Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Ahlu Sunna yet again defeat Alshabab in Central Somalia: more than 76 deads!

me   

RR,

Nothing will be liberated. It will be an eternal war and Somalis will be the causalities.

Just like Afghanistan isn't better off today because " the merciful Americans" have come to arm the Mujahideen against the Soviets only to create a religious monster that rules through a very perverted interpretations of the Quran.

Are you implying that Soviet occupation was better then accepting help from a third party? And if we expand on your thought does this mean that you rather had that Ethiopian occupied Somalia then Eritrea helping Somalia?

And who are you going to liberate the country from? From this weakling president that has never bunched some-one? Pray to God that you have Sharif as your "enemy."

To name a few.

The warlords, the parasites, the collaborators who work for the Ethiopians, the anarchists and those that benefit from anarchy and do not want stability for Somalia and finally the foreign entity called TFG who is based on a divisive formula.

The glorious path of Somalia is clear and all Somalis who love their country see it shine. The time for divisions are over, Somalia will be united and the anarchists and their days of tyranny are over.

Ethiopia nor her collaborators Ahlu Sunnah can stop the will of the Somali people and their longing for unity and peace.

Originally posted by me:

^Spoken like a true collaborator.

Opposing the agenda of these anarchist groups doesn’t make one a fan of Ethiopia. Again your lack of logic is coming to light.

Originally posted by me:

Trying to muddy the water in order to cover the Ethiopian tracks.

No-one needs to cover the tracks for Ethiopia. The anarchists attempts to do everything to destabilize and provide opportunities for Ethiopia and the World to intervene will themselves create situation where Ethiopia in the final analysis will be justified in securing its “borders,” and disbanding these anarchists as it has done so in the past. For every Jowhar and Baletwayne that they capture, the Ethiopians will continue to receive the moral and diplomatic support necessary to crush these gangs not only in the World Stage but in Somalia itself. The Somali people have already waken up to the true intentions of these anarchists and thus the path is already paved the way for the eventual destruction of these Khawariji groups.

To expect Ethiopia to sit back and watch these gangs threaten its security, right or wrong, is as deluded as the belief that these same cavemen have the capability to liberate Jerusalem, Alaska and Japan.

Originally posted by Farancab :

Therefore you can't conclude that Ethiopia is not supporting the Ahlusunnas when both of them have common interst of fighting against the Alshabab-HIS

Of course we can conclude so because there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Despite the repeated tantrum by kasha, me and other like-minded deluded teenagers, there is no credible evidence to suggest that Ahlu Sunnah receives support from the Ethiopian regime. Why? Because it is not true.

Originally posted by Farancab :

I do agree however with the general premise that there is no evidence in our hands right now, but give it time and every thing will come out, why not?

In the mean-time, we should displace innocent families and kill our way through in order to further a very perverted ideology and engage in a fraudulent blood-thirsty orgy of displacement and massacre. It would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.

me   

RR,

Since my lack of logic has come to light. Why don't you explain to us how you see the way out of this mess? I am willing to listen to your ideas. So go ahead and share with us what you think is the way out.

Originally posted by me:

Are you implying that Soviet occupation was better then accepting help from a third party? And if we expand on your thought does this mean that you rather had that Ethiopian occupied Somalia then Eritrea helping Somalia?

At what cost? Foreign interventions are never good and the blow-back effects are not only dangerous in the sense they led to perpetual conflict and anarchy, but because they pose an existential threat to the victim country. When the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan, the Afghani people became victims of religious-gangs who’s only intention was to suck the lifeline of the innocent people and which eventually paved the way for the arrival of the Arabian gangs led by Osama Bin Laden who used Afghanistan as a playground for their world destabilization plans. Today Somalia has Arabian and Asian jihadists who want to use our country as a lunching vehicle for regional and international destabilization. The war in Somalia is financed and blessed by wealthy Arabian shiekhs vacationing in Dubai and Beirut. How one can disconnect themselves from the obvious long-term damage to our national identity is beyond me.

Your Abu Mansur continues to promise his Arabian handlers Somali concubines and rich farmland.

It is interesting, don’t you think how Arabian death merchants party with Westerns in Dubai and yet incite massacres and genocide in Somalia against fellow Muslims. The same Arabian death merchants present themselves as friends and allies of Somalia when it suits them. My friend, a stable and peaceful Somalia is a threat to Ethiopia, Eritrea and the Arab Word. The sooner you understand this the better.

Originally posted by me:

The glorious path of Somalia is clear and all Somalis who love their country see it shine. The time for divisions are over, Somalia will be united and the anarchists and their days of tyranny are over.

With all due respect, your delusions here is pathetically laughable. If these anarchists were interested in nation-building and human-development, the Somali people would have supported them. Instead, these anarchists want to liberate Alaska, Japan and Jerusalem.

