Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Ahlu Sunna yet again defeat Alshabab in Central Somalia: more than 76 deads!

Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:Originally posted by me:

It is no secret.

Ahlu Sunnah works for Ethiopia, Ethiopia arms them and they are the enemy of Somalia.

The timoweyns, xers and other house ****** snitch on the ONLF all the time.

Ahlu Sunna are clean fighters.

But, what about those factions (Alshabab & Xisbi Islam) that have admitted themselves that they are backed by foreign powers?

Alshabab admitted themselves that foreign fighters assist them, and Xisbi Islam have admitted that Eritrea is backing them and arming their soldiers.

So, following the same logical reasoning would lead to the declaration of those two entities as the enemy of Somalia.
You don't get it. Whoever supports Al Shabab and their partners in anrchy the Al Shabab thugs is a "good kafir" meanwhile anyone else who opposes them is the "bad kafir."

This explains perfectly well why some on this forum continue to shut their eyes and ignore the stupidty of their arguments.

A person's gaalnimo and goodness depends on Aweys' and Al Shabab's opinions. They are the final litmus test.

Meiji   

We should draw a clear line:

All who are financed, trained, backed, influenced by foreign powers are either:

- Bad and not in the interest of Somalia and its people.

Or

- Neutral/Good and in the interest of Somalia and its people.

We cannot have a hypocritical situation where one faction accuses the other of the same sin.

The religious pretenders are fooling nobody.

Fabregas   

Ok, Meiji if it is proved they are indeed supported by foreigners such as Ethiopia will they still be good and proper Somalis? ;)

me   

Meiji are you comparing Ethiopia and Eritrea?

Eritrea our natural ally and Ethiopia our eternal foe?

Was it Eritrea that occupied Somalia? Is it Eritrea that occupies Somali lands and kills, rapes, starves millions of Somalis?

If Eritrea helps us today, just like we helped them before in their hour of need then its true friendship. Eritrea is staying loyal to the pact of friendship between our two nations.

Eritrea does not need Somalia today, it is Somalia that needs Eritrea. Furthermore Eritrea understands Somalia may be weak today but it is in the strategic interest of Eritrea to see a strong Somalia. Isn’t a strong Somalia what we also want?

Eritreas help is no foreign meddling in our affairs, Eritreas help is the help of friendship.

Ethiopia’s actions that is meddling in our internal affairs. Ethiopia arms warlords, kidnaps Somali citizens, holds thousands in prisons and tortures them.

Let us respect the Eritrean people and thank them for helping us in this hour of darkness.

Meiji   

Me,

Eritrea is after its own National Security Interest, I would not be surprised if they violated Somali interest whenever it goes against their own interest.

Their latest conlfict with Jabuti is an example.

We are in a civil war, and every foreign actor is taking advantage of it. We should denounce all foreign interference or accept some depending on our interest. The latter case led to the occurance of factions that support Eritrean interference since that advances their own interest (not that of SOmalia) and others have Western powers behind them since that advances their own interest (Not that of Somalia).

pS: What about Alqaida and International Jihadi organisations? who Alshabab admitted to be linked to? Should we also be thankfull to them?

Originally posted by me:

Meiji are you comparing Ethiopia and Eritrea?

Eritrea our natural ally and Ethiopia our eternal foe?

Was it Eritrea that occupied Somalia? Is it Eritrea that occupies Somali lands and kills, rapes, starves millions of Somalis?

If Eritrea helps us today, just like we helped them before in their hour of need then its true friendship. Eritrea is staying loyal to the pact of friendship between our two nations.

Eritrea does not need Somalia today, it is Somalia that needs Eritrea. Furthermore Eritrea understands Somalia may be weak today but it is in the strategic interest of Eritrea to see a strong Somalia. Isn’t a strong Somalia what we also want?

Eritreas help is no foreign meddling in our affairs, Eritreas help is the help of friendship.

Ethiopia’s actions that is meddling in our internal affairs. Ethiopia arms warlords, kidnaps Somali citizens, holds thousands in prisons and tortures them.

