Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Are Punlanders among the most patriotic Somalis?

NGONGE   

What a simplistic way to start a discussion! I've just realised that I don't like this Nomad.

Pffft! The list of Nomads I dislike is getting bigger and bigger. :(

BiLaaL   

^ smile.gif Have you ever entertained the thought that perhaps the problem emanates from you rather than the nomads you "dislike"?

Jacpher   

^Dhas waaye ga' ka siiso no mzeega.

PL folks aren't any more patriotic than Southerners of Northerners. If any, PL has been used as the front stage for the anti-patriotic movement.

Castro,

Yey definately is a problem but a bigger problem is Mogadishu where 17 years it (meaning warlods, looters Inc.) refused to accept rule of law. The problem was there before Yey came to Mogadishu. The question is the capital city where some people want to keep the status quo(anarchy) and how to change that condition?

The whole Somali nation can not move forward without peace in Mogadishu. Calling for more war is not the answer.

Castro   

^^^^ Undoubtedly the warlords and looters are suffering severe withdrawal symptoms but you must admit these same warlords and looters have been chased away by the Islamic Courts without having to kill or displace half the population of Muqdisho.

And you must also admit that Yey's arrival in Muqdisho has brought many of these blood suckers back. Not to mention the chaos, death, starvation, internal displacement, and the calamity we witness today.

Compared to the warlords, the looters, even the CIA agents, Yey is a couple of orders of magnitude higher in being the problem.

The whole Somali nation can not move forward without peace in Mogadishu. Calling for more war is not the answer.

I reject puppet Yey and his fraudulent TFG. I also strongly condemn the illegal invasion and occupation of Ethiopia. An occupation that has caused unimaginable suffering to the people of Muqdisho. Finally, I support those who conscientiously resist this occupier and the stooge government it is propping.

Kool_Kat   

^Alla maxaa kiiska iska waashay...Af ingiriis idhibo kuyeh...Sifiican baad u taqaana Puntland iyo Puntlanders meesheey kabilaabmaan...Ee sheekada intaa naga deysid su'aasha ka jawaab...

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...What is ninacbaraawe, caanobaraawe waanba maqlee...War ani waligey suuqa wax kuma cunin...Boqortooyo aan ku dhex jirijiray, marka wax kasto fadhigeygaa la'iigu keeni jiray nooh...Kaalay adi kii iikeeni jiray inaa tahaan u maleynaa...Suuqa miijis beel, wax kumiijiyo allah kuu sahlo...

It is clear that you have no solution for Somalia. In the comfort of your home in peace and in comfort, it is easy to call for more bloodshed. The ICU is gone and they squandered the chance to be part of this government and work within the system for better Somalia. Be realist and let the people of Mog and all other stake holders in Somalia negotiate for peace. They have a right to peace and comfort as much as you do as the citizens of the civilized world.