalry that could result in a political disintegration in Puntland State of Somalia.

The President’s mandate will not expire until early 2009 and after that he is eligible to be voted again as President for a second term but after the two terms expire he cannot be re-elected again.

So where is this propelling force that our Xiinfaniin is speaking off ‘that is forcing Abdullahi Yusuf and Adde to meet and discuss a possible postponement of the ‘coming’ Presidential selection‘, can you see the absurdity? Well before I answer that for you we have to look where Xiin got his latest irrational thought from.

Actually him and me must have read it from the same source but the difference is that I could dismiss it immediately because the article in itself was poorly written and on top of that it portrayed all sorts of dooms day scenarios and so-called ‘insider’ information like Cadde being in favour of ‘early’ elections and Abdullahi Yusuf telling him to reconsider his stance and requesting from Cadde that he should increase his term and mandate as he himself would do the same. What kind of logic is that? We can clearly see that the article is a mere fabrication.

In regards to the article where Xiin got his insights from, which was presented by dayniile.com of being originally from the Ramaas political party was later renounced by the webmaster of dayniile.com as a ‘article that was wrongly and falsely publicised and published on their website and that he was apologising to all the people that were affected by that false publication’. That came after the head of Ramaas clearly told dayniile that they did not issue that ‘press-release’, which was made up by deyniile.com to be some kind of new secret that has been revealed but the contrary surfaced, that it was either a story made up completely by deyniile.com or they ‘accidently’ excepted it from someone who pretended they represent Ramaas political party.

Anyhow this clearly shows that Xiinfaniin’s source is clearly from hearsay and the least thing he could do after reading that nonsense is check up the website’s latest renouncement of that ‘lie’ before bragging and running with it as some kind of exclusive head line and insider story that Xiin wants to urgently highlight and bring into light because of its importance although it has been proven to be nothing more but a complete farce and from the rumour mill of dayniile.com.

Cadde Muuse has got a good two years to go and nobody can predict the future and already the leadership of Puntland has been in full support of the federal government as it has been dubbed the ‘mother of the TFG’.

I now kindly like to ask Xiin, where he got this idea of ‘coming elections/selection’ to be held and its possible postponement from. When are they due? I didn’t know they were a coming Presidential selection/election in Puntland. When is it scheduled? You must have some internal insider stories the rest of us don’t have. Nonsense is refuted with nonsense like a silly question is refuted by a silly question. That’s why my first post measure’s up with Xiin’s nonsense he got straight from dayniile’s.com rumour mill.

Jananka: no Ethiopian occupation! No insurgency. There is a functioning government. The conference is genuine and real. Every one is on board except few pathetic dead-enders!

^^That’s a defective comeback adeer! You need some error proofing in your logic before you post such a mulish response, i say.

edit,

Yoniska: I have not seen the said article thusly your whole premise is defective as well and warrants no respose from my part.

Xiin, I repeat there is a governemnt recognised by the Somali's and the world. There is no Ethiopian occupation because they themselvs recognise the TFG andall that comes with it. The "insurgency" seems to be no more than acts carried out in anger and fear targeting the poor, as you have seen the people of Mogadishu have organised themselves to counter these small dead enders. They will be dealt with soon as the clan courts were..

Xiin, I am disapointed with you, after all I counted you as one of the heavy weights in here a man who does not fall into the ill informed over emotional camp, but dear I say you have proven me wrong...

Yoniska: it’s not a secret that Cadde’s regime is a dummy admin for the old man. If one speculates, as I did, whether the agenda of their said meeting covered how to maintain their relationship it does not mean one is propagating conspiracies adeer. But seeing how our Taako man responded I decided to explore what drawn forth his tears and caused his wailings.

And you, to gather up your gems, resorted to a cheap conspiratorial tales to refute Xiins!

What’s left to say, i ask?

edit:

Generale, again that's a weak armor adeer.

Adeer I shall highlight to the gallery that you indeed tried to mislead it many times in this thread.

I shall tell you that you did not get your info from an offical source as the official source says:

'The talks between the honorary delegation headed by the TFG Somali president and puntland government will focus on issues such as, security, resources sharing, and the participation of Somali reconciliation.'

Quote from puntlandgov.net

Furthermore it say's that the President is on a three day official visit in Puntland.

The focus and talking points were the following:

'Security, resources sharing, and the participation of Somali reconciliation'

There's no imminent or 'coming' Presidential Selection as you would like us to believe and when challenged where you got your sources from, suddenly the tone of yours changed.

So where did you get it from? I will tell you. You got it from the same source as I did and which was later rebuked and found out to be nothing but a rumour and for you to engage in that rumour mill you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

MKA speaks the truth and says how it is.

Jacpher   

'The talks between the honorary delegation headed by the TFG Somali president and puntland government will focus on issues such as,
security, resources sharing,
and the participation of Somali reconciliation.'

Conference to bring more Axmaaro to safeguard the PL jails and use PL resources to support the military exercise of the Ethiopian led coalision in Somalia?

Are Geedi, Hiiraale, Gacmo dheere invited? :D

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_1.jpg

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_2.jpg

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_3.jpg

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_4.jpg

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_5.jpg

shir_PL_DFKG_080307_6.jpg

Kulankan ayaa waxa looga hadlay qodobo gaaraya ilaa 11 qodob, waxaana ka mid ahaa:

1.Warbixinta Guud ee Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federaalka eek u meel gaarka ah.

2.Warbixinta Dowladd Federaalka kuna saabsan dib u heshiisiinta qaran.

3.Nidaamka Federaalka ee Cashuuraha

4.Warbixinta Guud ee madaxweynaha Puntland

5.Mowqifka Puntland eek u aaddan dib u heshiisiinta qaran

6.Iswaafajinta axdiga TFG iyo dastuurka puntland

7.Ka wada tashiga dejinta shuruucda

8.Sedka puntland ee deeqaha ay TFG hesho

9.Mowqifka puntland ee arrimaha maaliyad

10.Qaybta ay puntland xaqa ugu leedahay manaasibta(jagooyinka) Dowladda federaalka

11. Kala duwidda isticmaalka ereyada Dowladda dhexe(Unitary system) iyo dowladda federaalka ah.

Hadaba Falan qayn dheer iyo dood ka dib qodobada dhammaantood waxa ay ahaayeen kuwo laysku afgartay, ayee sheegeen mas'uuliyiinta labada dhinac.

^^So the orders were given…

My speculation continues…

Agenda items:

============

Taxation

Postponing Puntland Presidential selection (exploring posipilities..)

Puntland’s participation in the proposed so-called reconciliation conference in Moga (what form…)

Agreed items

=========

Jananka has the correct feed on this one…

Action Items

=========

Yonis will fill us in…

edit: i posted before i saw Yonis's agenda list. No matter. I still think there's one item missing from that list :D !

Xinfaniin

Puntland is actively in support of the TFG. The authorities in Puntland support the TFG in many venues. What you think and what your sources (dayniile et al) support are different then what is actually a reality.

As Yoonis said, elections are not happening for 2 more years. Cadde has a four year mandate and he will not change his stance on many issues. Continue to conspire about some hidden agenda and mysterious blue blah. Regardless the score reads TFG 7 - Xiin and those against governance 0. :D

Xiin Another day another opportunity to try to measlead the gallery here. :D Adeer I gave you, your fitting reply yesterday and it made you shut up so what makes you think a new day will give you a different result?