Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shocking pictures of execution: Mogadishu courts

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

La ilaha ill Allah
wa anna Muhammad-ur-Rasul-Allah.
[/b [/indent]

I know you didn't mean it, but you actually said that " I am Muhammed, Allah's messenger". Mistake happens though, it's no problem, just letting you know.

and they gonna call this sanctioned by Islamic court....its fitnah

Brother Khalaf, it's call Wal cayna bil Cayn, wal uduna bil udun. It's an eye for an eye. The man was excuted, because he murdered someone, he is the fitnah, not the Islamic law. Allah said an eye for an eye. You killed someone, you are coming with him. This is the perfect way to it;in a public, so others may know that is the way for anyone who wrongly murders another.

Mr. Khalaf before you utter such thing, you might want to read the Quran and the Hadith stressing the reward for anyone who wrongly kills another muslim individual. This is the way to do it if we go with our Islamic law, well done by the courts I say.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Why don't they capture and stab to death any Mooriyan militia member ? I wouldn't complain.

C'mon, you know it doesn't work like that. They can't touch the big clans. I would bet my new kitten heels that the poor dead fella is from a powerless clan and/or a minority tribe.

[edit]:

Originally posted by nuune:

Shocking pictures, Also
two people died of shock and trauma at the scene
and many others were in complete hysteria and shock as they witnessed, also another
woman who was pregnant gave birth very early as she was only 6 months pregnant
, a very disturbing images indeed.

^^Ayyaan darro. Very disturbing indeed.

It doesn't look good. It is a warlord court with an Islamic gown. I hope all Islamic courts are't like that.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I dont understand why these somali media like Shabelle publish these disturbing images? you should soon see them used against Islam.

CHE   

Kashafa,

I aint got that from Fox.Some of us lived in that region long enuff to undertand Pashtuns(almost all Talibs were Pashtun)have some abhorable practices.The Pashtun tribal Jirga never acknowledged the wide-spread of child molestation.Some members of this Jirga were known to have committed child-rape and child-rapers were impune.Now, some of those folks were incorporated into Taliban.Man can redeem himself and repent.But thats not what happened here,Kashafa.Talibs, being the moral authority that they were,continued to ignore child-rape because this was an Afghan sin and not one conspired by the west to corrupt muslims.

These are the same folks that hushed fans when they rooted for their teams and encouraged rooting during public execution.

*Jirga= local assembly.

Gabbal   

Laa xawla walaa quwata ilaa bi laah. War aakhiro samaanki walle wuu dhawyahee is diyaarshe Somaaliyey.

These courts will find little support among Muqdishu residents if this is how they'll conduct their business. This is grandstanding at its worst and plays right into the hands of the warlords and the so-called anti-terror coalition.

Ya Allah. If people are not suffering under a warlord, a rabid "sheikh" awaits.

Castro, either Somali is very difficult for you to read or you are in one of your former modes again. Doofaar ma daahiraa la yidhi. Castro go back and tell us who this "court" is, what they stand for, who they are allied with, and whether this was a publicity stunt designed to embarrass the real Islamic Courts or not.

Jacpher   

Very disturbing images. What’s so qisaas about this?

Why is Shabelle putting these images online? Couldn’t article be enough?

Khalaf   

Red

Good looking out brother, JZK.

Wa cajiib Red. U, brother of deen thinks these fools were doing the work of Islam? I despise to even associate Islam with this filth. They are ppl of jaliyah….no value for Islam…or know the meaning of Justice.

I am not arguing against the eye for an eye verse, but we all know there is no system of shariah in mogadisho…..how many other murders happen…. Why this dude? Can’t pick and choose….who to execute…and there is no Islamic Law in the land…how they gonna apply it eye for an eye in this case and crimes are committed everyday nothing happens…. for show…like Ahura said dude was a minority weak bet on it….how many members of stronger clans kill do they get excuted publically..nah.

Fitnah are those who misuse Islam, who are jaliyah and interpret and act like they are applying the Glorious Law of Allah....demonstrated by the rubbish in mogodisho.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

how many other murders happen…. Why this dude? Can’t pick and choose….who to execute…and there is no Islamic Law in the land…how they gonna apply it eye for an eye in this case and crimes are committed everyday nothing happens….

Not anymore after this, can anyone dare to take one's life from this point forward unless offcourse they are the warlords. They were dealt earlier this month, remember.

Besides I don't know what you are hot about my brother Khalaf, the dude was killed, because he killed someone, can't we leave it at that. I mean the man isn't innocent, so why feel sorry for him, maybe they shouldn't have taken pictures to show us, but the right action was taken.

was a minority weak bet on it….how many members of stronger clans kill do they get excuted publically..nah.

How much do you want to bet? put the money where your mouth is, because this guy happens to belong into one of the major tribes, called clan reer Hebel, like it matters. Just kidding, but why does it matter on what clan he belonged to, the bottomline is he killed someone and he is gone with whom he killed. the courts didn't killed him, they ordered his excution but the son of the victim finished with his own two hands.

