Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: Talks between TFG Puntland ..

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

So the source of your livid responses is my above query
:D
! And how did you conclude that my goal is to divide Somalia yaa Taako? Since my innocent q threw you out of balance, I must’ve hit the proverbial nail on the head and the discussion was about Cadde’s term after all.

So you are saying 2+2=5? Your rationale is on a different radar. Firstly you've pulled this discussion from how Cadde is going to be kicked out or put in place for a long time because he's cool with yey, but before he was an opponent of him and go to where he wanted by force? Does all this make sense duqa? I think not. Kindly lay off the bong adeer.

I wish that was the case as you described it! Things as we see and hear them are world away from your wishful thinking however. Simply put, if you were after particular clan and prayed to defeat them you may have a reason to celebrate, if you were after a united and reconciled Somalia that governs itself and is at peace within, however, there is only gloom in sight adeer and only a simpleton would find our current situation a landmark development.

You cant fake nationalism adeer if you dont undertand what it realy is.

Only a political pragmatist like yourself who believed the TFG was going to fall between the proverbial crack is hoping and constantly at opposite ends with reality. No clan is going to be harmed. Surely it can't when a government of all clans is in session? Or are you one of the simpletons who believe this government is a puntland machination since the old man is the head of it?

Reconciliation is coming my friend, Scrap merchants, looters, and illegal lovers and for some reasons and individual like yourself who wants no government and governance will be quelled inshallah. You can continue to come up with a million of your crazy scenarios and think up the unthinkable, however so far it's 0 Xinfaniin- 6 (and counting) TFG. Keep the crazy predictions coming adeer. :D

^^So the gentle General weighs in and Cadde is up for reelection. I respect your insight--only if your co-ideologues were so adequately informed :D .

Yonis:- you are, to be sure, more creative than our Taako man. But you somehow, and more often than not, fail to measure up.

Why are some allowed to post clan names and bash clans and others are reprehanded by the simplest of discussions (like JB and Hunguri)?

Xiin

I don't put much effort into my writing like Yoonis. He is ofcourse a master of the english language. You and I frankly have much to learn from the great Eylite.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Only a political pragmatist like yourself who believed the TFG was going to fall between the proverbial
crack
is hoping and constantly at opposite ends with reality. No clan is going to be harmed. Surely it can't when a government of all clans is in session? Or are you one of the simpletons who believe this government is a puntland machination since the old man is the head of it?

Reconciliation is coming my friend, Scrap merchants, looters, and illegal lovers and for some reasons and individual like yourself who wants no government and governance will be quelled inshallah. You can continue to come up with a million of your crazy scenarios and think up the unthinkable, however so far it's 0 Xinfaniin- 6 (and counting) TFG. Keep the crazy predictions coming adeer.
:D

With your mental frame it sure is a win for you yaa Taako. Simpleton is he who judges defectively and reaches verdict based solely on the momentary performance of his team. With such clear deficiency in reason I doubt you can understand where I am coming from.

Group solidarity aside, tell, yaa Taako, me what your tfg achieved save from watching foreign troops overpowering one segment of its people? How naïve are you when you fall for ‘the-world-is-with-us-on-this’ thing adeer? As I always tend to remind your likes, wisdom is not one-day’s purchase and for you to see the depth of the shame you are swimming in, you would probably need few months for the reality to sink in.

But once again our measure of success may fundamentally differ and it may be the case, as long the old man is alive and kicking, and claiming to be the head of Somali Republic, that you call it a fabulous achievement. Where I am looking for some sort of healing to our civil war sores and conducive political environment for our next reconciliation conference :D .

Jananka, there is nothing wrong with Cadde giving it a go!

edit: Taako I have never disputed that Yonis shows a remarkable performance in the arena of eloquence. But as you know I have only pointed out that he applies it quite liberally to the degree that he often cuts off his nose with his own hand as it were, and that renders the whole exercise quite ineffective.

^^^Thus there is also nothing wrong with the old man wanting his allies to stay at the helm in Puntland. Though I doubt this is the main issue at todays discussion. I belive they are looking at the spending and military needs of the TFG.

Anyhow reconciliation conferences held inside Somalia have proven to be very effective, the Burco one and the Garowe one's led to the creation of Somaliland & Puntland which have proven to be the most successful entities in post war Somalia. More so than the defunct clan courts movement which some here supported.

Hence the outlook for the Mogadishu conference is more than good andhopefully will put in place the remaining states in the Federal Republic and lead to a settlemen on issues such security, the return of property and maping a new course for Somalia and the Somali's..

^^Reconciliation conferences are most effective when they utilize indigenous conflict resolving methods--that much is true. What’s a false analogy though is your likening the Burco and Garoowe conferences, locally owned and supported initiatives, with the tentatively announced gathering in Mogadishu, clearly sham project under the tutelage of an occupation force. A pretentious scheme, which some here would have us take it as a genuine effort.

^^^Thats your opinion, but the Somali national governemnt set the date and will secure with the help of its AU friends the venue.

It is the firts time all clans specially those once occupied your hero's IndaCade, Xasan Dahir and their fake religious movement will be able to speak about what matters to their communities. This fact alone will have an impact and once Somali's come together they tend to make great strides towards the location of peace. Every clan is invited even those from Guriceel/Cadaado that made up the clan courts movement, however their guns will not be a major factor any more, thus the clans of Barava, Marka, Afgoyee will be their equals, as fellow Somali's.

Anyhow the Burco conference was supervised by the SNM, and the Garowe one by the SSDF, both movements had a close link with Ethiopia much like the present governemnt that is overseeing this conference. Thus your whole argument, while it sounds good has many large holes in it.

^^You are showing some noticeable lethargy today. Those conferences were real and genuine unlike what you are advertising here. The orgs you named participated in it but it was the elders of those communities that owned it. That’s why its outcome continues to hold.

As far as you are concerned, denying Ethiopian occupation in the south and its presence in other regions is not a new exercise. What you perhaps missing is the fact that this time its military occupation is coupled with a marked violence. And all the indications show that the violence will continue as long Ethiopia and other invited troops are present in the capital. The fact you think that you are facing one clan is quite telling of the whole tfg strategy: you defeat one clan and every thing will fall in the right place, and orderly so. You might as well call them dead-enders as America’s defense chief once said but I can tell you that it’s the tfg that’s caged.

Gabbal   

One would think if there is actually a dispute in this topic! It does lend some credibility I suppose but only for the non thinker!