Let us respect the Eritrean people and thank them for helping us in this hour of darkness.

I was expecting you to say something like this.

If you have the slightest understanding of international politics you would understand that “there are no permanent friends bur rather only permanent interests.” Eritrea is following its agenda of keeping Ethiopia busy and occupied in Somalia so that it doesn’t have to deal with it directly. There is a cold-war raging on in Somalia today. Ethiopia and Eritrea are playing the role of USSR and USA and poor Somalia is 1980s Afghanistan. In the final analysis, it will be the Somalis who will suffer and continue their path of self-destruction simply to further a foreign agenda.

Despite Sharif’s eternal shortcomings, one thing you have to respect him is for the fact that for the first time in many decades, Ethiopia has been forced to disengage itself from Somalia and there is a litany of evidence for this. On the other hand, Eritrea has increased its involvement of Somalia and ships weapons and trainers into our country for the simply goal of irritating Ethiopia.

me   

Somalia and Eritreas interests are not in conflict today, so why are you comparing Eritreas help with Ethiopias meddling?

I agree with you Eritrea is after its national interest, but Eritreas national interest and Somalias national interest are not in conflict today and when there is a conflict of interest…then we will cross that bridge when we get there.

The issue at hand is that Ethiopia the enemy of Somali people everywhere is helping the Ahlu Sunnah pretenders. It is arming them and paying them so that the conflict in Somalia does not end.

Ahlu Sunnah is not a pure and authentic Somali faction, it is an Ethiopian proxy.

I think we agree that Ahlu Sunnah is no different then the warlords that Ethiopia armed in 2006 and we remmeber how that story ended.

Fabregas   

Recovering, Ethiopian generals recently crossed the border and reportedly handed over weapons to some warlords. They are crossing into Somalia just as we speak. I would hardly call that disengaging......So much for Sheikh Shariff's power of persuasion.........

me   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

If you have the slightest understanding of international politics you would understand that “there are no permanent friends bur rather only permanent interests.” Eritrea is following its agenda of keeping Ethiopia busy and occupied in Somalia so that it doesn’t have to deal with it directly. There is a cold-war raging on in Somalia today. Ethiopia and Eritrea are playing the role of USSR and USA and poor Somalia is 1980s Afghanistan. In the final analysis, it will be the Somalis who will suffer and continue their path of self-destruction simply to further a foreign agenda.

Despite Sharif’s eternal shortcomings, one thing you have to respect him is for the fact that for the first time in many decades, Ethiopia has been forced to disengage itself from Somalia and there is a litany of evidence for this. On the other hand, Eritrea has increased its involvement of Somalia and ships weapons and trainers into our country for the simply goal of irritating Ethiopia.

RR,

1. Che the SOL nomad had a signiture that said, there are no eternal national allies only eternal national interest or something I that line and I believe that.

2. Eritreas and Somalias alliance today is a natutal one, our interest do not conflict at the moment.

3. Do not insult the inteligence of SOL nomads by claiming Ethiopia has been forced to disengage itself from Somalia due to Sharifs actions.

4. Sharif cant force anyone to do anything, he doesn’t event control the capital of the country he is supposed to govern.

5. Ethiopia is very much active in meddling in the Somali affairs today.

6. If Erireas goal is to irritate Ethiopia and the side effect of Eritreas goal is that Somalia is liberated, then I see no problem with that, do you?

Originally posted by me:

Somalia and Eritreas interests are not in conflict today, so why are you comparing Eritreas help with Ethiopias meddling?

I agree with you Eritrea is after its national interest, but Eritreas national interest and Somalias national interest are not in conflict today and when there is a conflict of interest…then we will cross that bridge when we get there.

The issue at hand is that Ethiopia the enemy of Somali people everywhere is helping the Ahlu Sunnah pretenders. It is arming them and paying them so that the conflict in Somalia does not end.

Ahlu Sunnah is not a pure and authentic Somali faction, it is an Ethiopian proxy.

I think we agree that Ahlu Sunnah is no different then the warlords that Ethiopia armed in 2006 and we remmeber how that story ended.

