Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland start of Faroole's war...

The state has proven that it will survive these past 12 years and it will survive this. Faroole wrong policies shall be corrected with time. But there is no room for wannabe Al Shabaab's in Puntland, no group or clan is above the state.

Xudeedi   

Atam belongs to an important household and if the family determines his activities to be troubling, then it’s they who will deal with it. Puntland has no troops stationed in the region and it’s made up of rag-tag weak clan militias. As the 20 year civil war in Somalia has determined, “no clan is stronger than the other”.

The administration is corrupt, poor and has less than 500 men who take an actual salary. Who are you boys to fool?

This is not about the prestige of a clan, or of the pride of a household. We have seen much more powerful clans fall victim to the ignorance of being beholden by pride. Bossaso safety is non negotiable, nor is the state no matter how weak. Only one group here seems to be turning the thing into a sub clan ordeal, and it might backfire on them.

You can not have your cake and eat it, nor can one flip flop from being part of the state.

Again the clan is a non issue, the state as pointed out earlier has survived throughout the last 12 years intact, and it has faced much worse enemies than this simple clown who fancies himself to be a new Godane.

Xudeedi adeer I have only one allegiance and that is to the State. I'm no opportunist. I don't call for separation when I don't get the right allocation for my clan.

My identity is Puntland and Puntland only. I don't care for anything else and for you to contemplate local politics and engage in small-mindedness whilst our existence is endangered shows not only a level of youthfulness but also ignorance on how this people work.

Atam doesn't care for you sxb. His superiors are those that want to destroy our peace, our State they have already destroyed much of southern Somalia now you want them to move their criminal activities to Puntland.

This is bigger than local sub-clan politics or inner State rivalry and your absurdness shines through. You're not maakhiri nor do you care for the interest of the maakhiri people in particular and the people of Puntland in general.

You've been fed a lie, this is how Shabaab divides and then conquers adeer. We know how it works. We are not the sort of people who can be easily fooled.

We are not as gullible as the hapless and ignorant people of the south who made their country and regions a living hell by inviting the Tora Bora sympathisers into their country and regions only because they thought they were helping them in fighting off another clan that was trying to dominate them.

Don't be dumb now adeer, it is unbecoming of your ancestors. Look at how pity and fool-like the people of Mogadishu found themselves in when they realised that their region and cities have been taken by men whose agenda comes directly from the mountains of Tora Bora.

Don't let you befall the same destiny. I'm your cousin and I won't allow you in your simpleness to be fooled that's why I will guide you out of this dilemma and together we will deal with the problem.

The elders of Dhahar have spoken, the powerful interior minister has spoken, the distinguished military officials of this community have spoken. Calm down adeer in a few days Galgala will be history and the community can once again breathe a sigh of relief and go back to farming their dates.

We are all into this together stop the Alshabaab divisive tactics. The community and elites of Maakhir have spoken and Galgala will be dealth with swiftly.

No one is exaggerating anything xiin, in fact Atam is being portrayed as the good guy a Robin Hood kinda figure by the likes of Paragon, Xudeedi and Koora-tuunshe who only does bad stuff and wicked actions to benefit the ordinary Jaamac in Puntland.

But that is not the case. Maxamed Atam is a dangerous men who raised the flag of Alshabaab on Puntland soil thus declared direct war on the State and what it stands for.

There can't be two flags in Puntland nor can there be two State's and governments. There is only one government adeer and this is what we trying to protect.

It's a precedent and if we do not do something about it will catch us and we will find ourselves speechless and with no shoes to run away with.

Atam need's to be taken out. On this we're in the same mindset and on the same page.

It's not the danger coming out of Atam but the precedent he sets, if he can do it, it will be copied.

Atom is an isolated man, his threats are not credible; he neither has a base to attack from nor resources to threaten Puntland. He has been there and no new development to my knowledge has transpired to warrant your exuberance. So it’s an exaggeration, and misleading to suggest Puntland’s existence is at stake because of Atom. At worst, it’s a police work. Preferably the elders would get the boy out of the mountain he has been camping …

Marka yaanan buunbuunin waxaan buurnayn awoowe

Awoowe I shall heed your advice as I know the danger in overdoing things as they lose in value but these were not my intentions anyhow.

I said Atam is a danger because of what he's trying to say and illustrate and what he stands for. The camp has been there since 2006 and needs to be closed and his militias disarmed.

There is no place for armed groups in Puntland.

I shall thus stop if our brothers don't try to sell the notion of Atam's total innocence and theirs portraying of Atam being Robin Hood.

Maxamed Atam trying to sell himself as an Robin Hood kinda figure because he's weak as you said it and thus doesn't want himself to be outed as an dangerous man it's part of the game plan.

Atam is no Robin Hood adeer.

RobinHoodFlynn.jpg

^^It’s good that you got my point.

I am more concern with the fake notes that got through from Galkacyo airport, and what it will do to Puntland's economy, not to mention the precedence it will set. You should be too.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Thankful:

I am not even half his age and I hope when I do reach it (Insha'Allah), I will not be known as a person that was part of a one family led rebel group and later the leader of a tribal enclave. Which set up elections so one dominant group had the best chance of winning and denied everyone else who wasn't from the family the ability to challenge for the top office.