As I said, a hard rain will pour down on Somalia and when it does the anarchists will only have themselves to blame. It is quite frustrating to see uninformed teenagers running around as if these anarchists are the salvation Somalia needs.

Originally posted by me:

RR,

Since my lack of logic has come to light. Why don't you explain to us how you see the way out of this mess? I am willing to listen to your ideas. So go ahead and share with us what you think is the way out.

In the short-term, give the Somali people the right of self-determination. Let them chart their own destinies.

In the long-run, disband these religious-gangs and anarchists and work towards a peaceful,democratic Somali that is free from all outside influence and manipulation whether from Ethiopia, Erirea, or the Arabian world.

me   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by me:

At what cost? Foreign interventions are never good and the blow-back effects are not only dangerous in the sense they led to perpetual conflict and anarchy, but because they pose an existential threat to the victim country. When the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan, the Afghani people became victims of religious-gangs who’s only intention was to suck the lifeline of the innocent people
It is interesting how you use the word ‘intervension’ and not occupation which is the correct term for what happened when Ethiopia attacked Somalia.

I did not ask you to tell me about the effects and side effects of invsaions so why don’t you answer my question directly.

Are you saying that the Soviet occupation should not have been resisted?

me   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by me:

RR,

In the short-term, give the Somali people the right of self-determination. Let them chart their own destinies.

In the long-run, disband these religious-gangs and anarchists and work towards a peaceful,democratic Somali that is free from all outside influence and manipulation whether from Ethiopia, Erirea, or the Arabian world.
A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

So how do you see this happening? what is the path towards a peacefull democratic Somalia free from outside influence.

Meiji   

Me,

How exactly is Ahlu Sunna faction supported by Ethiopians?

And you still didn't answer my Q regarding the Alqaida and International Jihadi link and whether those foreign powers are also ''natural allies'' of Somalia.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

Originally posted by me:

At what cost? Foreign interventions are never good and the blow-back effects are not only dangerous in the sense they led to perpetual conflict and anarchy, but because they pose an existential threat to the victim country. When the Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan, the Afghani people became victims of religious-gangs who’s only intention was to suck the lifeline of the innocent people
It is interesting how you use the word
‘intervension’
and not occupation which is the correct term for what happened when Ethiopia attacked Somalia.

I did not ask you to tell me about the effects and side effects of invsaions so why don’t you answer my question directly.

Are you saying that the Soviet occupation should not have been resisted?
Ok. Occupation we shall call if it makes you happy.

The Afghani people were right in resisting the Soviets, but America and the Arabian death merchants manipulated the situation to create the quandary that Afghanistan finds itself in. As I said earlier,

Ethiopia= USSR

Eritrea= USA

Somalia= 1980s Afghanistan

Arabian Death Merchants= The so-called "arabian mujahideen"

One can imagine the effects this will have in Somalia if it is not corrected.

ps,

If you are in college, please take a political theory class. The world will become less black and white then. You won't have to deal in absolute terms.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

Originally posted by me:

RR,

A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

So how do you see this happening? what is the path towards a peacefull democratic Somalia free from outside influence.
A goal without a plan is just a wish

It would be highly fruitful if you applied this wisdom on your fixations with the anarchists and your hope that they can bring salvation to Somalia. It would be a welcome development.

On the question, the Somali people are capable of chart-ing their destinies. Don't shove Arabian ideas and Eritrean goals down on their throats.

me   

RR,

The Somali people are fighting for their right to live peacefully and free in their corner of the world.

We are where we are because of foreign meddling. Foreign actors have been trying to manipulate the situation in Somalia for a while now.

The Ethiopia that you are trying to defend in this thread has armed and trained the warlords (death merchants) that have thrown the Somali people in anarchy for 20 years. These warlords have inflicted countless pains on the Somali people.

That same Ethiopia is today supplying and arming a shady group called Ahlu Sunnah an amalgamation of ex-warlords, clannist groups and religious pretenders.

Freedom, peace and unity are not Arab ideas nor Eritrean goals. They are human ideals that all men should strive for.

The Somali people are today fighting for their right to live free and peacefully in their corner in the world and Eritreas help is more then welcome.

Since you have admitted that you have no alternatives for the Somali people, that you have no ideas to share and no plans to bring peace then why are you trying to stand in the way of those that have a vision and that can make that vision a reality?

Meiji   

Me,

First of all, lets get Ethiopia out of the discussion because no sane Somali would deny that it is in their interest to keep Somalia weak.

Secondly, you have to understand that we can not accuse Ethiopia for all of our problems. The warlords were armed by whoever could arm them, and today we have religious pretenders who are committing the same sins of the previous warlords: been armed by foreign actors and using those arms to gain political power without any compromise with other factions and with zero consideration for the Somali civilians. Yesterday, these religious pretenders were welcomed because the Somali masses were disillusioned with the old order, today these religious pretenders are causing unparalleled misery and are pushing their will through sheer power i.e the barrel of the gun instead of the support of the people. The previous warlords had the same origins in 1991, first welcomed, then despised then oppression of the people through the gun.

