Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

I'm sick and tired of puntland

I am somalilander & I wish nothing but peace and development to our neighboring region of Puntland...

I just hope they take my advice and change P to B coz P is not in Somali alphabet!

Kool_Kat   

Do we have another BadaCas in the making? Not too long ago waan ku dhaarankaraa inaa sheeko kale lataagneed meeshaan...Caku iyo caruurtaan maanta dhan maskaxdooda badalaayo...

duqaan mole miyaa? bismilaahi. dad badan aa ku qaldamey.

qof oo puntlan iska dhigaayo inuu ka imaaday all these months. waxaan caafimaad darro waaye. hadeertaan wuu is qarxiyay.

ilaahay ha caafiyo duqa. wax kale oo loogu duceeyo maa meesha taallo.

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

These people are power hungry and always bring shishiiye to somalia and they stank.

Haye, war ma Queen baa ku calemo saaratay ,soo adigan isu bixiyey Sir. anyway what is the Beef? talk to me

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

These people are power hungry and always bring shishiiye to somalia and they stank.

Mr Qalbi adeyg iloowsha dhawidaa maxaa ku helay

yesterday you where said this

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Nomad

Member: 10041

Judge Me:

posted December 03, 2008 03:37 PM

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

No, I don't, but I'm still connected to my region and people.

Let me tell you something my freind, everyone is looking out for their interests. Every group wants somali unity on the condition that their adeer and their people are leading it. You should be doing the same and abandon this hopeless cause of somali unity.

Posts: 953 | From: Dhagaxbuur | Joined Somalia Online: Jun 2008 |

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Nomad

Judge Me:

posted December 03, 2008 03:13 PM

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

It's all about your interests at least for myself, you should favor which ever political party caters to your interests in somalia and the west. In somalia, political interests is synonymous with clan interests therefore one has no choice but to support one's clan interests. As napolean said "A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights".

and to day you said this

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Nomad

Judge Me:

posted March 16, 2009 06:04 PM

Kool Kat

Yes, they do hail from the barren puntland unfortunately. But I don't represent any particular region or group, I'm a free agent.

walee in aad qalbi adagtahay

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm glad no one is sick and tired of Somaliland ,,,
:D

Dont worry people will be tired and sick of it as soon as they can figure where it is or even if it exists... :D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm glad no one is sick and tired of Somaliland ,,,
:D

Dont worry people will be tired and sick of it as soon as they can figure where it is or even if it exists...
:D:D
Aboow aaboow, saalee miyaa jac kulul mise!!! Qosol iyo naxdin aaba isugu key darsamay... :D