Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Planders: stay in Pland or the south again?

Og Girl what on earth are you talking about? Joining the south? Are you mistaking us with Sland by any chance? Pland is part of Somalia, a federal Somalia. That's the end of it, plain and simple. I love your avatar/map by the way.

Juma, is it so hard to express yourself through words? I have good news for you; articulacy can be learned mate.

nuune   

waaaw Og-Girl, I think lots of people don't know what that map is, it is the "Oggadeniya region map"

jumatatu, ur signature says dawa ya moto ni moto, if u know that, how come u didn't use words instead of plain cartons :mad:

OG_Girl   

Sorry, Nationalist..I mean rest of Somalia economicaly , and I know is part of Somalia :D

I know I am ignorent about Somalia but I know that basic information icon_razz.gif

LoooooL@nuune watch out Juma will eat us alive icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Samafal   

Nationalist,

Puntland is part of Somalia and I don’t know why you single it out. As far as I know this problem is not exclusive to the people there. It is Somalia problem as a whole and something that a government only can solve for the people.

First of all you have to ask why people migrated to Mogadishu and it’s surrounding in the past. The government of the day did not share the resources of the state with the rest of the other regions and based everything in Xamar. For example there were no good educational institutions, health care and all other basic necessities for the people to stay in their regions. People felt the need to come and live in Xamar. They wanted to have their share of the public services that they were denied in their own cities and regions. Even the basic thing like passport, ID and other documents were only available in Xamar. So you see this is not a choice that people can make, they are to go where their needs can be met.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by nuune:

jumatatu, ur signature says dawa ya moto ni moto, if u know that,

Nuune kwaeli dawa ya moto ni moto, lakini mdogo wangu hamna kitu ja moto hapo...!

Nationalist :

I have good news for you; articulacy can be learned mate.

warya doshaan dont you know that articulate is in same league as truth and fact, which is totally absent from your texts, hence it deserves nothing less and more than scorn.... :D:D

Gabbal   

This "south" and "north" logic is truly faulty. When you say "Puntlanders", I'm assuming that equates with a Clan and when you say "south", I am assuming that equates with a Clan, right?

Faulty to say the least, because individuals are not held according to their "deegaans" (in the sense you are talking about :D ).

Example: People would naturally assume my "deegaan" is in Gedo (that is folowing Nationalist's line of thinking).

Yet, individually as HornAfrique, I cannot call it home, but I can because it is my clan's home region (following Nationalist's line of thinking).

However, over-thinking the clan "deegaans", both of my parents were born in the Somali Galbeed region. My father in Khelafo and my mother in Gelaadi, and they met and married in Galkacyo, even though they grew up in Cabudwaq environs.

End of example.

Whether you understood or not, the morale of my somewhat confusing post is let's not equate where someone decides to go and settle in Somalia on qabiil smile.gif Whether you go south, north, east, or west, let's not let "my qabiil lives there" or "doesn't live there" stop us from settling where we want to settle in. :cool:

I would be just as happy to settle in Las Canod or Marka as in Cabudwaq.

Somalia for Somalis.

Horn, to be fair to Nationalist is not only him who believes and thinks like this, but majority of Somalis do. Even the new Somali constitution states that, people from NFD and Oggaden region are no longer Somali citizens and thus not only did we sell the land only but also people our people who live there.

So you are lucky your parents from Gedo and therefore have a place you call home. Is sad though the only way to be Somali is if your clan has a region and that region is within the Republic of Somalia only.

Horn, your hypocrisy is sky's the limit. May I recall that you are an experienced practitioner of using degans as a codeword for clans. So don't even start mate. Nobody will take you serious with your almost paganlike worship of Barre Hirale.

You're always trying to start a beef with me, thus dragging me into some childish fights of wich both of us are ending up blamed for.

Either you participate with the discussion or contribute something positive. Have respect for another one's thread. I never scolded you for the sake of insulting in your own thread.

Didn't you attack me when I posted a topic about Pland's general assembly? What did you do? You post a topic about a conference concerning Gedo and Abudwaq's education. I sometimes catch myself thinking that I'm dealing with a clown.

When I say Planders I mean Planders. As is recognised by the Somali federal constitution. When I say the south I mean the south. Don't stress yourself mate. You're overthinking on words that doesn't concern you in the first place.

Gabbal   

Even the new Somali constitution states that, people from NFD and Oggaden region are no longer Somali citizens

Does it really? So that means my parents and their families aren't Somali citizens? :rolleyes:

The things Somalis are coming up with these days are so utterly ludicris.

As for Nationalist :confused: :confused:

You're always trying to start a beef with me, thus dragging me into some childish fights of wich both of us are ending up blamed for.

