Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Galmudug GOVT Website Exposed For Lies

^^^ABWAN was taught from a young age to hate this clan, its not his fault. But let me remind him that he can cry all he likes it wont change the rality on the ground.

Cowke   

Duke, i didn't say land-mass bro check my post at the beginning. I said south mudug is bigger in land-mass, however not population. Because galkacyo and goldogob are the biggest cities of the town.

Whilst if u do google earth check on harardheere and hobyo, you will see it has no more then 200 homes.

So south mudug has the land-mass yes and I didn't dispute that. However it doesn't have the population.

So south mudug has the land-mass yes and I didn't dispute that. However it doesn't have the population.

The region is split evenly down the middle, as long as you corrected yourself then its all good.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by bilan:

quote:Originally posted by Abwaan:

You know what we will see in 10 years time, iyadoo la dhahayo 80 % of Baidao iyo Jowhar population are from Puntland Just because Abdullahi Yusuf iyo maleeshiyadiisa ayaa Itoobiya dejisey for 1 year each...hahaha..

adiga ruuxaaga cuqadad iyo qabiil nacayb kaama marna. [/QB]
lol...Here comes another doc-kayeer. Weligaaba magac gabdheed soo qaado...You think inaan qarin lahaa haddii aan qabiil iga marnayn? Ilaah mooyee cid aan ka baqayo ma leh!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Cowke:

And don't you know that they are able to move around from there to all the way to the deep South where there is more resources, fertile land and developed cities rather than inay bannaan aan waxba ka soo bixi karin iskugu aruuraan oo saro qurqurxoon keliya ka dhisaan?...Oo ay walaalahooda Soomaaliyeed la degaan meel kasta haka soo jeedeene....lol.

Dhibaatada na haystana Ilmahaan inta guryaha looga sheegay annagaa xagga iska leh iyo xaggaan u buubnay oo meeshaan war aysan hubsan la imaanaya waa lagu wareeray...Adiga keliya waxaa lagugu ogyahay in kuwa ka beec-mushtara inay Soomaalida Itoobiyaanka ka gadaan aad qabiil ahaan un u taageertid ee aadan caqligaaga kaashan. Awalba nin dhaqan-celis Soomaaliya loo geeyey baa ahayd oo kula yaabi maayo dhaqan badan baa kaa maqan...lol

bilan   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

And don't you know that they are able to move around from there to all the way to the deep South where there is more resources, fertile land and developed cities rather than inay bannaan aan waxba ka soo bixi karin iskugu aruuraan oo saro qurqurxoon keliya ka dhisaan?...Oo ay walaalahooda Soomaaliyeed la degaan meel kasta haka soo jeedeene....lol.

and people who owns these fertile lands are happy that you looted their houses, occupied their farms, raped their girls and forced them to be refugees in Kenya, Yemen etc, i am telling you these people will like nothing more to see you go back to your desert, go and ask people from Jamaame, Marka, Jilib are happy to see you living in their lands. at least kuwa guryaha qurxoon ka dhistay halkaas are happy inaysan ahayn xaaraan ku naax, ee waxay iimaan ku qabaan dhulkooda, marka allaha kuu imaansho saxarahaaga. but do not come here and tell me waxay la dageen walaalahood,you are nothing more than a qabiilayste. mar labaad akhri waxaad soo qortay that shows inuusan qabiil iyo xumaan kaa marnayn laakiin aaway kartidii.

PS do not worry about my gender.

^^^

Dhibaatada na haystana Ilmahaan inta guryaha looga sheegay annagaa xagga iska leh iyo xaggaan u buubnay oo meeshaan war aysan hubsan la imaanaya waa lagu wareeray

ABWAN adeer, you are contradicting your claim that you do not hold a clan view point.

1. Who resides in unfertile land?

2. Why dont these clans in South Mudug all move to the fertile lands down south and live with their brothers in this wonderful ladn you described, who or what is stopping them?

Adeer kindly answer these two questions.

Thanks

ElPunto   

This land is my land

This land is your land

From Saylac to Kaambooni

From the Calmadow forests to the Jubba river

This land was made for you and me

Seriously - let's just move on from this sort of crap.

ElPunto   

^Nogob ah? Is it in Ogade-nia? I think you guys have proven inaa rabsha miren tiheen. You are officially excluded from the song. And if you're unhappy about it go suck a lemon. And should you decide to launch another scorched earth campaign on the pages of SOL - I will....Yeah you really don't wanna know what I will do :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

This land is my land

This land is your land

From Saylac to Kaambooni

From the Calmadow forests to the Jubba river

This land was made for you and me

Seriously - let's just move on from this sort of crap.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have no time for nacnac....dad dano qabiil inay buunbuuniyaan rabo oo dadka xagxaganayo shaqo kama dhigan karo...I don't care if you label me that I hate certain people because I DO NOT. I have the greatest respect for dadka Soomaaliyeed ee ka soo jeeda degaannada Waqooyi Bari like any other Somali(Sida aad caadeysateen ma dhahayo cid baa cid ka fiican iyo annagaa idinka khatarsan). I have/had qaraabo, deris, saaxiib, macallin, arday iyo wax kasta oo Soomaali tahay oo ka soo jeeda degaannadaas.

Mana qabo in dadka jirran ee meeshaan soo galaa ee ah dhashii dagaal-oogeyaasha ay metelaan ummaddaas dhan. I just can't take the hypocracy ay shakhsiyaad aragti gaaban meesha ay keenaan and there is nothing wrong with to question that. I am really sorry fadeexadda iyo aflagaaddada aad ummaddaas u soo jiidaan on daily basis and they would disown you had they known your behaviour here and elsewhere. Laakiin Soomaali baa maahmaahday oo tiri "Fartaada xuni filiq-filiq kaagama harto" Teeda kale kuwo warkoodaba waan iska daayey oo ma rabo inaan wakhti iskaga dhumiyo...so badda ka caba! lol