Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Colenel Aweis extended an apology and promised REPARATION

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Wixii ku dhintay dagaaladii Allah ha unaxariisto,cidna naf baxday masoo celin karto,dhimasho iyo dhaawacna cidwalba way ugaysatay cida kale,so no need to single out Somaliland as being the only victim of the wars,we are all victims.

Exactly! war kan yari ee Red Sea-ya wuu la haleelay runta maanta :D

^^^Red Sea nicely out. But what about the apology for his and his groups actions against the lower Shabbele.

Or as Camir put it they will get it when they free themselves of the occupation?

RedSea   

Alamagon: Awalba runtaa sheegi jiray ee ma maantay kuu muuqatay,you better start paying attention more inadeer. smile.gif

Duke:

as I see it abti,the areas you speak of are not under occupation,it's a region that belongs to some other Somalis,they need peace and protection like anyone else,regardless of who provides that whether it might be one outside of their Qabiil or not..and again there is no apology needed for anyone,dad is dilay oo heshiiyey ayuunbaa lanoqan karaa.

Kashafa   

Red Sea nicely out. But what about the apology for his and his groups actions against the lower Shabbele

What about the apology from A/Y and his traituous rebellion against the Communist Anti-Islamic State of Somalia and it's High & Mighty Leader Jalle Guul-Wade Siad-ka bin Barre, huh ? Do we get an apology from Ina Yey ? That Islam-hating, insurrection-leading, President-wannabe son of a gun, huh ? Wherefore the apology ? I demand an apology !!!!!!!!!!!

We can play this game all day long, duqa Or you can take a qabil-sedative(kinda like Prozac) and the wise advice of Red Sea.

LOL@ukhtii

Kashafa [Ka-sha-fa]: noun: a soldier, warship, airplane, etc., employed in reconnoitering

verb: to examine, inspect, or observe for the purpose of obtaining information; reconnoiter

It also happens to be my high school nick.

Your boy,

Kashafa bin Shareefka Al-Shakshooka

Kashafa u wanna be a Recon soldier?I got the kashafa bin shareefka part,but i didn't get the shakshooka part.Whats Shakskooka,i always thought it was a lame noun.

Back to the topic,aweys cannot make an apology and has no right in making an apology,and no one should apologize for anything.If pple want to blame,let them blame the SNA for trying to fight the Government and using their own pple as human shields.

Xaruuri   

There is nothing wrong with an apology given to people who were wronged by their own state. Probably the ICU should start how to broaden this issue and modalities of how to bring justice to those who have committed crimes agianst humanity who are still alive and most likely live within their own jurisdiction. It is not an easy process and should probably be dealt in a more comprehensive and serious manner than just issueing apologies here and there.

Xaruuri

The state did what it had to,to liquidate all threats no matter what,that was its objective.SNA was not the first threat the state had,and it offered no mercy to none,so what makes this so special as to deserve an apology?No one should apologize and who ever does should be court-martialled.

kASHAFA, The idea that Xasan Dahir will be taken seriously while occupiying helpless unarmed clans is a bit ludicrous. He needs to get his clan millitia out, shutt down all their illegal business intersts and return all their ill goten gains. Just to start with.

Qurac, you refused to change that childish offending avatar of yours, I see. Well, I have a news for you: Your privilege to post is severely limited. Expect your messages to be deleted immediately, regardless the content as long as you display and advocate this provocation.

Abwaan   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wixii ku dhintay dagaaladii Allah ha unaxariisto,cidna naf baxday masoo celin karto,dhimasho iyo dhaawacna cidwalba way ugaysatay cida kale,so no need to single out Somaliland as being the only victim of the wars,we are all victims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishaad ka tuurtay sxb Soomaali waxay u badan tahay dhibbane.

Jaylaani   

Mr. Red Sea,

Once again you're missing the point. Below is what he said emphasizing DAWALDII HOREE BURBURTAY.

"Guddoomiyaha Golaha Shuurada Maxkamadaha Islaamiga Soomaaliya Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys ayaa raali gelin buuxda siiyay Shacabka Somaliland, isagoo kaga raali geliyay dhibaatooyinkii ay u geysteen maamulkii Militariga ahaa ee xukuumadii burburtey ee Soomaaliya"

Siyad Bare destroyed Hargeisa and Burco but Mogadishu was shinning city when he left. Wixii warlordada Somaliyeed isku sameeyeen iyagu dhexdooda iyo dagaaladii ka dhacay dhexdooda waxay ahaayeen DAGAALO BEELEED. Dwalad soomeeliyeed lamay dagaalamaynin.

Of course he can't apologies to those individuals ( Somali warlords) for self destructing. According to his statement, Somaliland situation is different and I agree with him. Dawlad dadkeeda diyaarada ku weerarta lama hayo aduunka. However, I do agree with you that SOMALILAND doesn't need apology from another warlord in Mogadishu. What is done happened between the formal government of Somalia and the people of Somaliland. That government is no longer exists and SIYAD BARRE is dead.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Or as Camir put it they will get it when they free themselves of the occupation?

Until then, let us keep our composure.

RedSea   

JAYLAANI,

my point is we dont' need any apology nor to be given anything for that matter.No one can deny the horrific acts commited by the brutal dictator Ziyad Barre,lives were lost,cities were destroyed,nothing can bring back any of those loses,therefore,we don't need an apology which as we know isn't going to change history nor shape the present.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Qurac, you refused to change that childish offending avatar of yours, I see. Well, I have a news for you: Your privilege to post is severely limited. Expect your messages to be deleted immediately, regardless the content as long as you display and advocate this provocation.

what is so offensive about his avator buddy,I see a cartoon figure with SL flag puking the Somali blue flag.That is no different than what both camps expres in words,the only difference is that this is in image that is all,therefore,I disagree the way you went about in enforcing this.

king_450   

Apology for what? the Sheikh needed not to apologize for anything.I think it's bit out of line to say,the Sheikh or others will give repression to people of Somaliland,it's not needed to even state such

YOu are right this seems the first time you told the truth,Who on earth needs a Rapist,looter,and Killer's Apology no one.Being said that why not accept these are the same *******s who terrorized every where and now just all of sudden find out about God. A killer ,raper and mtf want to be followed by the same people they have wronged. Please don't start me,read my lips child we will never accept the likes of those you are pushing toward us be part of our ppl,let them burn in hell.!