Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mudane Siilaanyo To the Hajj

Oodley. Now you are unclothing your atheist wing. Is supplication of Allah (s.w.t) a comedy in your house?

As for this topic, nobody is inviting Siilaayo to purify himself by disassociating himself from the madness of the scheme of dismembering the Somalia Republic. He knows that the aspirations of the gang are unattainable. He knows that they had touched the bottom of the pit (Sakxaddii la soo taabay). He knows that as any other unmarketable product has to be taken out of the shelf, the pursuit of the elusive recognition has to be disregarded sooner or later. He knows that the SNM gangs are unable to score any brownie with Mele Zewani albeit they had been prostituting their Somalinimo with him let alone the international community that sees what is happening in Somalia is a bad case of family feud.

My guess and the info I had received from home indicate that he is well aware of all the points stated above and many other reasons for the SNM gangs` shortcomings. He has been looking a window of opportunity to get out of the mess. He has it now and it is possible he may utilize it.

Now oodlayda sweat your b*** dancing on this.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Oodley. Now you are unclothing your atheist wing. Is supplication of Allah (s.w.t) a comedy in your house?

Oh please drop the Holy name of Allah out of your insane argument. You support the criminal enterprise and you have the guts to preach to us about Allah's good name. Shame on you. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Taloow baasaboorkee uu ku socdaa? Cagaarkii lee iga dheh.
:D

Ala SL Diplomatique?

Ibtisam   

Let see if he can keep wearing the SNM gangs' flag when he arrives in the holy lands.

He has a window opportunity to desert the rest of the gang and the delusional dream and present himself in Baidoba immediately after completing the Hajj and asking Allah’s forgiveness. I am sure he will be given a ministerial position and I am sure he has a very good shot to be elected the President of the federal government at 2009 presidential race.

It might be a chance of lifetime for him..May Allah show him the right path....

Loooooooooooool, HAHAHa. This is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day! looool. HAHAHa hehe :D thanks for the laugh Immediately present himself at the right path! Hahaha. Qoosol baadanah.