Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed calls for foreign troops support

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer the tragedy of Mogadishu for the past 19 years has been self inflected and the key players in this tragedy seem to change their shirts every few years, now Yusuf was a scapegoat for these groups, the likes of ABWAN, MEIJI, yourself and others wanted to deceive the world that Mogadishu problem started with the defeat of the collection of clan warlords outside Baidoa at the end of 2006.

The truth was much more complicated and Mogadishu blood shedding has not had a respite despite the retirement of the legend. The fact that Yusuf;s base is quite, and developing further illustrates this self evident truth.

You have no leg to stand on and I wont offer you a seat.

I agree with you that the Mogadishu tragedy has been going on for a long time now, and that it is unfair to blame all of it on Yusuf.

However, I do not believe he is a scapegoat, I believe his greed and ego are responsible for the squandering of an *immense* opportunity for peace in 2006.

I also believe that today's events have little to do with him. This time it's other people's greed fueling the mayhem.

Your uncle was never innocent and will never be. But what is happening today is not his problem, nor his fault directly.

^^^At least we agree on the main issue. Before him there was mayhem and after him there is mayhem.

Now that we have come to this I think we can have an open discourse and at least to figure out where things stand.

Poker   

Fear not my good friend. Insults iyo aflagaadada are welkam from my side, uma arki wax weyn ka ahayn some rattled individual's last grasp to make a pointless post. It is a child-like behaviour and children are sometimes, after all, allowed to behave like children, including airing their petulant, insult-laden frustrations. Adults are not. The expectations are much higher. Big difference.

[/QB]

Priceless!

Abwaan   

MMA baroortii baa ka dhammaatay ee ignore him as all he knows is labelling people...oo inkastuu Dur-Dur iyo dabbaal galo tan iska deyn maayo. I thought qandhada Yey inay ka dhammaanayso marka duqa bustaha loo laalaabo laakiin apparently it did not!