War maxaa ku daaray?

Ahh the confusion of my post must have gottan to you, but let me just say Nationalist.

First, I did not "attack" you, and second, I'm not trying to start a beef with you.

If you had even tried to read my post, you would have seen it was a reconciliatory effort to get rid of the "Puntlanders" cannot go to Muqdisho line of thinking or the "south" is only one clan hogey-baloney.

Sadly my post was trying to deal with the fact that you were also buying into that line of thinking, but you just cuddled up and exploded as if I said something remarkably offensive to you. :confused:

Didn't you attack me when I posted a topic about Pland's general assembly? What did you do? You post a topic about a conference concerning Gedo and Abudwaq's education. I sometimes catch myself thinking that I'm dealing with a clown.

Sxb don't get me wrong, I've been itching to say something to both the "Somaliland" and "Puntland" camps for a while now about the advertising they give us that no one else cares about. As you had seen, alot of nomads agreed with me.

Atleast yours wasn't erased, I am yet to get an answer from the ADMIN for the reason he deleted that topic about the education night. :eek:

And you attacking me for posting something once that you are famous for constantly posting is simply ridiculous. :confused:

When I say Planders I mean Planders. As is recognised by the Somali federal constitution. When I say the south I mean the south. Don't stress yourself mate. You're overthinking on words that doesn't concern you in the first place.

...and so if this doesn't "concern" me, allow me to make my peaceful exit then. smile.gif

bilan   

salaam

i think the question is valid,and i do not understand why some people are acting surprised,l. even though you can make it general not only puntland since it does not affect only them. whether we like it or not, let's face everyone is going back where their father or grandfather come from,because simply no one is ready to loose again. who can say what happened in 1990 will not happen again. i do not see people are changed at all and we have to accept this reality whether we agree with it or not, take example my father he was born and lived in mogadisho over 65 years, he never spent more than a week in the region his father came from, yet that was not enough to save his property, he left his home and took nothing with him.not even his clothes. i have seen that happened to my father. so now why would i make my father's mistake. who guarantess what happened to my father will not happen to me? why would i build new houses when i lost the ones that i already had. i lost the sense of security.so everyone should build their little village,that is good for somalia in the long run.

OG_Girl   

No Horn, your parents are Somali cause you are from Gedo originally, not like us . Even I heard these from Afmadow they will be deport to their origin region..is that truth :confused:

Serious note, yes they saying people from conolised region not somali citizen , you can read what brother MM posted while ago.

In Article 14:CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH

Every person of Somali origin shall be entitled to citizenship of the Republic of Somalia PROVIDED that:"

A.)He /She was born in the Republic of Somalia; or

B.)Whose father is a citizen of the Republic of Somalia

Tell me how many of us from that region" originally will be aligible to be somali ctizen?? Deffinetly not me or my dad... or they expecting people move from their land to get damn citizen??!!!!I rather to not be Somali citizen if that means my Land be sold.

Here the topic :

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=002384

Well Bilan, I agree with you sister, The situation in Somali apart of what some optimistic saying is not bright at all. People learned from their lesson very well.

Salam

Gabbal   

No Horn, your parents are Somali cause you are from Gedo originally, not like us .

Actually Og the first time my parents or any of their parents preceding them have ever set foot on Gedo was in 1991. Even the inhabitants of Gedo themselves are from the central/northeast originally.

The power that Ethiopia wields over the Somali people has shown itself in this disgraceful "citizenship" law.

Xoogsade   

You guys worry too much about nothing. What constitution? You are Somali provided your father is Somali no matter where you are born. This so called constitution means nothing. A toilet paper's worth if you want my honest opinion.

Even the inhabitants of Gedo themselves are from the central/northeast originally.

We all know that. Barre did his people a good favor stealing lands from weak groups like that.

First, I did not "attack" you, and second, I'm not trying to start a beef with you.

:D very funny.

Sxb don't get me wrong, I've been itching to say something to both the "Somaliland" and "Puntland" camps for a while now about the advertising they give us that no one else cares about. As you had seen, alot of nomads agreed with me.

Rahima counts as a lot of nomads?

Atleast yours wasn't erased, I am yet to get an answer from the ADMIN for the reason he deleted that topic about the education night.

I didn't know it was erased.

And you attacking me for posting something once that you are famous for constantly posting is simply ridiculous.

Are you serious? Don't act as if you're a saint.

OG_Girl   

^^ Horn you did not get my point. Never mind dear.

Xoogsade what about if your father or even grand father or whole your ancestries never had that Republic of Somalia Citizen, cause you are not from Republic??

Well,you can simplize it but there is people their land sold !!

Salam