Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

North Westerners Fear Dictator Riyaale and Point To Imaginary USP Revival(must read).

Xudeedi   

http://www.waryatv.com/read/article/1828

The change of political wind (from we are a country to my clan is being mugged) has been interesting.

This piece sums the true emotions of northwesterners; confusion, political failure, and dismantled SNM dreams. A classic narration that orates failed policies, fear to be dominated in a tight circle that supposedly was "theirs".

Xudeedi   

In reference to Erigavo, the cities ownership lies on the importing channels that feed life to the city (Bosaso), so I won’t engage into an imaginary dispute. Unlike you (mugged one), my ambitions reach much farther (into Banaadir city council) with a track record of longer vision. Your defense is nothing more than shuffling the alphabets into a cloudy image formed by failures of illusion.

The Makhiri Puntland identity is one, thus your inferiority complex divides a single family in order to size up significance. Today you cry, and burst out in emotions as if you know the early symptoms of being mugged. “Ohh Barre did this”, “ohh Riyaale is doing this”. Wipe of your tears and man up.

The significance of this article: visit Hadhwanaagnews.

Remember me Oodweyn, I gave you nightmares in Dhahar

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Remember me Oodweyn,
I gave you nightmares in Dhahar

Since the formation of Puntland, there have been regular military skirmishes between Puntland and allied groups on one side and Somaliland on the other.

But my question for the 'gallant' and 'victorious' Xudeedi is: On whose land and towns have all these military engagements occurred? Which towns are being destroyed in these mini-wars, whose residents are being constantly uprooted by warfare? It's an interesting question to ponder, don't you think??

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

quote:Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Remember me Oodweyn,
I gave you nightmares in Dhahar

Since the formation of Puntland, there's been regular military skirmishes between Puntland and allied groups on one side and Somaliland on the other.

But my question for the
'gallant'
and
'victorious'
Xudeedi is: On whose land and towns have all these military engagements occurred? Which towns are being destroyed in these mini-wars, whose residents are being constantly uprooted by warfare? It's an interesting question to ponder, don't you think??
After all this. They're still talking about other's getting "mugged". These guys are truly embarrassing.

NASSIR   

Lol @ food delivering trucks.

Such a clown Oodweyne is.

Xudeedi, ragan waa xiiqsan yihiin, let them relieve themselves.

NASSIR   

Oodweyne, Yes Erigavo used to come under Ina'Shire's Sultanate during and prior to the British Empire but the ownership and management have always rested on a shared principle unless you are made to believe, through a fraud account of oral transfers, that Makhiris colonized the city and its natives and thus the rise of its natives was an inevitable breakthough or liberation. Your post gives this widespread rumour being circulated around your triangle stronghold, but it's laughable to see it regurgitated by the supposed intellectuals.

I said it, once, that The city of Erigavo(not most of its Makhiri villages) is co-owned while its control and management structure has neither violated nor modified the 1992-3 peace treaty and the jurisdictions it had set. While Sanaag is 90% Makhiri in terms of demographics, there is a binding peace agreement the Makhiris entered with the two "Somaliland" clans of western Erigavo and ElAfwayn from 1992-3.

Vide this agreement, which preserves the peace and safeguards the territorial borders of Each clan.

Regulations agreed at a Special Conference between the ********* and ******** at Shimbirale, 8-18 November 1992

With effect from 18 August any property stolen or looted should be returned immediately. Anybody who suffers injury cannot take revenge on the clans of the criminal but will seek payment from the individual responsible or from his immediate sub-clan.

Those who suffer casualties should take no revenge measures themselves but inform the standing committee on peace. If they take steps by way of revenge, they will be treated as bandits.

The standing committee on peace will use the services of the peace forces when needed.

Anyone killed or injured while involved in acts of banditry will be treated as a dead donkey and should be denied any rights.

Any sub-clans engaged in acts of banditry which cause death or material loss should pay whatever damage they have caused. In addition, they will pay a bond of 100 female camels. This bond will be made over to the
joint administration
of the two sides, for common use.

-----------

In November 1992, some 400 delegates representing the ******** and the ******* met at Jideli. By the end of the conference
they had agreed that each clan would be responsible for maintaining law and order in its own territory.
A joint local committee of 30 members would be responsible for settling conflicts according to the terms laid down at conference. If more rain fell in the land of one clan, the guest community attracted by the pasture would be responsible for the protection of the lives and livestock of the host community.

NASSIR   

^Oodweyne, seriously, to think of a major defeat on the back of Makhirian in any major battle over the affairs and administration of their own cities would be an aberrant event. But this is a historic region for them along with the strategic advantages of centralized political adminstrations that preceded the Afweyne era. Thus, the argument that reer Makhir would be weaker relative to the SNM attacks does not hold much water. The Muslim sultanate that survived up until 1920s tells much of the strength of this regions' main inhabitants.

