Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

I have officially lost hope in Somalis anywhere!

RedSea   

No this isn't a way to get attention. But it's how I feel when I look at Somalis everywhere back home or abroad.

Allow sahal uun. :(

Nabadey.

Redka,

You mean Somalia including Somliland. Do not loose hope saxiib, that is not characteristic of a muslim. Countries go thru civil wars and many time come out better. Let us hope Somalia is the case.

Somalilanders, Djiboutians are all Somalis ,,,,, Somali race in everywhere maalmahan

Red, don't lost hope niyow ,,,,, and yes you should talk about it

Maxaa waaye saan ciyoow u quusaneysid?

Eebbahaaga iyo dadkaagaba laga quusado, duqa.

Quusasho iyo quursi ayaa ugu xun ifkaan. Labadaasba dadkaaga ha u qaadin.

Waligaa haka quusan dadkaaga.

Teeda kalena saan laguma jiraayo fiinaa iyo wiita. Waa laga baxaa marxaladaan adag. Dal iyo dad walbana wey soo martay, anaga teena xili cusub kusoo toostay.

----------

Somali race in everywhere maalmahan

"Soomaali race?" Minii la yaabo, macbuudka iga dheh. War si walba iskugu dhib, Waqooyi Galbeed is part and parcel of Soomaaliya. Wax walba iska dhaadhici.

And if you are stil wondering, there is no such thing called "Soomaali race." Soomaali waa ethnic group, ee isir laga wado. Race midkii madoowaa, indhayaraa iyo caddaa la isku heystaa in uu jiro iyo in kale, adigana Soomaali meel ugu raadinee because of gobol Soomaaliya ka mid ah in la aqoonsado.

Bokero   

Red

I know exactly how you feel... i feel the same... it embarrassing to be Somali, we are diseased race that rejoices death and destruction!

I am with you Red i wish we could resign from this club of losers and clan fascists! We belong to a race that teaches hate and evil to its babies before they can even walk!

Just read SOL postings, very few look at the big picture, most are interested in parochialism and bloodletting!

Would the last one please put the light off!

Fabregas   

Being Somali is just a default of birth. You could have been born Roman Gypsy, Dalit or any other oppressed tribe on earth. No point being proud or not proud!