Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Extremists must not turn Somalia into a safe haven for terrorists!

So this guy blows up people in Kenya, sends young Somali boys to blow themselves up because he doesn't like the President, or because he woke up on the wrong side of bed, or something like that, and at the end of the day he's still your Muslim brother???

That's kind of confusing. I'm not saying hand him over to the gallo, at least shoot him yourselves.

And by the way I don't always condemn suicide bombing. It's sad, but say in Palestine you can understand why it happens. But this guy? What the hell was he fighting for? Not his homeland, not his brothers, but a vague idea that "the West is evil, and they treat Muslims bad".

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Youth:

"We are very pleased with the helicopters that killed the foreign :rolleyes: al Shabaab fighters," Sheikh Abdullahi Sheikh Abu Yussuf, the spokesman for Ahlu Sunna Waljamaca, told Reuters.

"God sent birds against those who attacked the Holy Mosque, the Ka'ba, millennia ago.
The same way, God has sent bombers :rolleyes: against al Shabaab. We hope more aircraft will destroy the rest of al Shabaab, who have abused Islam and massacred Somalis."

:D Tragic comedy!

Originally posted by Ms DD:

A muslim would never turn in another to muslim to gaallo. if he does, his aqeedah waxbaa si ka ah. When wll you people understand that? What is extremist bal? Instead of reiterating the same rubbish some neocon would say, remember these people are your muslim borthers and handing then in would be a grave mistake.

Meiji

Who has ever supported suicide bombing in the west?

horta in la ila arko waan rabay.

this raving lunatic baa politics section qabsaday .. completely unencumbered by truth or basic reasoning he is like a broken record wax kale ma garto

Extremist this .. extremist that .. and lets not forget his beloved mugadhisho society.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

So this guy blows up people in Kenya, sends young Somali boys to blow themselves up because he doesn't like the President, or because he woke up on the wrong side of bed, or something like that, and at the end of the day he's still your Muslim brother???

That's kind of confusing. I'm not saying hand him over to the gallo, at least shoot him yourselves.

Which court has proved his guilt? Because the US put him on the most wanted list, we should automatically assume that he's done wrong? Even if he did, I would never hand him in. Muslims should judge between themselves.

GJ, Sophist and Fabergas..Keep up the good work.

^are you bitter because you can't have a proper burial for your loved one aka Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan because there is no body ?

For one, the man's guilt or innocence in the hotel bombing is not an argument to be had because this isn't a time or place to offer samir to deceased fugitive. I say this not to be cruel but because his guilt or innocence will never be proven and we will never get a chance to find out the outcome had he come forward sooner or was caught alive.

So, why do you insist on burden of proof?

He had close to 7 years to convince the world that he was innocent and he was a not affiliated with terror organization and that he wasn't infact a terrorist nor did he have any extremist tendencies but no, he just proved the opposite. He went to other people's homeland and directed the locals, i.e young Somali boys to carry attacks against their own and you stand here shouting, justice for the muslim?

What and who?

My advise to you is simple ya yariisey. Take a step back before you hurt yourself because this is the same man you are supposedly defending in the name of Islam who, in his defense had close to 7 years to come forward and vindicate himself from this said connection of the hotel bombings, instead he was on the run ever since the connection was made and you dare defend a murderer in this platform and a dead fugitive at that?

Thirteen or so people died because this man and others were responsible for taking out human lives, which was unprovoked act and you dare sit there and accuse people of vomiting back the same diatribes they overhead the neo-cons use?

For heaven's sake, lives were lost. The lives of thirteen people who wished no harm to this said man or the others who blew themselves up and were directly targeted for practicing their faith, the same way you and your loved one, Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan want or in his case, did want to practice. And to add insult to injury, most of the casualty were the local workers, the ones who came to work that tragic day, believing that it was just another day at work but instead they never lived another moment to see their families nor where they given the chance to say one last goodbye. The Kenyan's crime was only to have worked for a jewish establishment but did you for once think about the victims families and what this news meant to them this week? Or whether or not it has eased some of the pain that was inflicted by this said man and others? (more locals died than the intended targets, its a shame if you are this dead deceased, knowing he was responsible of taking fellow countrymen)

On the matter of the dead ones faith, its nonessential. This isn't a thread about muslims turning on muslims but fugitive who was on the run for close to 7 years and whose live ended only in a manner suited for his likes, hunted like an animal and taken down like an animal. Heck, his body wasn't even spared, may the pain of the families of the victims ease upon this news of the said subject,AAAAAAAMiin.

RaMpAgE   

^^ Ms DD, is right, There was no prove that, this man did anything, their was no evidence. At the end of the anyone can be put on that terrorist list, just because the US doesn't like them, Ie. Sheik Sharif

The point is, man like Sharif, Sharmarke, and the rest of this TFG cricus are not going to get us out of our mess. Matter of fact the TFG is actaully making things worser.

The point is, man like Sharif, Sharmarke, and the rest of this TFG cricus are not going to get us out of our mess. Matter of fact the TFG is actaully making things worser.

How?

And kuwa Dhalinta la baxay are the 'angels' and 'saviours' sent to save the Soomaali nation miyaa?

Of course all of current players seeking power can be accused being rotten and corrupt, and I can kinda agree to a stretch. However, so-called Dhalinta is the worst of them all. They don't have Soomaali and Soomaalinimo interests at heart, far from it.

Meiji   

Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

^^ Ms DD, is right, There was no prove that, this man did anything, their was no evidence. At the end of the anyone can be put on that terrorist list, just because the US doesn't like them, Ie. Sheik Sharif

The same can be said for these 4 teen:

wiilasha.jpg

Those 4 teen have been maimed for life because the extremists accused them of crimes without proper court system and bringing forward credible evidence.

They have been used as objects for the Propaganda display of the extremists, so dont talk about been unguilty yet suffering consequences.

The guy who was targeted shouldn't have been in Somalia. All those foreign suspect individuals need to leave our country, we will certainly have no mercy if they are targetted by those they are in war with.

Ms DD   

Singing same old tune..I see...How naive can you get LazyG? Besides.. I see time hasnt changed your outlook when it comes to the issues of the muslims and how truthful the US and its allies when it comes to 'terrorists'.

I dont know anybody who would hand themselves in to the US authorities when they were already marked as terrorist and in wanted list. I dont even think that you would hand in yourself if you were accused to all sort of attrocities. How often did they get it wrong and incarcerated innocent individuals? You cant see beyond your cushty comfy life.

You say..

"e had close to 7 years to convince the world that he was innocent"

After he is thrown in Guatanamo for years and probaby never to see the light of the day ever?

Yes, people were killed and if he was behind it, he will get what he deserve it. But right now, US and its allies were in no position to make this man a scapegoat.

Muslims should really learn their deen before it is too late.

bilan   

His wife and children are living peacefully in Mombasa, laguma afuriyo madaafiic, muxuu ula aadi waayey dagaalka wadankiisa iyo gurigiisa intuu dad kale kooda gubayo. Muxuu muqdisho ugu socday, sow maha inuu dab ku qabto dad aan meel ay u cararaan lahayn. give me a break. wuxuu sameeyeyba maanta gurigiisa runta ha buu jiraa, laakiin kuwa dadka sabab la’aan u jaraya wax ka xun nama soo marin.