Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Taking A Turn

Asalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters on SOL...

The past week or so, I have took a turn...But I didnt took a turn for the worst. I recently started to pray, Mansallah. And I have to say that it feels really good when I go to sleep/eat/go out of the house...Whatever I seem to do, I feel really good about myself. I hope other Nomads join me. And soon realise that Time is running out

(Ama not saying this to scary y'all) But simply speaking of the truth. I ama also saying "PRAY BEFORE YOU ARE PRAYED UPON"

I hope you all realise that life is too short to be wasted.

Salaamz...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Alhamdulilah for allah guiding you, may his guidance and forgivness be with us always. Sis prayer will get you closer to allah, keep it up, you will be grateful oneday inshallah.

GM   

salaam Mizz lex...

Mashallah i was happy to read this, may Allah continue to guide you and us all in the right path Inshallah. Remember prayers is very important sister and once you have established it correctly and clean your niyah for Allah every thing in your life becomes easy-your rizq, relationship with others, parents and relatives, your studies and job etc...please dont let the world disconnect you from Allah. Allah is final abode.

How about you try your Hijjab as well and see how beautiful you look like?

pS is this a sign youll marry a convert muslim and who has a dark skin lol .. I hope you have repented on that discussion....remember what you said????

Raxmah/Conscious Manipulation thankz for the nice conforting words, I think that I needed that. smile.gif Thankz heaps guys

GM...GM...GM...Nice to see you are alive.

How about you try your Hijjab as well and see how beautiful you look like?

Did you come here to insult me? I reckon you did mate. And if I were you I would stop it.

For your fat information...I have been wearing my Haijab for the past years or so. In other words ever since I was born.

pS is this a sign youll marry a convert muslim and who has a dark skin lol .. I hope you have repented on that discussion....remember what you said????

Yes I do remember what I said, I dont need for you to remind me. And No I havent changed my mind, yet. But inshallah I will one day. smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

marry who u want sis. what matters is that u keep ur salat, and ur faith in tact. eat halal and duah's woul be accepted, no sinning, no more haram, and no back biting. stay away from dating. and u should be happy here after.

Qa'Qa...

marry who u want sis

I think ama going to do that but the problem is GM is trying to make me marry someone that I dont want to marry.

what matters is that u keep ur salat, and ur faith in tact. eat halal and duah's woul be accepted, no sinning, no more haram, and no back biting. stay away from dating. and u should be happy here after.

Dont worry about the rest I got it under control.

Xafsa   

Mizz lexus---masha alaah.

I'm really happy for you! I HOpe that allah guides us all to the right path insha alaah. Keep up the good work and remember that the only really important thing in this world is your connection with allah.

Salaam.

wardi   

salaat is the connection between you and allah, keept it that way,remember even during salaat sheydaan won't leave alone he would do anything to distract you from salaat...thats common keep on focusing your salaat,,, there are rules how to perform salaat i would advice you to learn that too,,,,,,,,,,,,i am so happy for u

OG Moti   

Masha Allah, Allah who he shows the right path who he want, Allah yahdii man yashaa...

but sis you still seem a bit violant, but in time you will lose that violant.... mashaAllah, may Allah show you the right path in everything you do.. salaamu aleekum

Qac Qaac   

mizz lexus. i don't know what is going on between u, and this GM guy, but anyways. how can he make that dicision for u. but at the end i know u the decision would be urs, so good luck girl

Jaabir   

keep going forward and never look back sister MizzLexus..

May allah bless you and keep you and us on the right path smile.gif

OG_Moti

but sis you still seem a bit violant, but in time you will lose that violant

<---Is trying to act suprised

OG_Moti I am not violent. I am a peacefull person.

That was the past. We are living the future.

Anyway it aint like ama listening to ya...It goes one ear and out the other then finally in the BIN

Qa'Qa'

mizz lexus. i don't know what is going on between u, and this GM guy, but anyways.

How could you say that? There is nothing going on, but I think he has a thing for me, joke.

Anyway sis you are right "In the end the decison is MINE"