You avoided the question! So when will Riyaale and him meet? It's been a few weeks now? Isn't there suppose to be a signing ceremony of some sort?

Rayaale's term is not officially over yet. His term will end on July 27th which is a month from the elections and Silaanyo will then be sworn in most likely that day. Insha Allah. When that does happen you shall be notified. Stick around.

xiinfaniin, you obviously being part of a farmer group that had similar objectives and viewpoints really doesn't want innocent and misguided folks like you in the past being killed, me neither.

As they could end up in the USA like you and live life and repent from their youthful eager that brought them first into this trouble. So I have the same sympathy because this young and misinformed youngsters truly believe they are changing something although they're not really and you know that with hindsight everything is really put into perspective.

Afterall we're not Al-Shabaab, who believe killing people indiscriminately is permitted due to everyone being brought out on their niyyah. That's why we cannot allow young people being killed in one go like al-Shabaab do and preach.

We ask Allaah for the misguided to be guided and for this youngsters being brought back onto the right path.

I have the same sympathy, count me in your camp awoowe.

That's why you always do not want to discuss such issues.

Sakhar: Adeer Atam anigu ma taageerin. Mana oran waa holly man (but Majihan Hero), mana ka dhigin sida aad adiga SSDF nooga dhigto. Waxaan iri waa in as Puntlanders looga tashado, hadii ay wada hadal noqotana lala hadlo, hadii kalena weerar lagu wado qaado.

Laakiin hadii la yiraahdo, ninkaasi waa reer hebel, reer hebelna waa Alshabaab sida ay sheegeen wasiirkii hore ee amniga, ama uu odayaal dhaqameedka Puntland hortooda ka yiri Faroole. Waxba kuma hirgali karaan.

Anaa personaly kaa jecel in Puntland ay hagaagto, wixii Alshabaab sheeganaayana laga saaro deegaanka.

Laakiin waxaa dowlada heysta reer hal dheg wax ka maqla. Caluula ayay ka buuxaan Alshabaab, maxaa maalin looga hadli waaye. Maxaa arintii Gaalkacyo looga hadli waaye, islaamihii lacagta bililiqeystey.

Adeer Puntland waxay la hormari weysey waa qabyaalad xaga Administrationka ah. SHacabka ayaa puntland wada, oona dhisey. Iyaga dulqaadkooda ayay Puntland u shaqeysaa. Marwalbana maamul mid walba midkii hore ka liita, oo reer ahaan loogu dhimanaaya ayaa xigta.

Atom aniga ayaa ogol in lala dagaalamo. Laakiin marka hore Faroole xor ha noqdo. Nin wax u madax banaan. Sababtoo ah markii heshis la galay oo uu atam hubka soo wareejin lahaa ayaa itoobiya looga yeerey. Deetana wuu terminate gareeyey heshiiskii, odayaal dhaqameedkii Puntlandna ku yiri anigu arinta atam yaan la igala hadlin.

Samafal   

I'm surprised what is coming out of these so called Makhir's. You can not at one point say we are part and parcel of Puntland and go as far as far as nearly becoming the leader of the state, but on the other end pursuing a clanish objectives.

People are being killed on daily basis in Bosaso, Bombs are going off on the streets of the city and this guy's group are being blamed on. So don't make it as if it's clan over another. Also there's a proper strategy put in place by Alshabab to take over Bosaso and its real. This guy was there since 2006 and he's been recruiting actively and preparing himself for war. The elders have tried to solve the problem by negotiation but that did not succeed as he refused to disarm. Ilkajiir wanted to take action months ago and if it wasn't Faroole insistence to give time to elders the situation would have been a done deal by now.

My brother and cousin Koora-tuunshe, I totally agree with your sentiments indr but Faroole although from my region of nugaal and immediate family often do not agree with him and we are on the same mindset here.

Laakinse meeshani qabyaalad ma taalo, garaadku iyo odayaasha wey hadleen ,sidoo kalana ummada reer maakhir hal qof ma ahan oo iyaga laf ahaantooda kala afkaar kala aamisan waataa Naassir uu imanka leeyahay Wasiir Cabdullaahi Jaamac hala eeryo.

Taasina waxay ku tusinaysaa inaysan meesha oolin qabyaalad sidad adigu u dhigtay. Meeshu waa wada maamul ama dhaleecay ama wada amaan saa ayeey cadaalad ku jirtaa.

Cidna gaar uma laha. Cuqaasha dhahareed warkii ay soo saareena waad aragtay baan filaya iyo taageeridii hadalkii Cabdiraxmaan Faroole.

Indr isku meel ayaan ka soo kala jeednaaye aanu is fahamno. Inshaallaah kheyr, waana mahadsantahay.

Originally posted by Thankful:

RedSea talking about terms ending, when Riyaale added a couple years to his.

Was it Riyaale or the Courts? You staying collecting te L's. Just give it up.