The SNM-Makhiri wars lasted for about 3 years (this was all the Northwestern clans against Makhiris). The SNMs led a pitch fervor of revenge against a perceived segment to which Makhiris were one of the lineages that made up this segment, and an irresistable urge to pillage and loot the city and its residents. The decisive battle was in DamallaHagare and Carmaale(just 20KM east of Erigavo) , where over 500 SNMs killed in battle and 200 battle wagons captured.

Since then, it was concluded that it was to the best interest of the region and by extension the whole north to bring the raging tribal wars to an end and embark on a long and ardous process of tribal reconciliation. Hundreds and hundreds of peace delegates were sent across communities, funded by the UN and other international NGOs.

It turned out to be successful and peace reigned all over. Now, on a number of ocassions, there has been inter-tribal clashes in Erigavo between the clans of ElAfwayns District. There are live vidoes on Youtube that vividly describe the long dated feuds and enmity the two have for each other. It's the clan's customary laws and agreements that govern the city. We are talking about Western Sanaag. Of course, Somaliland administration on the city of Erigavo, but at the end of the day, what matters is clan Jurisdiction should a dispute over a farm or land triggers a major conflict.

Second, Erigavo is not that important compared to Badhan, the biggest and the fastest growing city in Sanaag. Our disagreement over the future of "Somaliland" will center on Erigavo and other western towns Shimbiraale and Ceellaqodey.

The most important cities and towns fall under the administration of Puntland and they are the most populated areas and the most economically advanced. That is what matters the most to reer Maakhir and they have never lost one inch of land to the secessionists, a feat they possess over their rival, seperatist-inclined Hargeisa fiefdom.

^^

Nassir,

You're using logic and common sense reasoning backed up with facts. Unfortunately the secessionists minions on SOL don't understand reason. They lack the capacity and will to deal with reality as it is. Coming soon.

Xudeedi   

Nassir, as you could see, the scars of oppression and the mind defeat of inferiority echoes through their voices as their arguments main source is in denial. They speak of “Erigavo” with no substantial sources, no knowledge of the environment, no historical references. The findings of the city by the great “Afdhaal” (The sultanate general) and the poetry recited as history orates to us describe the social nature of its demographics. The sultanate knights and roaring foot troops progressed to the western part of the region as a result of the sultanates expansion policy. On that specific conquest led by general Afdhaal, the troops came across two mountains, “Ceeri” and “Gaabo” and landscape of waterfalls and verifiable other natural assets.

In observing this, the general decided to build a military post making Ceerigaabo a significant sultanate base. The primitive inhabitants who settled on the outskirts of the sultanate base were introduced to gun powder and other superior weaponry until they obeyed to be subjects of the sultanate (tax payers). Richard Burton documents his observation of this scenario as he includes those primitive inhabitants as “citizens of the sultanate country”. The city since then has been through various phases, and became a setting that hosted battles between the Darawiish (Sayid Abdulla Hassan) and the head of the Sultanate at the time (Raximahulaaah Sultaan Mohamuud Ali Shire), but its ownership never challenged. This is also supported by the governors and mayors “Mogadishu” appointed, in which majority were Makhiri’s.

After decades, those earlier mentioned primitives were injected with artificial confidence by its likes that were under the umbrella of SNM. They then launched an attack with troops composed of all North westerners at Erigavo. Two sub families of the Makhiri’s defended themselves in a 9 day gun battle inside the city. Because of the overall Somalia situation and Makhiri’s political ambition in the south they retreated from Erigavo. It wasn’t long until Coronel Ducaale (Raximahulaah) came back with Makhiri troops from the south and greeted the city gates with BM’s and other heavy artillery. Mentionable battles include the battle of Jidale outside of Ceerigaabo in which 300 north westerners were captured including a (later) Somaliland minister from Hargaisa.

After sequenced defeats of North westerners a peace treaty was reached that till this day governs the city. The North westerner’s administration came to the city with the consent of the Makhiri’s for only and only NGO purposes. Police was created in which majority were Makhiri’s and the sheriff offcourse is a Makhiri. The military was created in which majority are Makhiri’s and offcourse is headed by (Taliyaha Ciidamada aaga Bari, Coronel Muuse Jaamac Dalaf) who himself is a Makhiri. The head of the district counsel is also a Makhiri. All these stand a firm evidence for Makhiri dominance in the region and the city you claim that you know nothing of.

Perhaps you lost yesterday, but the question is how do you stand a chance today when Makhiri's are an integral part of a greater union (Puntland)?

