Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Mahadsanidiin reer Landhan iyo Odhawa

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Northerner"I wonder how Duke and his cousins will try to spin this one? "

Will this is not one that requires a spin. People should be encouraged for trying to get their voice heard in the face of canadian weather of all things. What I want to know, though, is how you secesionist and new-found Mujahids, sheikhs, al and abu hebels now find it acceptable to dan the cloak of Somali nationialism and advocate hostility against a people who's sons you have claim just a year ago were closer to you anf for people you claimed that you did not share the same language and culture, who you also claimed were politically alian to you because you were the orphans of the English Queen. Guess know the sons of xamar are closer to you then the ones of Baidaba, bosasso and kismayo. Or is this a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend? On second thought, that does not work because they are both your enemies.

How shameless Somalis and how short their memory is!

Another empty post :rolleyes:

I do not support a gaal to:

A) Illegally invade and kill a Muslim Somali in his land regardless of who, where and when

Hard to understand i know.

Hence why i call you all gaal raacs. What do you think of this new term i coined? Do you think i can make stick in the cyber world? Better than being called a gaal i suppose :D

Also a special thanks goes to Reer Frankfurt, who held banaanbax at Xabash Consulate at the same time at other events above.

Dankis Reer Frankfurt. Didn't know there was as many Soomaalis as those protesting in the video living there. Baarliin, yes, but Frankfurt dad badan maku ogeyn.

banaanbax2vk6.jpg

Still images captured from the Youtube video.

You can watch the Youtube click on here

Reer Finland were holding banaanbax earlier today as well. I am seeking on the Net pictures from their protests as well.

Ebyan   

Will it force the Ethiopians out of Somalia? There are other measures people could take like writing to their member of parliament and pressuring their local government to take a stand on this issue. I'm sure that would accomplish more than picketing infront of some building.

RedSea   

So MMA, we were the first Somalis in the West to Protest? when I say 'we',I am refering to the Somalis in MPLS,MN.That day was really cold as well.I was holding messege boards,my hands were freezing by the time I got inside the car.

Kudos to the Somalis everywhere regardless of where they came from who came out to express their opposition to the illegal occupation of their land.

Jacaylbaro, saaxib, waxkasta oo aad qaban karto waa loo baahan yey,xataa hadaa qalbiga ka dhibsanaysid.wax wayn ayey taraysaa tani.

Big up to them,

Kanaxoo nafta waa.

Violet who said that suggested Idea is being done...

But that will now show the world and give the media the chance to air a simple thing, that Somalis are against this...