Thirdly,

I want the supporters of Alshabab/Xisbi Islam to explain us how these entities are in the interest of Somalia and its people. Have they made clear their ideology? What exactly do they want?

-Islamic Law? Why not respect the Culama and work with the various sections of society to implement Islamic Law then?

-Independence for Somalia? Why then are they armed, financed, and trained by foreign entities?

-Save the Somali nation? Why then are they not allowing the 1 million displaced to return to their houses and are they inflicting pain on the civilians that have returned?

It is time that we scrutinize these religious pretenders instead of been led by emotions.

Originally posted by me:

RR,

The Somali people are fighting for their right to live peacefully and free in their corner of the world.

We are where we are because of foreign meddling. Foreign actors have been trying to manipulate the situation in Somalia for a while now.

The Ethiopia that you are trying to defend in this thread has armed and trained the warlords (death merchants) that have thrown the Somali people in anarchy for 20 years. These warlords have inflicted countless pains on the Somali people.

That same Ethiopia is today supplying and arming a shady group called Ahlu Sunnah an amalgamation of ex-warlords, clannist groups and religious pretenders.

Freedom, peace and unity are not Arab ideas nor Eritrean goals. They are human ideals that all men should strive for.

The Somali people are today fighting for their right to live free and peacefully in their corner in the world and Eritreas help is more then welcome.

Since you have admitted that you have no alternatives for the Somali people, that you have no ideas to share and no plans to bring peace then why are you trying to stand in the way of those that have a vision and that can make that vision a reality?

The Somali people are not party to the mayhem that is unfolding in Somalia. They are the victims of international manipulators who are using their Somali proxies to further their own selfish agendas. These International Manipulators are Eritrea, and the Arabian death merchants. Despite your denials, the fact remains that Eritrea poses more immediate threat to Somalia’s attempts to recover from years of anarchy and civil war.

The entire legion of Islamic Scholars have criticized the anarchists and their campaign of anarchy and destruction. The Somali people have spoken up against them. So, the idea that the Somali people are party to Al Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam’s carnage is deluded at best.

You try to project Al Shabab anarchists and their partners in anarchy the hizb-ul-Islam as people-movement because you are fundamentally flawed.

Your attempts to label anyone who exposes your crude understandings of the world as “Ethiopia-supporter’ only shows what a fan of falsehood you really are.

The alshabab and their fellow anarchists are common criminals and luckily the Somali people understand this today. They will never be able to achieve victory because the brutality and inherent ideological flows and the methods they employ will create its own opposition. It has happened to them then and it happen to them now.

And plz save the pseudo-nationalist cries. No-one died and made you a spokesman for the Somali people

me   

Meiji,

I await the arrival of the Al Shabab – Xiz Islam supporters and their answers to your questions.

On the question of receiving foreign help to defeat an occupation let us look at history.

1. In the American War of Independence the revolutionaries received arms, funding, training, and even officers from France. France wanted to diminish the British role in the American colonies. Look at the role of Lafayette. The American interests and the French interests were aligned.

2. The Cuban war of independence. The US helped Cuba against Spain.

3. Vietnam received support from China during the Vietnam War. Should Vietnam have said no no thanks, we will just use sticks and stones to liberate our country or was it morally justified to accept help?

I can name another 50 examples of countries under occupation accepting foreign help to liberate them selves from tyranny. Somalia’s case is no different.

We should understand that Ethiopian occupation and Ethiopian meddling is the reason why Somalia accepts outside help. If Ethiopia was not attacking Somalia there would be no need for Eritrean help.

It is morally justified to accept help when threatened by mortal danger. Somalia’s acceptance of Eritrean help is justified.

Originally posted by me:

Meiji,

I await the arrival of the Al Shabab – Xiz Islam supporters and their answers to your questions.

On the question of receiving foreign help to defeat an occupation let us look at history.

1. In the American War of Independence the revolutionaries received arms, funding, training, and event officers from France. France wanted to diminish the British role in the American colonies.
. The American interests and the French interests were aligned.

2. The Cuban war of independence. The US helped Cuba against Spain.

3. Vietnam received support from China during the Vietnam War. Should Vietnam have said no no thanks, we will just use sticks and stones to liberate our country or was it morally justified to accept help?

I can name another 50 examples of countries under occupation accepting foreign help to liberate them selves from tyranny. Somalia’s case is no different.

We should understand that Ethiopian occupation and Ethiopian meddling is the reason why Somalia accepts outside help. If Ethiopia was not attacking Somalia there would be no need for Eritrean help.

It is morally justified to accept help when threatened by mortal danger. Somalia’s acceptance of Eritrean help is justified.

Going by the same reasoning, then you should have no problem with the Somalia government asking AU and the Ethiopians to dislodge the anarchists.

See how simplistic and narrow-minded your views really are?