P.s Brother Khalaf, about the little mistake you made there, well don't worry about it. I'll keep watching. ;)

Assalamu Calaykum.

Khalaf   

Not anymore after this, can anyone dare to take one's life from this point forward unless offcourse they are the warlords. They were dealt earlier this month, remember.

-----That’s all u got say, then there is no shariah….warlords get away with it…..but common mans gets the knife? Red u telling me there is shariah in mogodisho? Unless shariah in its purity exists I think applying it in certain cases, picking and choosing those cases is jaliyah, destructive and contrary to Islam…and a Muslim shouldn’t support it…but fight against it.

How much do you want to bet? put the money where your mouth is, because this guy happens to belong into one of the major tribes, called clan reer Hebel, like it matters. Just kidding, but why does it matter on what clan he belonged to, the bottomline is he killed someone and he is gone with whom he killed. the courts didn't killed him, they ordered his excution but the son of the victim finished with his own two hands.

----No, clan doesn’t matter brother…its about principle…justice for all regardless of what clan…weak or powerful. Unless this happens….then there is no shariah and I can’t support it as Muslim. Besides the ppl in mogodisho are jaliyah fools…..show me any good they have done for Islam, for their ppl other then destruction?

walahi i can't believe my brother u support this and joke they call "islamic courts". Its not about shariah....but these courts.

SOO MAAL   

I don’t believe there are genuine Islamic courts in Mogadishu or Somalia in general. Because the Islamic state/society or any other state/society/civilizations doesn’t start with courts, there should be first leader/amiir, a territory, people/citizens like Madina State at time of Prophet Muhammed (may peace and blessing upon him).

If islamic courts cannot bring suudi qanyare and other different kinds of thugs In Mogadisho under justice, than these courts are useless

waa suaale horta yee maxkamaduhu xukumaan? ma masaakiinta? mise Mogadisho (miskiin baa leh miska la fuulo)

What territory they rule? What jurisdiction?

But the only thing I know is that socalled Islamic courts are better than Mogadishu pirates/warlords like suudi qanyare and caato

Zaylici   

I have been in that area for sometime after the civil war, so I know the area. Courts came as result of inability to deal with criminals, so courts were constructed to deal with criminals and contain armed conflicts, because if the criminal is not handed over to the victims soon you will have, as was the case, many victims, displacement and so on. In this regard, the courts aim to frighten the criminals, researchers in the west agree, to the sorrow of the victim and his family, that punishment works.

Thus the killing was made public to frighten potential killers to the prospect of being executed publically. Unfortunately, as told, many others were also frightened who came to satisfy their desire of seeing dying man, since immemorial this desire was recongnised, people trying to see dead person, to their peril, the satisfaction of the desire came with a price: recurring disgust and anxiety, mother nature dispalys a tendency to combine the sweat with unpleasant, thus whoever does not want the unpleasant, in this case, the disgust and recurring anxiety, must resisit his or her urges to see the dying. I have resisted to look to the dead, once I realised that the satisfaction of desire comes with a price: recurring unpleasant state of mind and body.

Somali media realzing the desire of the people to enjoy the suffering of son of man have gave them ample teste to satiate their desire to view a suffering soul. I am suprised to learn that the parents have also yeilded to the desire to see their son mutilation; according to Somali websites they were present feasting on their son mutilated in public with a knife. Not strange indeed, if one realizes that it is difficult not to yeild to pressures of urges for satisfaction!

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by nuune:

Actually this act was authorised by one court named
COURT OF MAKKA AL MUKARRAMA
, this court declared that they joined the Anti-Terrorism Group.

Shocking pictures, Also two people died of shock and trauma at the scene and many others were in complete hysteria and shock as they witnessed, also another woman who was pregnant gave birth very early as she was only 6 months pregnant, a very disturbing images indeed.

Under the cloak of Islamic law! What is going on in that hell area is beyond belief.

Awalba surwaalgaab wadaad ku sheeg wax macquul ah kama sugeynin.

And kuwa usoo daawasho tagay 15 years of ugliest violence ebb of humankind waa ku filnaan weysay on their curiosity, I guess.

Laakiin let's share few facts pertaining to it.

This 'maxkamad' is named after the famous, Sacuudi-built road, Maka al Makurama, which, in pre-civil war, was the Soho of Muqdisho, with its famous high-end shops, hotels, schools and cinemas. It was the heart of Muqdisho -- from Lambar Afar to Sayidka.

Today, it is the least safe street and least populated in entire besieged, violence-laden city of Xamar, thus the infamous nick-name, Bermuuda. It hadn't been used since UNOSOM left a decade and so ago because famous of having highest bandits concentrated in that area, who refuse even a single transportion bus to use the road, even with isbaaro paid.

In the midst of that, we have a "Maxkamadaha Islaamiga" supposedly and freely enforcing laws as they see fit.

The executed and the executioner both, as some media reported already before he was executed, belong to unarmed -- not minority since there is no minority clan in Soomaaliya -- clans.

What would have they done had he raped a woman? Would have been raped on public as well?