Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

If Ethiopia takes over

ya akhi, the tfg could not do much because xamari moooryans and members of parliament like the speaker who thinks he is a speaker plus a prime minister and a preisdent. and yes, I do think your are blind to what the tfg has been doing, for example we art know represneted in every international org and have embassies as far as china. I must go so tel than, take care.

Uthman1   

Naxar Nugaaleed

I couldnt give a damn less whether your internationaly recognised or whether you have embassies across the world.

19 members of parliament resigned complaining that the TFG is too close to Addis Ababa.

Now you seem to not give me a direct answer as to why peacekeeping troops is required when peace has already been achieved in many part of Somalia even outside of the Capital?

And I think part of that is you have attached yourself too close to people that you dont know what their real agenda is. And there is no reason why Ethiopia is in Somalia besides their own interest and thats why Abdullahi Yusuf has been appointed, to run a proxy government for Ethiopian interest. And you need to expand your brain and get away from clan thinking.

UIC has virtually made my clan in the Capital powerless, but Im not complaining because I know my clan leaders were corrupt. And so you need to accept that yours are as well.

RedSea   

Boys let him remain in his state of confusion.

Mr. Naxar(mistakenly has Nugaal in his nick), listen bro, if we speak the 1977 war. When the war was merely between the Somali soldiers vs. The Ethiopian soldiers, it took only few months for the Somalis to capture all of Western Somalis regions, but because of Russian advisors, Cuban troops, as well as Southern Yemen troops, we can say the Somalis were defeated for that reason. So you cannot give credit to Ethiopia for winning this war, in reality Ethiopians cannot defend themselves against the Somalis without the help of a third party. Get the facts straight yourself mr.

you people set up to many conditions. you should work on a new english dictionary. regordless of who helped who and how they definded their country, they won. I would not care who won what but when you start talking about you won wars that you have actually lost, you belong to some crazy world beyond reason. run to the clinics people!

me   

Naxar has got Nugaal in his name by a mistake and Naxar you are either a traitor or a sick clannist you pick.

I asked you questions and you still havent answered. So answer those questions smile.gif

Stop dodging them.

if the so called ICu are fomer warlord becouse they teaming up with indhaacaade . what do you call TNG who are hosting most hated mens in somali history , who destroyed somalia by takin advantage of mistrust between clans. what face is he showing to those poor citizen who fough so hard to get rid off wwarlords that. how could you host mens like max'ed dheree who view month ago was calling names and removed support for Goverment who want so far to insult president sayin he is playn clan game. whats is purpose for hosting these warlords, this shows there is hidin agenda here. feel me , Moqadishu is peace as ever we dont need abudlahi yusuf and his peacekeeps . send them to puntland. Cry me river ICU are warlord but TNG is not.......Tng was founded by Warlords.

to me and all those other geographically challanged people,

nugaal is not a qabiils name, its a region or a valley in northern Somalia. That region was made into to regions by said barre and buhoodle and what is today called cayn become part of togdheer. The western part is now called sool and its capital is las anod and one of the districts among the four districts is called xudun and that is where am from. The eastern part is still nugaal and its capital is the puntland capital of Garowe. both regions, however, are on the nugaal valley. So people from that vally are called rer nugaaled. Rer nugaaled are not only people of LA, xudun, taleex and caynabo and buuhoodle but also those eastern part of the valley. considering that atleast three differnet clans live in that valley, you can not say that it is a clan name. Naxar is my grandfathers name hence naxar nugaaled, so please stop with qabiil nonse. For someone who keeps talking about xudun, you should have know that. lastly, I don't think you understand that this is a forum therefore you will find people who will disagree you. that you lack that basic understanding of the purpose of a forum is quite understandable but to be so childish and vulger as to call someone a prick, is not, do you even know what a prick is?

RedSea   

NAXAR NUGAALEED,

Did someone call you a prick, I think whoever uttered that went too far. They shouldn't have said it, because you are Muslima and fellow Somali, therefore I disagree with those who are attacking you personally rather than your ideas.

me   

Hhahahahah this Naxar dude is mentally handicap. How do you mean I am geographically challenged? when did I claim that Nugaal was a qabiil?

I know the differnece between Nugaal teh Region and Nugaal teh provence.

But naxar do you never feel ashamed?

get your facts str8 because your making a fool out of yourself.

To argue on the basis of either agreeing or disagreeing is one thing and calling names is another thing.So long as am concerned,the uic was created to neutralize the tfg.Its all the clan shit that has taken another course.To begin with,the pple of xamar could only be reunited by the notion of ''xukunka kitaabka'',and we all have seen the results of it.Another thing is that the assasinations that the former somali military officers of higher ranks that was going on in xamar has now shifted to baydhabo and this time its the politicians that are targetted.Who could benefit such sabotages of the tfg?Who could carry it out?

On the other hand,if somalia has to be disarmed,force is a needed factor and if the tfg asks for international troops then its all cool,its just doing what its supposed to be doing.The involvement of ethiopia is wrong and somalis siding with her is very wrong and are traitors but could it be said that they were desperate as to be against an enemy behind an islamic cloak?One thing that is evident is that neither the tfg nor the uic serves the interests of the common somalian man and instead they have their own agendas.

P.s.Raising questions is not a traitor's trait.therefore naxar is not a traitor in this context.

P.s.The banners of the tfg,down.The banners of the uic,down.Viva the common somalian maskiin man. :rolleyes:

me   

War? smile.gif long bloody war?

I am in favour of war, whether they invade or not.

Originally posted by me:

War?
smile.gif
long bloody war?

I am in favour of war, whether they invade or not.

Eh but u are not the one who is gonna die in that war,its the poor common somalis that will be caught in btw the war.I'm in favour of war too but we haven't reached that time yet.First we need a state,then develop our defense forces and then redo everything that was destroyed and only thats when we can think of recorrecting 1977 and take our land back from the xabashi for good.Am sure this time there wouldn't be the kuubo naas dheer around to protect them from us. :D