Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Today, who is a true Somali nationalist ?

Goonle   

Somali's interpretation of nationalism is truly bamboozling. One almost has to be living in the 14th century feudalism in order to understand how a warlord such as hiraale becomes the beacon of nationalism simply because he happens to be an indivduals feudal clan lol.

Goonle   

Somali's interpretation of nationalism is truly bamboozling. One almost has to be living in the 14th century feudal system in order to understand how a warlord such as hiraale becomes the beacon of nationalism simply because he happens to be of an indivduals feudal clan lol.

^^Instead of attacking my view and being so judgemental about who I think or don't think is a nationalist,Why don't you tell us whom you think is a nationlist, and what is nationalism to you.

Goonle   

Lets not get all sensitive here. I believe that individually were nationalistic in our own way. Pointing to other folk's nationalism is ducking our own responsiblities. Istead of talking about other folk, u tell me if your a nationalist and why. That brother would be lot more interesting to me.

Pointing to other folk's nationalism is ducking our own responsiblities. Istead of talking about other folk, u tell me if your a nationalist and why.

:confused: :confused: Is it me or are there extreame similarities between my pervious writing and this one.

Am I a nationalist? The answer is NO, and I have explained why in one of my previous posts on this thread, and I really don't have the time to go back, search for it, and paste it again. redface.gif