MiZz_LeXuS

Taking A Turn

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MIZZ_LEXUS:

Thankz Lucky.

I will try and do my best to ignore GM.

ANYTIME SIS AND GOOD LUCK WITH GM.

zynab   

all i can say good for you sis. i can't imagine what it be like not preying. cause when i miss a prayer i allways have i bad day, ie get bad mark, see people i really don't wanna. and GM hows Nz treating you , i bet u live in auckland or wellington,what about ch/ch or even dunedin. smile.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by Digaale:

Ow man' i am speechless

I wonder whatever happed to the GM dude u had a crush on
:D

I had a huge crush on him. His name was Gentleman. I wonder where he is today? Probably married with three kids,

GM   

long time no see! you have made a wild guess there, but i am still here kiking, i pop in here from time to time. I am amazed you've not forgeten me alteast. Three years later i have become bueasy with work and raising a family,just me and wify. Hope that quenches your curiosity.

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Three years later, I have become a better Muslim.

That is nice to hear..I am happy personally to see a muslim woman rejoicing her religion..

Please also see

very rare confessions though smile.gifsmile.gif We pray for all our muslim brothers and sisters.

"know that" life is just too short and there is another life that is awaiting all of us..

smile.gifsmile.gif

Hayat   

congrats A-lexus...

it is very inspiring to hear you rejoicing in your new found happiness........oh and reading you and GM playing cat and mouse........very cute!!!!..........

Janna   

Originally posted by RiYaQ:

congrats A-lexus...

it is very inspiring to hear you rejoicing in your new found happiness........oh and reading you and GM playing cat and mouse........very cute!!!!..........

Thank-you Sister,

Nothing cute about it. Quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Janna   

The Rendezvous

It was not meant to be a confession. I was sharing my happiness with all. You have recently shown signs of becoming religious with your continuous topics on Islam and Women. Manshallah.

Indeed, life is short. One of your goals before life ends is to establish a family.

Originally posted by Zarqa:

Indeed, life is short. One of your goals before life ends is to establish a family.

ii taartiibi nooooooo... :D:D