Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

NFL play-offs coming up-But first we kicked major aarse ....

STOIC   

I personally think Seahawks would have won had it not been the penalties that costed them the championship.Lets be real, for a while they did looked the good team until the penalties started trickling down like the faucet in my kitchen :D .

Steelers got lucky and we all know it – The Steelers’s QB couldn't even get the ball to the receivers all through first half, all incompletes - Seattle played better then the Steelers and whoever watched the game knows it - On the half-time show the commentators even said the Seattle touchdown was a touchdown which the referees denied – The only mistake the Seahawks made was their penalties – I swear if I ever see that head-referee I might murder him –

Steelers got a lucky break, and they only made one damn good play – But Seattle has proven itself in the season as well as the post-season – Alexander broke two records in rushing-yards and touchdowns, while the Steelers had to come back up from the 6th seat – And they had field advantage in Detroit – But hey no worries, the next season starts September – It may have been the last stop for the bus but the rain never stops – And lets not forget we had the Steelers on edge till the third quarter (they were scareeed)

The season is over, so now peaze and bariis on NFL -

J.Lee   

Critical my toe, more like meaningless penalties.

Calling for an P.I is like Jordan crying because he didn't have a fair attempt at making a basket!!! I'm still disgusted.

Maandhow, believe it or not, Seattle does get a fair amount of sunshine and rain is a blessing from God so I for one am thankful to be living in this rainy and sunny big little town.

J.Lee   

Cancelled so I'm working on the Lab notebook and expressing my disgust in a productive and a healthy way.

So, what are you getting me for V-DAY?

Gabbal   

J-

No need because we don't feel robbed. The scores don't show but WE KNOW WE WON! We were the better the team and anyone who watched the game could see that. What was it that was said about the Seahawks and Superbowl 40..?

SEAHAWKS

D

O

M

I

N

A

T

E

D

:cool:

I didn't care who won but i hated that $tupid ref decided the outcome of the game. C'mon man i thought i was watching a fixed match between 2 african nations, not a superbowl.

We are talking taking away a TD from seattle, giving a TD to the steelers, he was clearly not in and a potential TD called back from the 1 yard..

Overall i feel the better team didn't win this game and that is a shame.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

[QB] J-

No need because we don't
feel
The scores don't show but WE KNOW WE WON! We were the better the team and anyone who watched the game could see that. ..?

You're kidding right?

It's all about the final score. No one will remember the running up and how well they played.

Castro   

^ Saaxib be honest. Seattle played very well and didn't deserve that final score. But it is all over and neither you nor I will remember this a year from now.

Jaylaani   

^^^^I deserve to be a millionaire but I’m not. It’s all about the results. Seattle lost the game and Pittsburg is the champion period. Moral victory won’t get them the trophy. These Seettle fans need to move on man.

Jay,

What everybody is trying to say is seattle got robbed.. Why are you denying the facts the officiating crew treated the seattle like they were from another planet or some, not that i am saying they are not but they didn't have to make it that obvious.

In all honest thou seattle only scored 10pts? C'mon that right there proves something was wrong and it wasn't the steelers deffense, because they were killing them.