Xudeedi   

Oodweyn, tell us about your brutal dictator Riyaale (ohh i'm sorry, forgot that you fear to be arrested). It reminds me of "Ama afkaaga xir, ama afgooye aad, ama Afweyne raac).

Miskiin, i'm sure your queen mother feels the pain of her orphaned children.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Oodweyn, tell us about your brutal dictator Riyaale (ohh i'm sorry, forgot that you fear to be arrested). It reminds me of "Ama afkaaga xir, ama afgooye aad, ama Afweyne raac".

Miskiin, i'm sure your queen mother feels the pain of her orphaned children.

To Xudeedi:

Thanks for the intriguing history lesson saaxiib. But I can't say I'm surprised. Secessionists, for the most part, are full of bluster and no substance. The fore-bearers of the current stock of rabid secessionists running around here, were in the past, an inconsequential lot in Somalia, whilst great sultanates and kingdoms thrived through out the rest of Somalia.

During the partition of Africa by European colonialists, the secessionists welcomed these foreign occupiers with open arms and sought protection, in return for polishing British ***** and boots. But when the colonialists were finally kicked out, they returned to their inconsequential roots and once again became dutiful subordinates of the Somali National Government.

After the national government fell in '90s, they once again became cocky and decided to take advantage of the setbacks to the Somali Republic caused by the civil war, by revamping their traitorous desires to kiss up to the former colonialists, in the hopes that they would be recognized as an independent state. This blatant a$$ kissing isn't paying off, because the Europeans are not crazy enough to see a breakup of a sovereign country, when they themselves are uniting their respective countries into one nation.

And finally, to make matters worse for the traitors, a proud son of Somalia resurfaced and has shown his true patriotic colors in Hargaysa. He recently b1tchslapped all his secessionist rivals in the northern provinces into submission and has effectively, single handedly, returned them ALL back to their dutiful and inconsequential status.

Marka, as you can see, they've been reduced to nothing but whining and complaining about everything and anything that does not concern them, in the hopes that it just might distract them from their own pitiful existence in the affairs of modern day Somalia.

Personally, I believe that these folks ina xag Rabi laga heesto. Otherwise it is hard to explain why their eternal and never-ending failure in every treachery they pursue.

Paragon   

In observing this, the general decided to build a military post making Ceerigaabo a significant sultanate base. The primitive inhabitants who settled on the outskirts of the sultanate base were introduced to gun powder and other superior weaponry until they obeyed to be subjects of the sultanate (tax payers). Richard Burton documents his observation of this scenario as he includes those primitive inhabitants as “citizens of the sultanate country”. The city since then has been through various phases, and became a setting that hosted battles between the Darawiish (Sayid Abdulla Hassan) and the head of the Sultanate at the time (Raximahulaaah Sultaan Mohamuud Ali Shire), but its ownership never challenged. This is also supported by the governors and mayors “Mogadishu” appointed, in which majority were Makhiri’s.

After decades, those earlier mentioned primitives were injected with artificial confidence by its likes that were under the umbrella of SNM. They then launched an attack with troops composed of all North westerners at Erigavo. Two sub families of the Makhiri’s defended themselves in a 9 day gun battle inside the city. Because of the overall Somalia situation and Makhiri’s political ambition in the south they retreated from Erigavo. It wasn’t long until Coronel Ducaale (Raximahulaah) came back with Makhiri troops from the south and greeted the city gates with BM’s and other heavy artillery.
Mentionable battles include the battle of Jidale outside of Ceerigaabo in which 300 north westerners were captured including a (later) Somaliland minister from Hargaisa

After sequenced defeats of North westerners a peace treaty was reached that till this day governs the city. The North westerner’s administration came to the city with the consent of the Makhiri’s for only and only NGO purposes. Police was created in which majority were Makhiri’s and the sheriff offcourse is a Makhiri. The military was created in which majority are Makhiri’s and offcourse is headed by (Taliyaha Ciidamada aaga Bari, Coronel Muuse Jaamac Dalaf) who himself is a Makhiri. The head of the district counsel is also a Makhiri. All these stand a firm evidence for Makhiri dominance in the region and the city you claim that you know nothing of.

I think Oodweyne is a relation of ninkaa la qabtay hence his constant cry over Maakhir. :D

Oodka, take it easy. I mean you cant do jack about Maakhir in a war now while you are still under Aabe Riyaale. Marka ma 'aabe kan yar (Riyaale) iga reeb oo kan weyn (Maakhir) igu daa baa?' smile.gif

Adeer, horta isa soo xoreeya, and then we can talk about settling scores. You don't see reer Maakhir talking war here - it's just you. But they'll be waiting for your move. Move or aamus. smile.gif