Of course Eritrea and Somali interests don’t conflict now because Somalia is weak and divided. Nevertheless, Eritrea is a predatory neighbor much like Ethiopia and this is evinced by its aggression against the Somali people of Djibouti. So your arguments that “ we will cross the bridge when we get there” doesn’t hold. We have already crossed it.

So, once again, Eritrea and its mad-man are in the same mold as Ethiopia and its despot. Both are predatory groups that use poor and weaker peoples to advance their interests. One is not holier than the other.

As of now, there is no shred of evidence to suggest that the Ahlu Sunnah guys are being supported by Ethiopia despite the foul cries of Al Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam.

me   

Answer this RR,

6. If Erireas goal is to irritate Ethiopia and the side effect of Eritreas goal is that Somalia is liberated, then I see no problem with that, do you?

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

RR,

1. Che the SOL nomad had a signiture that said, there are no eternal national allies only eternal national interest or something I that line and I believe that.

2. Eritreas and Somalias alliance today is a natutal one, our interest do not conflict at the moment.

3. Do not insult the inteligence of SOL nomads by claiming Ethiopia has been forced to disengage itself from Somalia due to Sharifs actions.

4. Sharif cant force anyone to do anything, he doesn’t event control the capital of the country he is supposed to govern.

5. Ethiopia is very much active in meddling in the Somali affairs today.

In what world are Somalia and Eritrea “natural allies.” Please tell me this. The end doesn’t have to justify the means.

And yes, it is true that Sharif doesn’t control anything for 2 main reasons:

1) The mad-man of Eritrea is not happy with him since he ditched him and thus is using his allies in the Hizb-ul-Islam to cause trouble in Somalia to further a very selfish agenda

2) The inherent incompetence of Sh Sharif and his inability to use force to dislodge these religious thugs. The poor man believes that peace is still possible

Ethiopia is active in Somalia. There is no denying that. But its involvement is limited to supporting warlords like Hiiraale and others. It has NO role in the Central Government.

About insulting intelligence. You and your fellow anarchist-sympathize rs have already insulted our intelligence when you expect us to believe in your perverted concepts of “good kafir” vs. “bad kafir.”

Originally posted by me:

Answer this RR,

Nothing will be liberated. It will be an eternal war and Somalis will be the causalities.

Just like Afghanistan isn't better off today because " the merciful Americans" have come to arm the Mujahideen against the Soviets only to create a religious monster that rules through a very perverted interpretations of the Quran.

And who are you going to liberate the country from? From this weakling president that has never bunched some-one? Pray to God that you have Sharif as your "enemy."

Soon a hard rain will pour over these anarchists and you will reap what you sow.

me   

^Spoken like a true collaborator.

Trying to muddy the water in order to cover the Ethiopian tracks.

Ahlu Sunnah has Ethiopia written all over it.

Please answer question Nr.6 and if you can not answer it just say so.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

As of now, there is no shred of evidence to suggest that the Ahlu Sunnah guys are being supported by Ethiopia despite the foul cries of Al Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam.

I completely miss the basis for this conclusion. So someone else will have to explain this to me?

In the absense of explanation - I will conclude that the poster who made this conclusion is unclear that the only remaining best ally of the TGF is the Ahlusunah men. The TGF and its whole system is also the product of EThiopia. Moreover, Ethiopian troops crosse the border day to day, doing what she is best at, that is aresting the local people of Baladweyne, Hiraan... etc. .

Therefore you can't conclude that Ethiopia is not supporting the Ahlusunnas when both of them have common interst of fighting against the Alshabab-HIS.

To clarify why this is a fallacy - one only has to note that the Ahlusunas are neither against Ethiopia interference nor any of the policies of the TGF. Instead, Ethiopia, TGF and Ahlusunass seem that they are working together for their common interest. The war bussiness between Ethiopia, and all her allies in Somalia is not that much complicated. The reality is that Ethiopia will go out to reach her Somali allies from north to south to keep them armed and strong even if it is infront of your eyes.

I do agree however with the general premise that there is no evidence in our hands right now, but give it time and every thing will come out, why not?