nuune

Breaking News- see it here, watch it here

nuune   

The Final Four:

1-Cumar C/Rashiid Cali Sharmaarke

2-Nuuradiin Diiriye Faarax

3-Cali Cabdi Awaare

4-Ganacsade C/laahi Siciid

Next few hours, one of them would be the Prime Minister for the Republic of Somalia, and would name his cabinet by Sunday, very quick process, it has to be done!!

Live Feed Video coming soon

Zack, Daynile would write anything about anyone, don't believe rubbish like that..

Nuune, is it Nuradin Adan Dirie or this Nuradin Diiriye Farah is another new fella? My man was in Djibouti for last week and so, but not sure if he was interested in PM position at all.

Zack, as far as I know, the fella was hit by a bullet while traveling with other UN staff. And it was believed that Jan Jawiin or whatever their name is, were behind the shooting of the UN convoy. Daynile is the last place decent man should look for a news or a fact in any manner. That's my humble opinion about the site.

Sophist   

Keep your ears on the ground.

I have been asked to submit my CV 5 hours ago and I have been told that I am in the final three! I am patiently waiting my phone to ring guys :D

Cabinet: who has the guts to leave behind his cushioned work in the west?

NB: Only those with a track record of minimum 5 years of professional experience need to apply! All doll taking or community world lords need not to waste their time.

The Zack   

Sophist, you have to be the age of 40 or above per the "Axdiga Qaranka ee Kumeel-gaadhka ah". But hey I believe you and that is possible. You can't be any less-qualified than those who are running for it.

Sophist   

Gheele! Don't be a droll. As far I am concerned the chance is high! Update your CV Gheele; you never know as might become Min of fishing smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Najmudin:

^Are you sure about that?

The irrationality of ignorance. :D How is Cumar Cabdirashiid having been a U.N officer indicted by alleged crimes committed by other U.N officers? This is worse than garbage.